/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1362

Last thread Surprise edition

>Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/

Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa!

First image for Rena in Nep 8.

Goddammit, stupid post timer bullshit.

That's a lot of plut butt.

My Planeptune wives are so cute.

Why was it deleted?

I think he deleted it himself.

Post timer fucked me up and the text I written made no sense.

My wife Blanc is adorable!

I love Lady Blanc with all my heart!

You can have Pururut, but Iris Heart is mine

What did it say?

My nep!

He was trying to be the first post in the thread, but was beaten to it.

I'm fine with that, Ploot is way more cute.

>First for best neps.
That was the second post.

What did i say about her /nepgen/?

I want to manhandle Blanc's tiny body.

Lady Neptune is my goddess wife!

I don't like cute girls anyway

IMAGINE

>cutest nep
>most beautiful nep
>funniest nep
>most heroic nep
She's got it all, how could girl girl be so perfect?

It blows my mind, she is literally an angel

I prefer cute flat girls.

I prefer sexy big boobed girls.

I prefer the average.

I like Noire too.

I like both on Nep Nep

What is your keikaku for today?
I'm thinking about replaying RB1 after so long, but skipping all cutscenes

The fuck's keikaku nigga? What does that even mean or reference to?

It's nip for "plan".

And it's been a meme forever, lurk moar.

There's only ONE thing that it could be referencing.

And I'm gonna..... SPELL. IT .OUT FOR YA!

K
O
T
A
K
U

>asking what keikaku is

Like I'd understand nip expressions.

>file

What's the problem?

>Like I'd understand nip expressions
Unless you're a newfag, you should know at least that and other basic ones

youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU

I'm not a newfag and I'm not into nipshit to know those things.

>>K
>O
>T
>A
>K
>U
?

have you remembered to praise best goddess for today?

Of course, I praise my wife everyday

>I'm not a newfag
Keep telling yourself that.

I'm pretty sure it's been a meme for around 7 years at least, so I'm not sure how you haven't come across at least some instance of it before.

it's at least 12 years old

since that is when the DN anime started

>all this shit over a shitty meme
Literally kill yourselves

u mad?

The first post was an actual question, but for some reason it turned into this

Death Note: Neptunia Edition.

I thought it was first aired in 2006-2007? That'd be 7-8 years ago.

>I thought it was first aired in 2006-2007? That'd be 7-8 years ago.

from Wikipedia:
>An anime television adaptation aired in Japan from October 3, 2006 to June 26, 2007

So the anime is at least 11 years old.

>I'm not a newfag
The fact that you're totally unfamiliar with the keikaku meme says otherwise.

>and I'm not into nipshit
Then why are you here, in this thread? Neptunia is pretty fucking Japanese, user.

yes

>2006-2007
>7-8 years ago

Do they know now?

Big Nep is for nepping!

Oh, right, I'm a retard, sorry. For some reason, my brain must have thought it was 2014. This is why nobody should ever trust me with math.

Can I cuddle with her after nepping?

of course!
You have to make sure your babies that are now inside her are safe

It's okay, user. I don't know where the time went, either.

It goes by so quickly, especially recently.

It's depressing to think how little has changed since 2014. And more depressing to think about how much of that little change was for the worse.

Of course, I'm talking in general. Kinda looking forward to the 10th anniversary of neps. Only about two years away now. I hope they'll do something nice.

2014 is older 4 years ago, my dude. If you consider that a long time, then you may not be as old as you seem to think.

>for the 20th anniversary Neptunia: the ai gf dolls are released
I await the day I can meet my wife irl

In the grand scheme, I suppose 4 years isn't too terribly long, but it's still sad to see how things aren't really getting better.
Still, at least we have neps. Here's hoping they can crank out something enjoyable for the 10th anniversary.

Only if you nep her after cuddling.

you must always nep nep whenever you can

What about a slow, loving, cuddly nepping while kissing her?

True enough. I'm only 27, after all. But I'm also a dropout NEET and I'm pretty sure I'm in the last stage of my short, pathetic life.

Those little hologram waifus would actually be realistic for the time frame.

Praying for a new Blanc figure, somehow. By any means necessary. That hope is the only thing that really keeps me going.

As long as you're nepping Big Nep, it's a nepping.

post best armpits

One of these days, I should get a figure of something.

The best

It's not too late, user. I dropped out of HS and didn't start college until 26, and now I'm halfway through a Master's degree that the university is actually paying me for.

nepnep believes in you, so you should as well.

Are you for real? That's fucking amazing.

Did you get your GED? What are you getting your master's for?

This is actually pretty fucking uplifting, if true.

I got my GED the year I dropped out, took a semester of community college then dropped out of that and spent the next several years getting married, then divorced, while working shitty jobs and being a drunk/pothead in my spare time. I was actually in a worse spot than you at one point and spent a summer on the streets before I got my act together and decided to turn my dreams into reality. It sounds cliche, but that's literally what I've been doing this whole time - Over the past 6 years, I would spend my time (whether I was working a shitty job or just doing nothing) idly daydreaming about the things I want to do with my life, then slowly turning them into my actual circumstances. Bit by bit, piece by piece, it's all about pursuing manageable goals and accomplishing them one by one.

>It's not too late
Whatever sliver of hope left was gone when I started working. No more what-ifs anymore or some stupid delusion that I'd somehow make it and become someone worth something. At some point I have to accept reality and not expect anything in the future because only disappointment awaits if I do.

That's honestly inspiring as fuck, user. But what are your dreams, exactly?

Shit, I'm still looking for direction, myself.

NepuBuran

I prefer sexy fat bottomed girls.

Nowa

i'm not gonna get into the "what" of it because that's not really the important part here. but, obviously, you might need a direction or goal

Well, that's your choice. I was just wondering if maybe you were somehow really fucking smart and doing STEM fields or something. I have no faith in my own abilities.

Still, thanks for the encouraging information. It's really, really appreciated.

Another one.

Wow, that Blanc is really cute.

Oh, I see. No, I'm not some kind of super genius or anything, and I'm not in a STEM field. I'm intelligent enough that an admissions committee let me in and some professors thought I could potentially be one of them someday (hence the funding offer I received to do research with them), but my application wasn't amazing or anything. Personally, I attribute it to simply knowing what I want, figuring out how to get there, and getting a little bit lucky in the process.

I guess that's the hard part for a lot of people, deciding what they want to do.

Have you ever considered fapping to a nep?

No... Of course not... That would be weird, right? Hehehe...

Thanks for the info, user. It's really appreciated.

I'm going to think good and hard about what I want to do in life. Sorta leaning towards law because I love arguments, politics, and dick measuring, but I'm not sure I could handle all the study and paperwork.

But seriously, thanks for sharing, user.

All Blancs are really cute.

Why do you need to ask questions you already know the answer to?

All of them except peashy (yet)

It's been a while since we've had late night Blancposting.

So cute.

Peashy is 5 years old

Here's the school ages picture I was going to post last time.

I want to give her a headpat for being good!

Whatever you do, I recommend looking ahead. I knew which grad school I wanted to apply to by my second year of undergrad and had the rest of my undergrad degree planned out by the end of that academic year. It's a long road, though. Four years of undergrad was just the foundation I'm building on, and I wasn't sure if it would even pay off until after the fact.

Still, it beats being a NEET or spending your days getting drunk by the train tracks. And the neps will like you more of you do something with your life.

False, peashy has been alive much longer than 5 years