>ultimate infestation
>branching paths
>duskbreaker
>call to arms
Clap

get out

literally no one cares, reddo

Is that his mom?

Well who the fuck am I supposed to watch while I grind this shit game?

>watching some autistic psychopathic asian playing video games

I have 2 monitors so play something as noise on my second monitor in between my turns.

watch muzzy if you want hearthstone

FINALLY! THANKS TAVERN BRAWL! WOOOOO!

WIIIIIIINDS, OBEY MY COMMANDS! LOL awesome classic legendary, im feeling super lucky tonight! lol

Toast. It's fucking comedy gold when he is visiting home Taiwan and sister wants attention when he's streaming.

Nevermind I am watching our guy /navioot/ now.

Got a golden Garosh the pack before too. Lucky day today.

Also when you're trying to work and mom comes to hug you.

nice pack

Got this shit.

>playing like retard
>not gaining ranks
I don't get it. Why my opponents are allowed to be retards and gain ranks, while i'm not?

>watching le ebin toast xdddd
>when /ourguy/ nostam is streaming

switch to cubelock

>play a malygos deck
>enemy druid gets 20 fucking armor
Fuck

the saddest guldan turn

not bad
the most game swinging card in a good secret tempo mage deck

I need to invest around 2k dust to be able to brainless copy healthy voidlord with manipulator and kill silenced with cube. :(

>only 5 more days of completing quests each day
FeelsGoodMan

I love it when this rat here has a 1 in 4 chance and he succeeds. Thanks ratman.

>tfw didn't play for a few months
>having to punish these new/f2p players at rank 25

Okay guys, actual discussion here. Which decks do you enjoy playing the most and why?

I am a huge fan of aggro pally and spiteful priest now because being able to beat a warlocks down with high rolls from spiteful summoner or just getting their health down before their cube turns are very satisfying.

I couldn't even reach rank 10 with highlander priest back in the day now it's impossible

Guess I never had what it took

das cute

I like rogue in general. It feels like I'm actually making decisions. As opposed to something like say cubelock or elemental mage or fish paladin where every game plays out the same and could be done by a bot.

started the game playing hunter and still enjoy him. been trying aggro druid recently and it's not the same. probably gonna try zoo next.
t. new player

Spell Hunter is really fun. It's inconsistent but if you have the cards it's worth playing.

Kill yourself subhuman

AAECAR8IjQHJBIAH6asCx64C6dIChtMC4eMCC6gCtQOHBJcIxQj+DPixAt3SAt/SAuPSAurjAgA=

Only 2 epics and 2 leggos so not that expensive either. Hunter decks tend to run pretty cheap comparatively.

I'm really enjoying the secret/spell hunter stuff. it's fun and powerful without feeling unfair (atleast on my end).
aggro pally has been really inconsistent for me but when i switched to the murloc version It started feeling real good.

I've been experimenting with some old god's stuff before they rotate and it's been fun.

I haven't played against a spell hunter yet but just playing it I don't think i'd mind. I tend to enjoy off-meta decks anyway.

>when they activate windfury on your Corpsetakers

>cutting out casual

>think I finally have a game going for me
>spiteful summoner on 6 getting Lich King to prevent lethal

honk

>so rarely winning games as quest mage that resorts to wasting time and BMing control warrior
Poor guy.

>I rate this race 1 star out of five, negroids have bad stats, high cost and won't see play
wtf why is DRUMPF such a RACIST?!

People still play quest mage?

rank 10 fundecks

we've all been there
tech more spellbreakers

I got 80g for the first NA player here to tell me what their favorite Resident Evil is and why.

Put your Btag in your post so I know who to add.

My favorite is Resident Evil 7 cuz newer is better
TurningTide#11120

Winner winner. Check your PM's I already have you added.

Mine is 4 because the only bad part about the game is that the Island section is a little long.

I like rogues that aren't tempo and malygos shaman. Murdering someone in one turn is fun, as is OUTPLAYing with random bullshit you pull from swashburglars and milling key combo pieces. Plus, Valeera the Hollow is one of the most fun cards in the game.

Guys...
WIld pllayers are laughing at us again...
How do we stop them?!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild

Huh.

>think game is going in my favor for once
>Howlfiend from Wandering Monster

I drew the next turn after I killed Lich King. As if the game told me to fuck myself

Somehow the meta is even more cancerous and polarizing than before the patch. How did Blizzard do it?

>think I'm finally getting a win in
>I play 2/5 charger on empty board
>opponent plays 5/7 charge Battlecry:Gain 8 life

By nerfing the shit out of every T1 deck except one.

What do I do now with my Razakus deck?

stick it up you're ass

>stick it up you are ass

or better yet, urethra

I can't, it's digital.

The cards don't exist in real life.

I can't take it anymore bros. I think I'm gonna craft two Hungry Crab. Too many pally faggots in sub rank 10 ladder.

It's because of all the fucking mage cucks. I got sick of playing literally retarded mage mirrors and just switched to Pally to rank 7.

Stick it up you’re yourethra

When is the next expansion????

I can't, it's locked up.

April? Apr/Aug/Dec seems to be the release schedule

>Dragon Soul Priest is still under the radar

dick list?

damn lol, i just opened dragon soul; what's the deck list?

### MIracle priest
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 1x (0) Circle of Healing
# 1x (0) Silence
# 1x (1) Binding Heal
# 1x (1) Holy Smite
# 2x (1) Northshire Cleric
# 1x (1) Pint-Size Potion
# 2x (1) Power Word: Shield
# 2x (2) Radiant Elemental
# 2x (2) Shadow Visions
# 2x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
# 1x (3) Dragon Soul
# 1x (3) Shadow Word: Death
# 2x (4) Eternal Servitude
# 1x (4) Greater Healing Potion
# 1x (4) Priest of the Feast
# 2x (4) Shadow Word: Horror
# 1x (5) Lyra the Sunshard
# 2x (6) Dragonfire Potion
# 1x (6) Gadgetzan Auctioneer
# 2x (7) Lesser Diamond Spellstone
# 1x (7) Psychic Scream
#
AAECAa0GDJcCpAelCdIK0wqStAK3uwLovwLSwQK+yALo0ALY4wIJ5QTXCvIMoawC6r8C0cEC2MEC5cwC4+kCAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Took a Big priest list took out the big minions and took out recruit kit. Only minions are gadgetzan, Lyra, Northshire and radiant. You get lyra out she can die then you eternal servitude and keep gaining value, even more value with weapon. Destroys cube locks and secret mages. Still experimenting.

>Lose against Hunter

How's that even happened?

spell hunter is solid tier 3 (only shat on by control warlock)

First game with a off meta deck against full aggro list?

you play more anti aggro than anyone but warlocks

Dragon Soul is all but impossible without Lyra, hm? Just can't see you getting great enough card draw to be able to pull off 3 spells a turn multiple times without something like Lyra

Lyra is one of the most fun legendaries, so it's not a huge deal

climbing at night on EU is so ez
nothing but subhuman russians on

Post decks you have had fun playing recently. Fun is more important than winrate.

Blizzard's I hunt alone recipe
just climbed to 5 with it

Don't netdeck this, it's missing brawls and shield slams because I haven't opened any even though I've been playing for almost 3 years

Yeah, trying this, this feels like dogshit to play.

>No Putricide

So what's the point of King Togwaggle, anyway? Like I know the win con is King -> Explore -> Geist, but what's stopping people from just playing the spell to swap decks back..? How do you get around this?

You win if they play the ransom, because you play the geist after they've played the ransom, thereby destroying their whole deck.

The difficulty lies in whether the opponent catches on to what you are doing. Smart opponents will realise the trap you've set, and therefore not play the ransom. This makes things fun however, as then you try to win with discovered cards whilst they're topdecking board clears and card draw.

Discovered cards are generally quite trash however, and you lose from that point on.

>tfw elementals

Yeah, that's what I mean. I can't imagine anyone playing the ransom after you've played Explore, cuz they'd know that they would be switching into an all-discover deck, which would be hopeless, because like you said, discovered cards are generally terrible

You'd be surprised by how many retards there are on ladder.

is zoo just shit now or am i shit? i can't get past rank 15 with it. boardclearstone just seems to be too much.

>he isn't legend yet

>wasting time going past rank 5 when you've already hit legend before

>zoolock
>midrange hunter
>hand/control warlock
top 3 right there
i also liked miracle rogue a lot before they rotated conceal, now i'm not sure if it's still a deck