>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7I3sc6zUDuTEMZunHqgY2Ke86wcC36Bnp0p75wzT4c/edit?usp=sharing
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Im happy with this, really want to see at least one game that decides to not release content at this retarded slow as shit pace(looking at you BE), even RK is only about 4-5 months behind JP

RK is PERMANENTLY behind JP in many ways.

The only thing JP got that I wish we got but never did was Power of Water

I'll take daily missions for 500 alex

Only downsides would be the obvious uncharted territory when it comes for planners, and that if we do catch up, then we're going to slow down with events significantly. Unless they also start with the weekly events for JP.

I only namefag when it comes to autistically seeing the dates for events, don't worry.

in what, collabs of things that dont exist outside japan? We even caught up to the BraBra stuff

Is Zidane / Tifa / Squall an okay party, OObros?

The fact that people here told me that Enhanced Rem is better than Charming Kitty Ariana proves to me that so many people have Ayaka that they have no idea about the power of other healers except Tilith who is a given. Enhanced Rem sucks shit my dudes.

I missed Fujin so much. Whoever localized her with all caps was a goddamn genius.

pretty solid if you are going for "the best defense is a good offense" sort of thing

No, You only put Zidane with 2 other girls

What the hell is a dinner jacket?

If i wanna start playing Exvius should i just play JP one? How outdated is NA?

JP doesn't have a dog

BE is PERMANENTLY behind JP in many ways.

Retard here. How do I get to these spots I haven't reached yet? I've spent half an hour running around trying to get there already.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

retard

Go back to the main entrance with the save crystal. Assuming you have the right key (from a hunt, I think White Mousse?), you can touch the orbs to alter the water level in different parts of the waterway. From there, you find more orbs to adjust the water levels further, until eventually you can access the southern-most section where an Esper with debilitating status attacks and a constant HP sap field will ruin your day.

So i just play JP?

Test

what did you get banned for

Y'shtola has pretty eyes

be a shame if something happened to them

So some anons had pulled a tons of times in the all star draw, but anothers anons said that is not worth to invest that much on early pulls, because the current content is plain easy. I'm getting some confusing signals here and I don't know how much should I spend my currency on OO. Any advices?

What's better for solo Zodiac Age: Knight/BM or Monk/BM? Monk looks better due to more HP lores and Swiftness licenses, but I want Excalibur for endgame dungeons. I'm allowing myself to use Espers and guests.

>beating Maliris is a giant pain in the dick where multiple S/Ls are required to do it due to Teedus BSB1+OSB being my only way of dealing enough damage
>still have to do it at least twice more for King Bomb
>the other magicites are also useful at 99
>mfw no Teedus USB/CSB

I think the best route would be to spend either 7.5k to 17500 and see what you come up with. If you can land WoL from the starter draw and some other good stuff like Cloud, Squall, Vaan, Yuna, Y'shtola, Cecil (some combination of this list) then you're set. You want to save for your favorite characters' 35cp weapons, so spending a lot on the beginning 15cp weapons will probably just hamstring you in the future.

You could also get the Seitengrat Bow and never worry about weapons again.

she's pretty much best girl from XIV

I already did that once. I want to pretend I actually understand the combat mechanics this time.

no. her only competition is kan-e or raya-o senna.

Knight/BM seems like a better combination to me. HP lores are nice, but slightly lower HP can be compensated for.

Partially due to a gatcha addiction, partially because I'm dumb.
I have two mlb weapons for characters I really like, so I'm fine with it overall.

Depends.
Pulling a lot can help mlb weapons for characters available now that you'll use in the future, but if there is no super needed characters, you can make do just getting a couple weapons and just rolling with it.
The game is fairly generous, so it's not like you need to save hard to deal with a big pool, like RK, or a shit draw rate, like BE.

I pulled from the allstar thingy multiple times because I wanted an incentive to spread out my roster
Worked out fine

My team in OO is Cloud, Laguna and Onion Knight, how fucked I am with these
relics? Should I keep pulling on all star draws?

Is there no stamina mechanic in OO or what?

I'm at chapter 2 and it doesn't seem like anything is stopping me or that I'm getting refreshes or anything

Stamina is only used for specific events and is affected by rank (raises every 10 total character levels, just from all 26 characters currently avaliable you could cap at 130)

Cloud is current easy mode.
Laguna is literally tied for best on the current JP memelist with his son and is great now.
OK I'm not sure.

Reminds me that I need to start leveling other characters, but I'm not sure what node is decent enough with characters that would have to use gear from others.

Anything I can't solo (with Espers) other than Omega and Yiazmat?

Hosting Behemoth coop. Please respond

I just spam the 10 SP stage until it takes more than 1 fight to level

Do you guys recommend me to pull on the Squall/Zidane banner? Or just keep pulling on the All Star draw? I've spend 7500gems since I started the game, both on all star draws.

Depends on what you get from your previous pull

Eh, I'm trying to get upgrade materials though.

Do you want anything for Zidane, Squall, or Tifa?
On the same note, since it is around, do you want anything for Rem, Penelo, or Terra?
If yes to either, pull there.
If not, unless you're wanting stuff for a lot of characters, you probably shouldn't.

>Firm Discipline

What.

it's a record materia you fucking retard

That was my last bell. Thank you everyone

got 5 bells here let's fight gingivitis!

Im also using my bells but its going to be the behemot fight if anyone is interested

850766228 inv me up OObro

meant for

is the FFRK Lucky Banner a trap banner? 25 mythril is still worth pulling, no?

sure, let me check if I already added you

Enjoy your new ssb

half price garbage is still garbage

Y'Sholta is so fucking gay. Whoever was in charge of balancing NT needs fired.

or you're just bad

>thought I was done for at the 45s mark, due to 10% or so HP left and she just killed Raijin
>manage to revive him with Deuce USB almost immediately after, and kept him alive with her CMD1 just in time for him to cast his SSB one last time
>almost at the minute mark
>the cunt kills Teedus at the minute mark, one last OSB cast away from death
>about to S/L, but say fuck it and keep going
>Deuce has another two USBs ready to cast, use one to revive Teedus
>Shout ready to cast, do it, Teedus OSB also ready
>firaga, but Teedus survives due to bubble and no imperil
>Raijin manages to cast Enkidu just in time for a Savage Firaga to hit everyone, Teedus still survives due to the nature of the attack and no imperil
>use Deuce's last USB
>wall ran out
>one last desperate firaga
>Shout goes off
>OSB goes off
>ALLAHU AKBAR goes off
>9999 on everyone, remaining LS procs

Holy shit that was exhilarating. Deuce best girl.

Huh, you're right, I got similar stuff in other runs, but didn't beat those runs so I never got them; and didn't consider them anything else than bugs.

Nah, I didn't say I can't beat her, I said she's fucking gay. She's a shit character, just like Noctis and the FFVII characters. What a coincidence that the most marketed characters are all OP.

Yeah you're just bad

She's not shit either. She's solid, not too god or too bad. Unlike you, you're just bad.

oh shit my bad didn't notice you werent ready yet

would you like to buy a vowel

>see people live to 1 minute mark
>tfw have trouble living at 25 second mark from back to back to back Savage Firagas

Do you complain when you lose in a fighting game because your opponent blocked attacks and you were too stupid to try to block as well

>still no announcement for ANY of the DLC characters

Fucking why

>defense force in full swing
Yep. Feels like Veeky Forums alright.

Have they announced Gabranth for NT yet?

>land attack
>they just keep moving as if nothing happened
>my combo isn't allowed to continue
Wow great game I love spic-tier connections.

>get called out for being a retard
waaaah defense force !!!

maybe stop being bad?

Aaand we're out of bells, thanks to everyone who joined.

>wow all of these people are pointing out that I'm bad at this game.
>D-DEFENSE FORCE! HOW DARE YUO

>tfw I miss nost of these call outs

And what did he do right?

chech this IDhe is currently hosting

join mine! 850766228 we're beating gingivitis

Keep the salt coming, fanboys. Your game will die long before DBFZ and MHW lmao. You lost.

what is this post lmao
go outside.

Hosting Behemoth, hopefully there are enough anons online for both rooms.

>go outside.
Says the guy who has a meltdown when someone criticizes his game.

Says the guy who can't even beat cat shitters in a mediocre "fighting" game

Everything user, we've been through this before.

I didn't say I can't beat them. Learn to read.
Not everyone is a little sperg like you who thinks they can't call a character trash unless they get beaten by said character.

He's one of the few I have added.
I really need to get myself on that doc, so more people get me added properly.
But I'm a lazy, filthy phoneposter and am too lazy to download the app to actually edit a doc.

>says the guy projecting his meltdown on a korean hotpot recipe forum

You don't know what projecting means and laughing at you nerds for getting offended by calling your waifu broken isn't a metldown. You're the ones who are triggered and you keep proving it by replying and staying flustered.

how?

you literally open the link in a new window and add yourself, that's beyond lazy user, maybe we dont want you around if you dont feel like playing with your /ffg/ friends...

>I'm bad so FUCK THIS GAME!!!!
lmao @ ur life kiddo

this post is one gigantic ass ravaged kafkatrap.

>b-but I fap to Ysholta so she's an amazing character!

Stay mad.

>cucksidia