XRP in freefall

XRP in freefall

OUT OUT OUT

It crashed to 10 cents earlier. Its about to fall to single digit

The xrp paid shill on here claimed it would never stop going up

Relax, just buy the dip :7)

Another day, another crash. So it is

Did the DDOS attack make ripple crash?

They can dump 67 billion coins on the public. They've begun doing so to regulate the price to 10 cents

el oh el
I cashed out long ago

>be retarded
>can't see the future
>XRP at $5.00
>will never get into lamboland

pretty pissed, i put in a stop loss at 13k this morning and it went unsold, had to sell at around 10k

but I thought it's fake market cap was going to overtake eth?

Please sell to me. I'm stashing up 500K XRP, once it hits $10 I will be multimillionarie. Once it hits $100 I will never have to work again.

BUY THE DIP

Come on user, no one's that dumb, even if you had 500k disposable cash

I don't have $500K, I am reaching for 500K XRP, after it quadroubled in worth and after I've sold all my XBT and ETH, I am almost there.

But at .10 a coin he only needs 50k. That's realistic bruh

its already back up

buy high, sell low

I like the way it's priced in bitcoin so I don't even have to care about how much money I lost buying this top.

it's going up again jej

bought the dip. feels good

>all the fum bagholding fags that sold halfway to the bottom in panic

absolute top lel. just doubled down for CHEAP.

this

the developers has stated multiple times they dont want whales to control the market, and want to keep the price constant and stable, right now that is around 10-15 cents, banks HATE volatility

whoever thinks this'll be worth 100$ or even 1000$ a rip must be downright braindead

Exactly
This is not an investment vehicle. If it was, the banks have money. Bank of America has 6 trillion dollars worth of assets. I'm pretty sure they can drop a billion if this was truly a bargain without blinking and own most of the ripple but they haven't

What about $1?

sounds like you're just poor. you'll get up there some day, friend.

Keep believing that shit. Ripple has stated multiple times that they would never try to suppress the price of XRP.

>Delusional ETHcucks think that XRP will ever slip below their autism coin from now forward..

lyl

It's already rallying at 12,000 SAT after massive profit taking.

>Not realizing you can just keep riding this wave every time it fucking happens by design of XRP.

Just buy that shit right now and sell everytime (((they))) try to do a mission to the moon, but right before they sell you their seat.

According to my chart, this thing is mooning

Is the price on different exchanges really that different?

Which chart?

Depends on volume I suppose. Small exchanges will have wild, and detached swings.

Polo thru blockfolio shows it at .195

>manwithlargenoserubbinghands.jpg