GO ON KRAKEN

>GO ON KRAKEN
>WITHDRAW

Feature Disabled
This feature is not currently available.
WHAT THE FUCK; REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

status.kraken.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the mt. gox of 2017 desu :)
you're allowed to cry now

loool

Should have kept your coins on PoSW

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK
THEY HAD ONE FUCKING JOB.

pic related

>someone actualy uses kraken
JEJ

>make deal with you compagnons from polo
>pumpt btc
>pump some altcoins
>shut withdrawal down
>shut exchange down
>tfw

good look observing several btc- and altcoin-adresses to see which chinese exchange receives all the coins to cash out

Kraken was hit by a DDOS over the weekend, so they're probably just trying to stop the people who did it from withdrawing the coins they "stole".

>ddos

Hmmmm I wonder what exchange lets you withdraw and let's you stake? It also has not crashed hmmmm. I wonder. Also yobit is safe too. Hmmmmmm. Looks like white man has cucked you for the Jews yet again. When will /pol/ I mean biz ever fucking learn? HAHAHAHA

tbqh kraken has pretty cheap coins compared to kraken, and their sell limits are pretty decent if you get tier 3 or 4 verified

Kraken has a bank en the EU. If they try to steal your money, you'll be insured anyway.

compared to coinbase* :^/

FIDOR bank AG, is NOT FDIC insured afaik :/

says who? kraken itself?

That would be bad news for Groupe BPCE, the second largest bank in France, who owns Fidor.

Also, people saw what happened to the guy behind Mt Gox, still awaiting trial and can't leave Japan.

>Was just about to try Tier 3 Kraken and deposit fiat

Sounds like I dodged a bullet

I just deposited a couple of hunnits before this happened. What the fuck is going on? Is my bank transfer going to end in /dev/null?
Man, what a fuckiong joke all these exchanges are, can't even make 24 hours without getting DDoS'd or cucking their customers.

the polo/kraken-guys could see that, too... so they're already in their new homes.. far away from countries that give a fuck

status.kraken.com/

> Identified - The issue with funding pages not loading correctly is back and we are working to resolve. It is probably due, at least in part, to heavy site traffic as we are experiencing record volume today.

Can confirm it's back

OP here it's back, but i still lost thousands so ....

i got fucked anyhow.

>Kraken has a bank en the EU. If they try to steal your money, you'll be insured anyway.

Insurance for bank holdings applies to BANKS not speculative exchanges. You could try getting your money via court, but it is not that easy as simply filing a request to have the insured sum returned.

That's what you fuckers get for calling alternate exchanges scams. Have fun getting kiked.

>getting ddosed
>allowing fiat to be moved in or out
>chance of people losing money

You people are fucking braindead

your avg Joe wont go to court fagget, get real, kraken is shit now.

kraken deletes charts, disables withdrawals, whats next?

>your avg Joe wont go to court fagget, get real, kraken is shit now.

ever heard of class action lawsuits?

Isnt the whole point of cryptocurrencies is to do business peer to peer? How the fuck are all exchanges not scams if you don't even control your wallet?

You can just send the coins to your wallet and back to the exchange when needed if that's a worry.