youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-faq

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lYnrjhrkt-0
imgur.com/gallery/nQ8Fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for fantasoys get out

How can Helves scum even compete!?!??!?!

Gonna try the schemelord for the first time, any tips for a newer player with no gobbo experience?

reminder to disregard all fantasoy posters like the vermin they are

Good fucking luck, his campaign it's shit and gobbo suck until you get level 10 on that fag.

How to get good at DeI

Trust in big spider.

youtu.be/lYnrjhrkt-0
nth for Britannia

name

Are slayers the most useless unit in the game?

For the Vermintide yes-yes!

>meticulously lay out siege plan
>put large onagers slightly in range of single bastion onager on wall
>snipes out 3 large onagers before I can move out of range

Gobbos are cheap, so build more armies.

Nah, pistoliers got them beat

difficulty?

Maybe goblin chariots
Slayers at least do some damage

So I should always try to just fight 2v1 with a reinforcing army to compensate for my early game weakness? Also, red line or Skarsnik line first?

That was Easy/VH in 88 turns

This was VH/VH in 109

pistoliers have nowhere near the tech/building requirements and build time tho

Ya, and definitely red line all the way. Gobbo melee lords have better red, and they also have an army-wide poison buff, which makes regular gobbos almost as good as their night counterparts.

>vh/vh
>that steamroll
How? I thought high combat difficulty made your units worthless

Good point, but if we're talking cost/reward then how about the Black Coach?

Big spider will be your best friend for the first 30 turns or so, use it as your primary damage dealer. Go for Skarsnik's red line first to buff gobbos' MA, they'll all end up with +50 attack eventually. Pick his poison skill for entire army ASAP, and recruit nasty skulkers ASAP too. Take out Beggar Nohammer fast, otherwise he becomes a major problem in late game. Don't rush for K8P, get a foothold in your mountains first. Once you migrate to Badlands, you can forget about your initial provinces and let them to their fate, it's too much of a hassle to babysit them once you get K8P. After that it should be easy
Honestly my Skarsnik campaign have been the most enjoyable in both WH games, mainly because of the challenge but also gobbo stack becomes very powerful later

Massive economic cheesing. If the pics could show armies you'd see something like 100 full stacks of Knights Errant and Archers dogpiling everything.

what the fuck

Does drippin tips still override sunder armor from rusty arrers/warlord's boys?

I NEED AN AMAZONIAN PIN MY MANLET ASS DOWN TO MATING PRESS MY DICK FROM BEHIND WITH HER VAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skarsnik's motivation for getting K8P isn't anywhere near Belegar's, fuck the Badlands and fuck recruiting orcs. Let Grimgor have it. You get one of few real alternate starting locations in the Old World, embrace it.

You know, when it's a mating press with the woman doing the pressing, it's called the Amazon position.

the only thing you need is a lobotomy

Brets don't have supply lines, so lords with the +income skills can actually generate money if you put them in a rich enough province.

If you're actually interested and have nothing better to do the AAR is here: imgur.com/gallery/nQ8Fb

Don't know, but you should stick to gobbos exclusively for LARP fun. Big spider counts as a gobbo unit

Probably.

>I'm too afraid to approach women so I need one to like me and take charge completely
You need to work up your courage, man. Only thing that'll help.

For the gobbo MA skills too?

No, I meant for LARPING because it has a gobbo crew on its back. Spider gets some buffs through research, but it's already one of the most powerful units in the game as it is, so no worries. Engage enemy in melee with expendable gobbos, flank with spider, charge in the back and enjoy victory.

But from behind?

How does that even work
MSpaint it if needed

Or you can use it as a tank to create blob of enemies and then charge nasty skulkers at them to deal damage. Extremely versatile and fun unit

>armywide poison makes spider riders useless since their selling point was poison
Crooked Moon should get a bonus for smaller spiders just to make up for that.

Who cares about spider riders when you have based hoppers?

Squig hoppers count as both goblins and squigs.
In ME, the higher skill point allowance makes it totally worthwhile to spec both of those skills to max and they become absurd

whats the point of raiding though

earns XP & causes rebellions to farm for more xp and loot/followers/whatever
it's the logical conclusion of the 'raid your own territory" meme

Logical extreme, not logical conclusion.

If you follow the philosophy of using it, I mean
that's the conclusion of cheesing the game

No, it's the extreme of cheesing the game.

Is mortal empires worth playing or is it broken shit? and it tk worth the price?

ME is absolutely amazing right now and TK is complete garbage, second worst DLC.

I need more like pic related
Please and thank you

Warriors of Chaos is the worst, Tomb Kings are miles better than that. Norsca and K&TW are good, sure, but stuff like grim/grave or wood elves are better than TK to you?

Trying WRE in RTW:BI, is it pretty much assumed that each barbarian or horde faction is going to sweep into Northern Italy at one point?

Is there a particular faction that I should keep an eye on other than the Huns?

This religious mechanic is annoying AF right now

NO I WAS JUST TROLLING AHAHAH GOT YOU

Just play attila what the fuck

based

>second worst DLC
>when Grim & the Grave, Chaos Warriors, and Wood Elves exist

all dirty barbars can't be trusted

I'm going to next paycheck, user

>no edition

Why isn't it called The King and the Warboss, anyway?

Skarsnik is the warlord of eight peaks
technically he's a warboss too but warlord sounds fancier

>ME is absolutely amazing
I feel like im getting memed

AHAHAH EVERYTONE GETTING TROLLED KEK XD

Should I crash the party or do I ban this bitch for feasting without asking me for permission

build cavalry.

Only an insecure cuck would ban someone's party. An alpha would show up to the party and fuck the hosts wife

JUST FUCKING TELL ME THE TRUTH BEFORE I START A NEW GAME

IS MORTAL EMPIRE WORTH PLAYING?

The title of Warlord is kind of a big thing in Greenskin culture, especially when it's a goblin that's claiming it.

The win conditions for the campaigns, if you care, are kind of bad for game 1 factions
other than that it's just like 1 but bigger and with less annoying agents & some chokepoint maps

G O B L I N S

It's unironically really good if you're playing as game 1 factions, but the win conditions are kind of bad for game 2 factions.

wew

>>IS MORTAL EMPIRE WORTH PLAYING?

No

>IS MORTAL EMPIRE WORTH PLAYING?
Yes.

>yfw they're just going to get worse when game 3 is released

>IS MORTAL EMPIRE WORTH PLAYING?
Maybe.

Fucked the host's wife confirmed

> there are people not playing TK DLC right now

weew

> there are people playing TK DLC right now

weew

> there are people right now

nani

Go Christian or Pagan, wut do /twg/?

Christian if you aren't an autist

>TACTICAL GENIUS

Well?

>56 mana and no response from the AI later...

I hope you have lahmashizzah and the ushabti herald in there

if irish christian
if english christian
if norse pagan

Nah, herald's over here, and I haven't been able to justify the jar cost for any unique lords except the +PO one.

My conquests are really starting to outstrip my army count, so my armies are all trending towards 50+% Ushabti.

The answer is very clear

I vaguely wish western nations just had words and heraldry on their flags.

I could really respect a flag that just says [SWITZERLAND], maybe with a picture of a cheese under it.

> there are grown men in this thread who have never fucked a woman before

Shoot, wrong image

Denbts must be paid

Wrong thread
>>/gsg/

Is there any question about it?

>tfw haven't had sex I 9 years and couldn't care less
Extremely thankful for my teenage love experience though, otherwise I'd probably regret the NEET recluse lifestyle I chose later in life