/gw2g/ - Guild Wars 2 General

We discuss guild wars 2

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/hacks/3843/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My roommate and I got into playing Monopoly on PC or something for a bit. Being able to skip through everything super fast and not handing out money yourself turns the game from a dreadful slog to something pretty enjoyable, IMO.

Oda was probably being a cheeky cunt to tne interviwer

No, but you'd be spending twice as much once you factor in an SD2SNES and an OSSC.

>But I still have all my original carts and a CRT!
Then this product isn't for you.

>panzer dragoon
mhh

>dev won't at least add some more mod support for things like armored robo limbs and some other stuff

is it weeb shovelware like nep games or nioh/nier weeb

You don't know how many times I've legitimately prayed for this.

oh okay thanks. obviously i've never played complex doom

Maybe your mom had someone or she herself hosted a server on a home computer and had it hosted on lan back in alpha?

whoa, haha. an actual n64? that would be weird, lol. dinosaurs man. are there any that even still work? lol.

I was offlane you retard, I killed like five jungle creeps in the entire game because I had to defend three lanes at once with eidolons while my team was busy building useless items

Or I have read it from one of the 20 links posted in this thread.
Please take a break from the virtual world and relax.

...sad!

bump

I wish theyd give Metroid 1 the AM2R treatment

Zero mission was good, but it wasnt the same

romhacking.net/hacks/3843/

Thoughts on this?

Not the point, autismo. This is to discuss which is the better game.

why the fuck is everyone a furry

I wish you could put an ancient arrow in the fuel tank and shoot it out of the front horn like a laser

Sounds like bullshit.

No it wasn't. It was released in June of 2000. There were selfbooting rips by the end of summer.

Luminous arc infinity