>Gwent Deck Trackers
gwentup.com

>Gwent Card Databases & Deck Lists
gwentdb.com/
gwentify.com/

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

First for never having to put up with waifufags ever again.

Geralt and Triss OTP

third for fuck trissfag and any waifu poster

Where are they?

Fuck off to your containment thread.

I finally have a complete premium deck. This is pretty nice.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOR RADOVIIIIIIID

Comfy Kovir :3

Restarted the first Witcher game and have almost finished the first book

This shit is cozy as fuck

Played Witcher 3 for 200+ hours and still haven't done blood and wine

Got something to look forward too

Here's a decent heavy control deathwish dagon list to get some ideas.
Ge'els
Whispess
Brewess
Kayran(flex)
I tried to cut ge'els but this fucking faction just does not thin a lot and getting brewess and/or whispess is absolutely mandatory to stand a chance. Kayran is flex and at first I only added him as a bonus removal but he is winning me games left and right. I don't play ciri: nova because it fucks with bronzes a lot. I don't want two rotfiends, I don't want two barbegazis and I certainly want a 3rd griffin.

Alzur's double cross
Mandrake
Monster's Nest
Shadow
Aeromancer(flex)
Striga(flex)
Mandrake and Nest are there for whispess. ADC is 21 points with a d'ao on board. Shadow is needed to improve our consistency and helps with the low d'ao tempo. Aeromancer is good more often than not and I wouldn't change him if you go for control. Striga is definitely the most shitty silver here but she does good against non monsters and against the mirror we lose so we might as well play Striga since we are getting fucked anyway. We don't play spy because we don't give a shit. If we lose coinflip we instapass anyway unless vs henselt, axemen and other decks that you really want to bleed a little bit and there are not many such decks nor are they popular. Spy has the added problem that it messes with our adc that we need for points and in a short r3 if we have played neither, there is a chance we will end up with dead spy(mulligan spy/adc into adc/spy). We don't play she'troll because I just don't like rotfiend.

3x Archespore
3x Griffin
2x D'ao
2x Cyclops
2x Recon
foglet
thunder(flex)
barbegazi(flex)
Thunder and barbegazi can be replaced with third d'ao, rotfiend if you really want to play she'troll or third recon.

Winrate is certainly not impressive but the deck works(pic related) and with a more capable player and maybe a couple of changes it could be very good.

Thanks, I'll try messing with this and see what results I get

Bump

yo, i'm kind of a returning player, how do i play winch henselt i feel like i just did the wrongest possible decisions

Try to mulligan away as many machines as you can in round one and keep as many winches as you can. Use winches in round one and try to find machines that you're already running in your deck. This way, you can Henselt out 3 copies of a machine in round one. Or sometimes, you can Nenneke your winch'd copies in round and and Henselt out 4 or more machines. Beyond that, the strategy is the same. Try to enter round 3 with enough turns for Borkh to go off. Play Thaler to get your Dun Banner out. Etc.

>here have two golds
I uh

okay

thanks

are either of these any good

Not really. What were your other two choices besides Ale of the Ancestors?

Wasn't given a choice. Both golds were in the first four. The one in the middle is the one I got to choose, and I already had three of the other bronzes I was shown.

meant for

Well that's pretty lucky. If you're new to the game, Ale isn't a terrible card since it's neutral. It's certainly better than Geralt and Triss, if you're still running those.

I'm not that new to the game, but I've only been playing since...late November, I think? A few weeks before Midwinter patch.

Maybe there's some goofy meme deck I can make with either of these

Blue Dream has the Alchemy tag, but since it no longer copies Special cards, I wouldn't even play it in Alchemy NG. Ale fits into a Mahakam Marauder boon deck. It's not that strong, but it's a thing.

so is borkh my go to turn 3 condition? i thought i was supposed to res all machines with neneke and henselt them in turn 3

forgot my decklist, i also don't know what to do with the iris companions silver slot, i'm trying to figure it out

>is borkh my go to turn 3 condition?

Yes.

>i thought i was supposed to res all machines with neneke and henselt them in turn 3

If your opponent lets you do that, they're retarded. But yeah, if you can pull that off, you'll win by 100.

Opponents plays:

>Radovid
>Margarita
>Shani Margarita
>Decoy Margarita

STILL FUCKING BEAT HIM

TWO HEADS, ONE BLOW

ADC. Also Djikstra is trash. I prefer Royal Decree. You might also try Vandergrift.

what's the goto cursed kaedweni list? i wanna have fun and i just got a premium adda

Revenants, spells and cards that trigger spells

It is baffling how many people misplay their spies, SPECIALLY with so many people crying about muh spies being OP, muh spies being autoinclude

Like nigger, you have carryover in round 2 after winning round 1, YOU ARE A BORKH DECK, and you drop Yaevinn in round 2? When I had to play a card anyway because of your carryover ?

Thanks for the free win, Scoiafag, watch as I play the worst spy in the game in round 3 and make you scorch it.

TWO HEADS, ONE BLOW

Revenant is hot garbage

The amount of restrictions on SK cards is the clunkiest fucking shit ever.

>Priestess can only res soldiers
>Sigrdrifa can res inanimate objects such as boats, but only as long as they belong to a Clan

Why are they pushing mini factions within one faction so much? Is it to represent discord between SK and NR societies, while all NG follows the Emperor with discipline, Monsters are a hivemind, and ST is purely driven by degeneracy?

yeah but are you gonna play instead? cursed knights maybe?

It's because they've been an absurdly strong faction in the past, and even with these restrictions they're still not half bad. It annoys the fuck out of me as a SK player, but whenever they're bad in a patch I just switch to NG.

Cursed Knight into Tormented Mage is a 14 bronze with 4 armor. Thats pretty good.

yeah, and cursed knight when you don't have a tormented mage?

good decks are decks that play consistently strong cards with no conditions attached to them.

THEY CAN'T EVEN BORKH US, LADS!

THEIR SHITTY SILVER DRAGON SHOOTS FOR EVEN NUMBERS, OUR SHIPS + GREATSWORD DUO MAKES EVERYTHING UNEVEN

(finally beat reveal after a coin toss loss, feels fucking good. thanks for playing that retarded Conceal silver, opponent)

Do I craft Ciri?

No. Shit card.

What do I craft instead?

If you don't have much scraps, nothing. Wait like a week until the meta settles and it's clear wich golds will be tier 1.

>win 5 games with NR
try it in ranked, 0 wins
fuck this game

Who /NotASociopath/ here?

I don't think I've ever hated a deck more than Reveal

reveal is a teenager.

good looking, strong, fast - but they all blow their loads too soon

reveal is alright, coin flip is the hate

what do against reveal?
Succumb to bear SK and Dorfs ST?

I'm trying to play a nice spellatell here and nothing works fuck

Reveal will be Tier 1 cancer and there isn't much counterplay. Best thing you can do is kill his Mangonels and clear his weatger. If you don't manage to do that because of bad draws, you lost. He'll fuck you up in long rounds and Scorch your ass in short ones.

Cool.

there is no weak nilfgard deck, currently every archetype is tier 1. NR is dead, monsters looks good but easy to counter, green faction is tier 2, Sk is waiting for new auto pilot net deck.

>Eithne control
>Ravovid control
>Alchemy control

Wtf are these people running into? I don't face any deck that those decks would be good against - but they do great against mine

Just giving Revenant 1 armor more would make him playable. But god fucking damn this card is sonbadnin it's current state. Dies to Battering Ram, dies to Fire Scorpion, dies to fucking everything. Why is CDPR so fucking incompetent, NR is fucking garbage Tier 5

Can Kiyan create Alchemy cards from all factions?

nothing matters when viper witchers deal 9+ damage, user

>waiting for new auto pilot net deck.

not waiting any longer. it's pic related + 3 bone talismans

greatswords are 100x more fun though

>rank 10 reward is Francesca
>hit rank 10 even before playing a single match
so long fuckers, i am out

no bear yoana version is cuter, but yes this is the new no brainier auto-pilot deck

are they paying JJ to play 41 Foltest all the time?
ain't he a nilfag since day one?

Reminder that Nilfgaard is non-canon

which leader?

>has cerys, morkvarg, olgierd

harald for sure

guess, make a wild guess

thanks new friend, i really need the laugh

It is only me, or with the last patch the game has more problems of connection?

>Haha hey he needs 25 points to win thats pretty unlikely!
>Cahir into Calbeit into Vilgefortz into Rainfarn into Joachim into Brigade

>but let's nerf Shani because it is in every NR deck.

>Plebbit unironically thinks Revenants are okay as they are and shouldn't get a 1 armor buff
This is why this game is so shit. CDPR unironically listens to these retards

>lets make shani only 1 point better than sigdrifa
>sigdrifa is also in every sk deck but never mind that
>the fat viking woman also often has better ressurect targets than shani

If Gwent dies, your premium collection dies with it
This is the greatest tragedy

>open bran
>oppponent opens assire and puts olgierd and cerys back into my deck

what am I supposed to do here?

>Take out Mandrake and Muzzle because they're always dead
>Next deck I face is Nekker consume
wow it's almost as this game is rigged

Assire cannot put back golds, so you should work on your ass-pulling skills.

Now this is idiotic. Are you actually a moron?

Sigdrifa does not ressurect anything but "clan" units. Also Shani can ressurect that "pull a card and give it all the armor" dude, making her a 18+ point play with like two dozens armor

Good thing Sigdrifa can't do that..
*Resurrects Skjal into Marauder for +20 points behind you*

He played 6 pt silver and then 3 pt silver.
Ofc you beat him.

>only clan units

yes, and?

Frett is a clan unit and that's better than anything Shani can get back.

>but muh armor

k

>18 points

barely average for a gold, and again - sigdrifa does more

Me

I mean, it was far more than that because of the value he denied me, but you already knew that.

so why aren't you milling all your ST cards? they're not gonna magically change them into not being nonhuman scum one day

Ah! A fantastic question!
Because I want to get the full collection one day. I don't pick st cards in kegs though (unless it's a choice between an st gold and two golds that I already have).

This is very similar to what I'm running. I'm scared.

I love you, Triss Merigold.

one of them is Gold other one is Silver and silver one flips more points w/o any preparation, yet Gold needs certain conditions to pull that feat.

now who is the moron, here?

>lets try consume
>8 games against nilfgard straight.
yes, it is rigged

That must be the luckiest Calveit of his entire career.

Alright lads, so I'm pretty new to this game, and I recently switched from a starter deck to a only slightly better wild hunt deck as most of my golds were that. I finally have about 1600 crafting points and am wondering what cards synergize with my deck. I am very happy with it so far and, at level 13, ive a 60% win ratio. I'm thinking that the d shackles or the decoy have to go. I'm thinking Iris? Also, should I mill the 10 point Yen i just packed? I'm trying to build to a nilfgaard alchemy deck

Also, how to I get the gwent overlay you see in all the yt videos?

Congrats on getting a 10 point Olgierd and try to keep your Morkvarg alive. Otherwise, Assire can't shuffle golds.

i shouldve known a monster player would be this degenerate attention seeking anime watching kind of person. good bait though

Also

>17 damage nithral

>(You)

Iris is very good, also synergies with Wild Hunt Rider and Undertaker. Replace Trolls with drowner, take out Shackles and Decoy and stop running more than 25 cards in your deck. You may also want to remove Navigators because they're often dead. Operator isn't very good in that deck either.

>dont have trial of the grasses and running blue dream in alchemy NG instead
>steal their cerys from their graveyard before they can rez it
>they instantly check my graveyard to read what blue dream does
>check and mate.
blue dream is pretty terrible but that interaction is fun as fuck

>Eithne still dominates the ladder
This game

>He uses a Radovid portrait while playing NG or ST
Please tell me you do not do that

I use operator in the event that I have to go first. I feel as if it's specifically advantageous to go second, no? At least, that's how it's been for me. Will do on the rest, thanks lad

>he is roleplaying his portrait according to the faction he is playing
Please tell me you do not do that

Also, what should I do about Yen: Conjurer? I feel like that ability is very weak. Should I mill?

Generally a bad card, but okay in a few decks. She also might get buffed at some time, so no don't mill. The only cards you should mill are Geralt and Triss because they're utter trash and will never be good. Also, watch some OceanMud if you're planning to continue playing Eredin. He's pretty much the best Eredin player out there and reaches top 100 pretty much every season with 2 accounts, you'll learn a lot from him.

And, last question, I'm thinking about removing Imlerith from the deck and adding Igni/Pathfinder or Miruna. Should I?