/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Sith makes the best wives to handhold, marry and raise children with Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08iKgWqpr24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SCORPIO's butt

Eripme eht nioj

Memes because it's better than 'waaaaaa the game is dead!!!'

My god

Mein gott

So, what story content is actually worth playing? Your class storyline + the empire/republic main stories? Is that it, or are some side quests worth it?

Do it all once, then if you play another character pick and choose the bits you like.

like a who?
wie ein wer?

what is this quesadilla on this guy's head?

Taco bell

Also I hope you're on a low pop server as the quest objects for that mission take forever to respawn

That is a pretty silly hat

lmfao you know game is dead when there is only 6 people on fleet

Did I accidentally cause this meme?

That depends are you Dylan?

no, it's an ancient meme

TTH used to love it

>2018
>sith are now utterly generic tramp-stamp dishwater bebefat thots in yoga pants & discount strapless sports bra

George must be having a record-breaking last laugh

>Sith are now shit
>now
Reminder that Sith are the eternal jobbers of Star Wars and will never win in the end.

exploration missions are just more exp/credits, if you have them turned off and see a yellow mission mark then it's probably something that gives a piece of gear as a reward
planet stuff all has specific levels of gear unlike heroics which have bracketed gear
cannot for the life of me think of any super notable non-planet-arc missions so if you want the "full story experience" just stick to purple markers

>Yoda dead. Personally set his own order's last surviving library on fire.
>Obi Job dead.
>Luke dead. Personally tried to kill his own disciple AND tried to set his own order's last surviving library on fire.
>Rey falling fast
>Literally nobody with more than a week of jedi training still alive

Soooooo...

Define "end"

>Personally set his own order's last surviving library on fire.
Retarded or just pretending?

You or me?
Did you take a piss when Yoda did the deed?

Seriously, are you retarded or is this a poor attempt at humor?

Right back to you.
Did you SOMEHOW miss the fact that Yoda set the Jedi archive on fire?

this
he literally twitches his hand to call down the force lightning

how stupid can you be?

I seriously hope this is some shitty meme and not you guys being functionally retarded.

hate to interrupt this riveting discussion but does anyone wanna help a dumb gay nerd get an amusingly contradictory mount from the Crimson Fang uprising

I want to impregnate Jana Lorso!

yes

Tell me user, have you heard of the tragedy of Darth Thotus the Thighs?

I would but they dont allow preferred to do uprisings. :(

>Sub ends this week
>don't know if I will have enough over to sub again

:(

It's not even the bills desu, I got tons of shit going for this month

You'd at least be preferred

if you cannot afford a $15/mo sub then you need to get off the fucking internet, the fuck lol.

>"thicker than a who cheeseburger meal"
I'm confused on how this is supposed to sound. Can someone do it on vocaroo or something?

Eat less fatso, gotta keep that sub running yo

I'm not the user always posting that, but whenever I read it, this is how I hear it in my head.
vocaroo.com/i/s08iKgWqpr24

fuck off ea I given you so much already. I'm middle class, i already got enough people in my life trying to suck me dry

This. F2P is fucking torture. Preferred is pretty comfy with some annoying aspects (where my fucking credits)

A WHO, my god you know how

>SWTOR been out for years
>still can't make a space loli

fuck

loli is shit and I've already backtraced your IP and sent it to the feds

Go play TERA, weebshitter.

This.
if the lolifags wanna play games, they can stay in the one they ruined.

My god, this thread knows how to dance.

I wish there was more ERP on the pubside.

I-I know how to what?

>BT1

baka

That's BT2 you simp.

When is Malgus coming back? It's been far too long since we last seen him.

Standing on a who cheese carpet, MY GOD

he's deader than Revan

Favorite ship /swgg/? for me, its tied between the fury interceptor, and BH's D-5 Mantis. I love both designs.

specifically class ships or any make?

anymake in the SW universe, doesnt matter if its movie only, game only, or book/comic only....and now that I think on it, i really love Kylo Ren's command shuttle design as well.

Is this how it's supposed to sound? I don't get it.

no, i think Bai'iq or whoever is in here trying to do damage control, it's not 'a HO' it's 'a WHO'

>ywn

Making this post with awareness of the clone wars human/twilek family

Do you folks believe that a BT3 Sith mara LS can make a loving family with a BT1 Vette? the size difference never came up, and seems conception would be rare.

Do you think you can go on for years of mindless sex with a hot, taut, firm and kinda rubbery woman who would give her life for you and has zero negative reactions of reuniting with you and fucked you at every waking moment in kotfe/kotet?

desu Sith alchemy can probably do anything

Easiest Sentinel Spec? I'm thinking Concentration, but if Combat or Watchman is easier, I'll definitely go with that.

Pretty sure depending on your race, doesnt matter. Seems that humans are capable of creating hybrid offspring with most of the other humanoid species in the universe so far, granted that those species are near-human ones like zabraks/chiss/so on and so forth.

As for any near-humans creating offspring with others outside of their own species (excluding humans), not sure. but as said, Sith Alchemy can probably make it work.

nice aesthetic

Concentration is easiest, yeah.
Watchman requires watching and refreshing dots, Combat is much easier than before but still comes in bursts that must be correctly discharged.

think again m8

That's my carpet what the fuck

BUTTHURT GHOSTS

I find watchman easier because refreshing dots isn't hard. Meanwhile concentration has tons of abilities and the annoying leap in its rotation which can fuck up positioning against operation bosses

rip

>buy Revan's Mask for 26mil
>unlock Yavin 4 Stronghold for ~12mil
And there go all my credits. I wish I knew how to decorate.

Decorating is easy, just pick a theme for your SH and go with it.

But where can I get cheap decorations while still fitting the aesthetic? I know OPs and FPs drop them, but I still need to roll on them.

the cheap deco vendor has a few Yavin-themed ones, though they're mostly plants

Do rep vendors sell any good ones?

>Cut a deal with a relic smuggler to keep him alive
>Figure I could probably make credits from him
>Republic customs officer wants me to rat out the person I'm working with
>Rat out the first guy I cut a deal with
>Figure the smuggler would send me the credits before he actually gets caught. More money for me!
>Corso says we should tell our liaison to pack up for their safety
>"Maybe she'll give me a reward for the tip"
>"Is it always about credits with you??"

>Click on Corso after the dialogue
>"You got another plan for makin' us rich?"

That fucking waffle.

the Yavin rep vendor only has 2, a Massassi personnel and a temple obelisk

Should've kept your creds in legacy storage

wrong image...

>cheap
Not happening son.
Better pucker up and start ERP'ing for credits.

The FP ones you can still get with a max affection companion and soloing it.

>playin bounty hunter, my first character
>get mako as companion, have to get Great Hunt ticket from some other guy
>go to his next target, kill him when he shows up
>kill his target for the bounty while I'm at it
>Mako disapproves
>"omg that was so fucked up and wrong why you do that"
How did this chick get this far into the killing-people-for-money business while still being like this

because carbonite freezing is a widespread thing at this point in the timeline so killing the target isn't necessary

She's not a hunter, she's a stray that Braden picked up and kept around because she's great with computers. She's literally never done anything bounty hunting related except gather info on targets and practice her shooting.

>contract specifies the target has to die
>mako disapproves when you kill the target
this literally happens

What's the easiest stronghold to decorate cost-wise?

>>contract specifies
there's no contract, it's just a price on someone's head that you've heard about from secondary sources, you're not obligated to do shit

>Going against the agreement

Good luck on your bounty hunter career when everyone knows you as unreliable.

>shooting random people because you heard they have a bounty on their head is reliable
kek

Carbonite freezing is for soyboys

No you are literally told by the guy hiring you that the person needs to be killed. Stop making things up.

this

Who cheese when said aloud sounds like "hoochies"/"hoochie's"

That's about the limit of what I can understand without being a part of this "in crowd"

Not all targets need to be killed
Some contracts specify that they need the person alive

Even if what I said was correct, what the fuck is the entire phrase supposed to MEAN!?

Are you dense? I'm talking about specific situations where the person hiring you tells you to kill the target. Mako disapproves of this and would rather betray the contractor than fulfill the deal. She's in the bounty huntint business and thinks it's a good idea to neglect the contracts and would rather follow her own moral compass. What's even more ironic is that her bio says she likes professionalism. Top kek

You don't get hired to do shit, you just get told about Nem'ro's shiny token of approvalâ„¢ and that there's someone else on the planet who already has it, but the only thing that's relevant for the Hunt instructions is that they're told to the bearer of the token

>the person hiring you tells you to kill the target
there's only one point where this happens and you have the option to not kill the target and it's one of the qualifier targets on Kaas, specifically the Admiral's daughter
if you don't kill her, he immediately says he regrets telling you to kill her because deep down she's still family and he doesn't actually want her dead
in fact, when you're talking to him the first time round, you can mention the possibility of not killing her and he basically says "sure, go ahead"

>imperial guy: kill this slicer
>mako: omg why did you kill the slicer reeeeee