/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #270

Show no mercy in the KC Cup edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>'Serious Chazz' is roaming Duel World (GX) until the 13th
>The 1st stage of the KC cup has begun
>Espa Roba will be roaming starting on the 13th
>Dr.Crowler is coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.netlify.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E [Open]

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ADHSo8ihA38
youtube.com/watch?t=29s&v=N9begsY87oI
youtube.com/watch?v=qshMqDGp4FQ
youtube.com/watch?t=6s&v=zqSSRY3I3eI
youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=5rNil_8ZYV0
youtube.com/watch?t=32s&v=nPaxuQaZFPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ibHU7K2mnVg
youtube.com/watch?v=SVub61WTh8Q
youtube.com/watch?t=8s&v=NViujTjn2zk
youtube.com/watch?v=gulH70iDAys
youtu.be/_ckstMuIEkM?list=PLPXCtyoqHSaWBMakjCD2MTOZP5tZTflsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glad Beasts are cancer.

what is the best last gamble deck?

Step aside burncucks.

Konami couldn't beat the cock.

stay crying burn cuck XD

Probably the Desert Twister type your boy gunsbaggio loves so much.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

I've been floodgated so much I finally put Book of Taiyou in my deck. Here's hoping I draw it when I need it.

Best warrior?

You'll draw it every time you don't need it and never when you face a floodgate.

Get D.D changer, Taiyou doesn't work

holy shit the korean voices are so bad it is literally full of static it hurts my ears ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>looks robotic
>a Warrior monster

I never understood this

Maybe he has a fleshy brain.

is chaos zombies good enough for KC Cup? I really wanna make that deck and all I need are 2 paladins but the only other viable deck I have is glad beasts

should I spend my 2k gems trying to get a third laquari/impene/2nd cosmic cyclone/into the void? or do BLS memes actually work for the KC cup

You are like a little baby.
Watch this.

YGO has lots of this shit.

I'm glad they are too

Being a warrior is a state of mind

post em fag

Yusei had such cool cards

Post Waifus

*blocks your plate*

make a virgin weevil, phoenix and hazy

>a fokken burger with teeth is a warrior
Maybe the other guy was right about being a warrior is a state of mind.
I wish Turbo Warrior got more time.

what else would it be?

fiend

i cracked up when i saw the card sleeves/mat konami has a sense of humor

how do I fullscreen

I fucking hate Upstart Golden Ninja and Flamvell Sabre so much

there's no fucking way this game isn't rigged, without fail the only shit URs are always at the front

Reminder to hate all E-Herofags.

>ywn fondle those burstinatits

how often do they introduce new cards in card trader? lately they have been putting some potential worthy cards in it & in pvp ticket pool

You hate them because you fear them. Without bid daddy Konami keeping you safe, it would rape your special snowflake deck.

WHEN WILL THIS MESSIAH BE FREED?

best archetype when?

>if it werent for the manga this card would've never existed
Remember to respect your superiors, Stratosfag

hows the KCcup going for you bros? I'm on lvl 19 right now with a ninja deck.

That's Stratos not Freed

Didn't need that feel.

THIS

will strings disappear if I lose to him on the first try

Konami fears the E•HEROes

poast dick

>Lava Golem without the Normal Summon restriction

What can possibly go wrong?

t. Prismatic classic design BEWD

Alligator's Sword is beast and not beast warrior

I know its frustrating user but teaching for one card is a rabbit hole that will lead you to ruin. focus on an archetype that plays around that if it keeps getting you is my advice

Wait, am I missing something? Won't Book of Taiyou save a monster that was Floodgated, since it's a card effect changing the battle position?

If not, I'm going to have to decide on Seven Tools of the Bandit or Inter Matter Transporter or something.

>not a Quickplay

It's shit

I just want to play a godzilla deck

this.

I got 2 prismatics from Super Chazz. Too bad it's these two and not VWXYZ or AD lv10. And I had a prismatic AD lv5 already.

>tfw prismaticlet

already made it to 20 thanks to user's genex deck

bros.... why did you tell me to pick kaiba

i feel like a supreme asshole during stage missions bullying little kids, taunting and laughing at them as they lose

where are the nice guy avatars in this game

poast?

You shouldn't have picked Kaiba after all since you're clearly a third-rate duelist with a fourth-rate deck

I use xing zhen hu since im missing a second electro, you can trade AMA for another rush I guess, I've been able to beat any decks i've met so far but burn gives me the most trouble

Good Yu-Gi-Oh! Music

youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ADHSo8ihA38
youtube.com/watch?t=29s&v=N9begsY87oI
youtube.com/watch?v=qshMqDGp4FQ
youtube.com/watch?t=6s&v=zqSSRY3I3eI
youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=5rNil_8ZYV0
youtube.com/watch?t=32s&v=nPaxuQaZFPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ibHU7K2mnVg
youtube.com/watch?v=SVub61WTh8Q
youtube.com/watch?t=8s&v=NViujTjn2zk
youtube.com/watch?v=gulH70iDAys

???

Any reason we can't see what decks our opponents are running during the first stage of the KC cup? i like looking at them after each duel

forgot the deck, also any skill works but mind scan is easy mode

>Good Yu-Gi-Oh!
>5ds and GX

please tell me you're just pretending being retarded

>Nostalgiafagging this hard

youtu.be/_ckstMuIEkM?list=PLPXCtyoqHSaWBMakjCD2MTOZP5tZTflsQ

I am so sad for you user

make heroes great again

the image me or the actual me that spent time making it

>You actually manage to use the skill

STOP! The only worthwhile hero. There's like next to no r/34 of her. Actually, quite a lot of cards and characters have little to no art despite being shown a lot. Such as Wong, and Echo.

reeee

Complete utter newfag here. So this is basically Yugioh without Synchro Xyz Pendulum or Link?
And I can make any deck I possibly want?
Is this gacha or something?
Do I need real money for anything in particular?
How bad is the grindan?
I'm going to start playing on the Steam version, is this the best one or should I play on something else?

This is motivating me through KC.
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo

yes
no
yes
no
bad
yes

Iit's actually just custom maid 3d 2 with alexis mod

I'm like 100% sure auto-duel is rigged to give you good drops

i wish i just got my first lancer after days of grinding

Best girl coming through.

can i use them with bakura? im trying to level him up to 38 for zombie memes

SOON

Can't look at opponent decks in tournaments. Prevents copying

WHY WON'T THAT FUCKING GRASS CARD SHOW UP IN MY TRADER??

as I said mind scan is for easy mode not mandatory

Burn decks are literally impossible to counter if you d not get lucky.

when can we expect a new era of cute! ritual archetype girls

Can confirm you're talking bullshit, been autodueling that nigga since day one, and he literally never dropped a single rainbow pack, until yesterday when I finally did it myself, now I've got 4 AD and 4 VWXYZ, still 1 lancer though. FUCK KONAMI!

This game only has DM and GX. You can't get any card you want since some aren't in the game. There are boxes with cards that you buy with gems (50 a pack). For people who play for the first time, you gey 5K gems. This is in Speed duel format which is basically VRAINS duel style with unique character skills added. It's not P2W although some strong decks will be tough to make and other strong decks are fairly easy to make since they are all in one box. You can play on either Steam or Mobile device but Steam gives bonus gems and a free BEWD if you make an account there. You can choose to start as Yami or Kaiba Don't listen to anyone telling you to buy Land of the Titans, they are trying to baut you into wasting your gems on the worst box also you get Slifer when you start the game by beating Strings

Burn decks aren't good.

DMG is for plebs.

Apprentice Illusion Magician is the true patrician choice.

only if you play as gb

ty user im using bakura destiny board to farm wins but its too long time

Wrong.

GB is cancer, I never play as them. Burn decks still aren't good.

Just what is her lore?

She's cute

she suck my peepee white milk come out