>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Veronica is not a good character and Camilla has better writing than her
t. hates camilla and veronica

We like Lief!!!

I love Kaden with all my heart! I want him to let me brush his hair and fur! I want to scratch behind his ears! I want to adopt kids with him! He is the most beautiful!

This is more than enough to stay in the top 3k right? The last two weeks I've kept getting kicked out of it, but this is the highest score I've gotten so far.

The Dark Emperor...

Are we in Fates /feg/ again? Dang I forgot he existed.

DO YOU FEEL THE URGE TO ROLL INTERLINKED

Is Myrrh really that good with DC?

I have a hector with great IVs but I dont have the heart to fodder him so would it be good enough to leave her as the ultimate physical tank or does she really need DC to shine?

The only reason I'm even considering going for another hector is because she's one of my favorite characters and I dont mind making her the best she can be.

Myrrh fapfics of her dominating the summoner when

"This way" she says as she drags you away to a bed before you can object or do anything else
"That way", she says as she shoves your head between her legs and orders you to start licking
Then after several hours of that she finally makes you pat her head

Who is the Kirito of FE?

Stop reposting this

Get fucked Xenofags

cute!!!

Hector

living in your head rent free

true but they're still both shit

If it's your only Hector don't do it. Wait till you get another.

NEEEEEEEEEEENO

>chrom
what the fuck does that even mean?

Oh Marth
You came and you gave without taking
But they sent you away!
Oh, Marth
Well, you buffed me and stopped me from flaking
And I need you today
Oh, Marth!

You're standing on the edge of A tier
I've looked back and thought why'd IS put you here?
When you came out, it was bad timing...
Because you're a launch unit, they've stopped you from tier list climbing!

fucking when

hello, husband

Adorable! Celisu is a good boy!

Fuck off

Alm

Yeah, the question would be if its worth bleeding myself dry to go for another considering we're having a hector banner.

>You idiot, Marth's Falchion refinement is true to his lore as a supporter. Whether gameplayfags disagree, it doesn’t matter. Same with Zephiel’s (excluding dragons) refinement.
>If Eckesachs is anything like the Binding Blade when Hartmut sealed Idoun instead of killing her, it changed its properties due to Zephiel’s view of the world.
>As for Fae, an oversight from the developers or Zephiel sees her as an enemy due to her siding with Roy.

>>>>>>not pushing your shitty headcanon
Also, fuck off back to /r/fireemblem if weak slights like that are enough to trigger you.

The character literally drawn by the artist for SAO

Who do you guys think will be the next character to be Ryo'd?

Autism

At the end of next month, there will be a new Legendary Hero, Sakura. She comes with a new blessing. Who will you give it to?

Neph.

Kaze

Alm, only /v/edditors disagree

It helps her avoid getting knocked around by mages, but keep in mind that you might as well throw QR3 on her, otherwise she'll miss some ORKOs.
I don't run her but this is how I feel when killing her in arena. She's a non-issue without DC/QR3, but at the same time she can't be running things like Fury or another A (and B-skill) so she's easily killed by tanky red/green units.

What else do you run with her? If you're running a dragon team, honestly you don't need every one to have DC.

>Is Myrrh good with DC?
No, why would you think that? The only relevant enemies at ranged are either mages hitting her lower Res stat or Archers aiming for her wings? By not enhancing her Defense, you're fucking her over by making her run the risk of getting double by high-defense units.

PRESIDENT OBAAAROOOO

if you answer anything but Roy you do not know who Kirito is

Marth

Don't you want me in your gacha game user...

All I can imagine is getting raped by Ayra and being forced to S rank her. I feel nothing but shame.

hi wife

Most units with high defense save Amelia are really slow as well.

Why do you literal nazis keep bullying Miss Strober?

Ike because he's gay

Valentine Lilina! Come to my barracks, please! I have many magic tomes to give you!
Anons, give me your strength! I need your combined luck!

Only non shit Felicia I have is neutral. Is she worth the 5 star?

>0 Luck

leon or soren

what's the effect though?

He's right, though, Fae is a filthy Uncle Tom

I can't wait for a legendary healer that has an attack special that can't be transferred.

The best.

(You)

Don't you want me in your gacha game user...

Laguz update

>Launch units are Lethe,Panne,Ranulf,Tibarn, and Reyson
>Story maps are made to tie in with it
>Its also revealed Feh is an owl laguz but she prefers her beast form more over her human form

I'll take just about anyone with a penis that isn't a fucking lord

>40 +2
I've had her user

Don't you have some turds to be eating, Lilinacucks

holding veronicas hand!
letting her know that i care about her!

That just means you have good taste
I also want her to drain my balls dry

I'm glad I can finally build a cav cancer team not that I actually fucking got a Reinhardt. Do you think I should replace anyone though?

>40 x 4 + 50 ZR damage
yes please!

!!!!

Add me
Lissa +5

ID: 6404738024

This except with Neph. And no rape.

When are we finding out next season's arena bonus units?
I have 20k feathers burning a hole in my pocket.

Replace Reinhardt with Ursula

yeah shitbert with BRoy

ME__DY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never, unfortunately.

Bros, I need Tohsaka

Seems generic as fuck but otherwise fine, just make sure you slap Lancebreaker on Reinhardt because you have no green units.

Legendary Hero for February is Staff Cav L'arachel. It's not a coincidence that she released as a tome unit, IS has recognized that SS is where the money is at.

I want to impregnate Elise so fucking bad, like holy shit, jizzing inside her cunny is all I ever think about

My raven just survived this rein with drive atk 3 too

>Don't worry, Sir Hector, I will take care of your daughter

Replace one of the red cavs with Cecilia, so you can have a green. She can be gotten for free

I'd keep Sigurd and get rid of the literal who, unless you invested a lot into him

would they add elphin in before lalum

This
>Has a harem
>Spics flock to defend him
>Bland personality, easy to self insert as

RIP OP

If you don't mind waiting Hector was on an 8% legendary banner before, he may yet be again in the future.

>want to put wrath on VLike
>vantage would prob be better but less fun
>tfw resisting urge to be a min-maxing faggot

Miciah!

Okay Frederick

>Ayra
>not Myrrh
Get your standards fixed.

I've been running her with this and she tanks pretty much anything spectacularly.

I'll update the close def seal soon but I've seen a lot of people run DC on her or use her as a counter for archers so I was wondering if it would be good to aim for that in a flier/dragon team.

>2 red cavs

o shit nigger what r u doing

Just have fun, nigga. As long as he wrecks stuff, it's no problem.

Can somebody post an imgur link with that Tana that got deleted, by dick needs it

I'm pretty sure that Roy became a horse archer for best girl Sue but didn't realize that Lilinafags own the government

At this rythm when are we getting to floor 100?

RE

Is the next banner Thracia?

Keaton>Kaden