/ink/ - Splatoon General

Gherkin Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Next US Splatfest is money vs. love! Playable 02/16 9pm EST – 02/17 9pm EST
Custom Goo Tuber is available! Sub: curling bomb; Special: inkjet
Challenger wins the latest JP Splatfest!
Next EU Splatfest is gherk-out vs. gherkins! Playable 02/10 2pm BST – 02/11 2pm BST

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Autism is less special than Special, though. She's just a bit quirky.

I still want to give them both a hug!

I forgot how rage inducing splatoon is. Punched through my repair job for my wall I did years ago for Splatoon. I think I'm going to be forced to cut out the dry wall and install a new piece because it it got so big.

I want to hug special woomy

wew lad, forget Special Woomy, we just found Special user

How come Pearl always looks angry?

Does this mean you'll draw me like a cute squid?

>the only competent enemies i had in a whole splatfest run were in a mirror match
Holy shit i hope pearlfags will be so fucked this time

Happy Marie

post gherkins

Sorry lad, 1900 is all i can do with regular-scoped charger and i still refuse to use dualies, bucket, ez mode sploosh or ez zap

I hope Nintendo uploads a better quality version of the concert again, I want to comb it for cutouts.

Get H3, it's hard mode yet inks a lot.

This is not legal

Did they ever translate what they're saying into English?

>your waifu becomes real
Or
>you get infinite money

>H3
>Inks a lot
Saw it's potential in SR, it turf even less than a regular charger when i tap once on the firing button plus i need to get rid of n zaps and inkjets that are a real fucking threat when you don't have a long range weapon

inf money to fund a project to make my waifu real

They are most likely going to.

it used to ink really well in splat 1. same with 96 gal. they made paths but they fucked up the droplets or something in splat 2

>get three people in my missile sights
>squeeze the trigger
>slip and lose two of them

BUT, then you'd have a loveless marriage like the President.

It inks less per tap, but it can fire twice as fast as Splat Charger (literally, 30 vs 60 frames), while having 2/3 of SC's inking range. It does need run speed up to not have overspray, though.

You can do it mate. If I can manage it with the Flingza you can do it with the Splat Charger.

Is listanon here today? I made this for him!

H3 has a fixed inking pattern, it just got a range nerf that shortened it. 96 has its pattern changed to have less frequent droplets, so it is a bit spottier. Both are still competent, especially H3.

It was barely funny the first time user

Who the hell wants to be associated with a list? Gross if you ask me.

It took literally 1 minute to type it, resize the text, and save it in png format, the work to humor ratio is pretty good if I say so myself
Don't worry Poser-kun, maybe you'll be shoehorned into the orgy and there will be more lore to add!

stop

Well. I guess this is totally 100% canon now. Better add it to the imgur.

Is inking with a roller this difficult? heard ton of shit about being too easy to use since it doesn't require much aim and one shot if you're close enough

Haven't visited the thread in a few weeks, what the hell happened to Slut? Became male all of a sudden?

Who 999 in SR

700 here. not sure if I can go on

Nah, Kier posted dicks in the thread and now someone is samefagging and trying to force it as a meme

it wasn't funny before, dot, and it's not funny now

Anons got extremely asshurt and wasted 100 posts because a few people and kier shitposted about slut woomy, it's easy yous and hurt feefees, just look at how many I got so far

God Marina is the best.

@204846279
Replying to your own post doesn't count as getting a (you) user

kier shitposted and now discord is circlejerking with him and trying to force an unfunny meme

>Kier posted dicks
Oh, so he's resorted to posting pictures of real life penises? I wouldn't put it beneath him.

Anons would do anything for (You)s these days...

People werent mad about slut, they were mad about kier spamming dicks in the thread again

Thats why your weak ass bait about slut isnt getting any replies, even though you felt compelled to post it twice

Depends on the roller. Oddly the "bigger" rollers paint the worst (RIP Dynamo ink tsunamis), though the Flingza is moderately better now after the buff. It's not so much that rollers are bad inkers in that the extra bit of time they need to get the job done makes it harder for them to take full advantage of opportunities.

Nope, just 2'' shota ones like usual

lawl funnay troll xD right

M-MOOOOOOM! They drew slut woomy with a penis! They can't do that!
Well sweetie, I photoshopped a pussy on it. Does that make it better?
NO MOM! BAN HIM! BAN KIER HE'S A BAN DODGING PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thanks for the (you) dumbass

autism

it's a long road discouraging road

>this topic again
/ink/, you've got a problem. You're smart enough to realize you're being baited shitless, but you still all get autistic about it anyways.

>not realising he is literally replying to his own bait
Should have been obvious with @204845625

>implying anyone but you is mad here
kek

Yeah no. Every time you post something bad about the autistic slut and school girl ocs you get people butthurt af and and a millipn replies saying shit like "w-well its just for fun!!" or "were completely different from furry or sonic ocs i swear!"

>Kier post futas
>Everyone goes ape shit
>Faggots push it to make it "canon"
I can't make it shorter than this

It's HIM who's mad! I'M not the mad one! I'm gonna tell him how mad he is, he's BTFO
We're better than Tumblr! Here's my OC, you can't do this and this and this to her though because I have full artistic liberties over my OC and I decide what's canon

Then how come nobody is replying to the bait you're spamming the thread with now.

You know, except your own samefagging.

Nice /ink/ headcanon.

>literal samefaggotry
what's the matter, sweetie? mad you aren't getting (You)s?

@204846936
@204847073

what did he mean by this

Mmmmmmno. These replies are seconds from each other. At least a few people are flipping a shit.
/ink/, come on.. I respect you more than this..

not even worthy of a (You)

>futa
balls or no balls?
The answer will decide on if I support or condemn this.

Dont worry user theyll just try to say "b-but you're shitposting with a pass!!"

It's obviously all the same person, user. There's really only 5 people on /ink/

I also don't very much like Slut. It's like liking somebody's body-pillow.

One ball.

>seconds from each other

Nice try, except it was over 5 minutes from the post he was samefagging you fucking brainlet

>discord shitposting in the thread
>again
cool

can kier at least spam gore or dicks again so we can get real (you) storms rather than samefagging?

>charger in tw
you should get banned like all other charger shitters

say something nice about this woomy

cute

It's discord! It's dot! It's kier! What are some other names? Koko! Tia! ATL! Quick, everyone accuse as many names as possible!

GAAAAAAY

Dynamo is a better inker than you'd think. It got nerfed just enough to put it on par with mere mortals, it's still pretty strong; on the other end Carbon got huge inking buffs between games (used to be the worst inker out of them), and Splat Roller is largely unchanged, other than gaining some flexibility. Flingza is pretty good. Rolling is underrated, especially with Dynamo and Carbon.

She isnt a disgusting discordfag.

Dude, why are you actually so angry? I was talking about this spree of shit that happened all within roughly a minute of each other.
It's OCs. Don't pop a stiffy, man.

Saw the image and even told kier to delet since he broke abroke
two scoops of ball

>dynamo
>strong
it's just as trash as any other roller

Tell me, what do you main?

*hides ur shitpost and doesnt reply*

jr

Where's clay and plush user? What are they up to now?

>A sub n zap
I knew it would be a shit talking casual

Someone should draw her as a BBW (Big Beautiful Woomy), since she's lazy, constantly sleeps and always has her mouth watering with thoughts of food

Hide and don't respond? What are you on user? I have to tell him he's autistic

Is bomb defense even worth

>fat fetishism

So am I just constantly getting shitty rolls or does the game work against you if you have a lot of one chunk? I've scrubbed my entire Splash Mob getup like 3 times and I've gotten 1 Ink Saver Main from it so far. A few days ago I got like 6 in one go. What gives???

where's kier when you need him
>tfw no inkinanutshell.png of sleepy woomy

sorry can't hear you over not being stuck in 1900 turboshitter rank and not being worse than empty space like every chargertard is

It's basically a slot machine. Even with increased odds to get X over Y sometimes you get unlucky and get a ton of Y despite the odds.

SR anyone?

Enjoy your rng. Try replacing your gear with similar one, sometimes it helps

the absolute STATE of dramafags

Jesus christ

Wha happen?

Bruh lol

Someone is very adamant on ruining this thread, and was falseflagging as bronco. either that or bronco outed himself as the drama-stirring shitposter. i couldnt give a fuck either way, I just want to play splatoon and this thread is depressing

is falseflag user at it again or are /ink/ers just this pathetic? the insulting yourself with your name/fc thing has been happening pretty often lately.

Based on the quality of this thread, I think it's just the falseflagger trying to get some more (you)'s, but you never know for sure with how autistic some people here can be

>playing like garbage, splatfest being an absolute grind
>fuck this, fuck these n-zaps, two can play that game
>immediately start winning easily
>triples out the wazoo
>specials like candy
I especially like the advanced "walk right up to people and instagib them before their weapon can even get 100 dmg out" strat.

I'm sure this will be less successful when I get out of absolute squib territory, but the kill speed on this thing is ridiculous.