GEOCOIN MOON MSSION

I told you about geocoin when it was under a penny you mocked me. I told you about Geocoin when it was still .05 USD you shilled bit-bean and told me geocoin was a scam. Now geocoin is .25 cents and a KILLER APP that will bring in Geocaching normies is out. Will you board the rocket to $50 USD and beyond?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNs6N0EdD8Y&feature=youtu.be

>low supply of just under 2.5 million
>marketcap still under 1 million
> moon is imminent any moment 100 million dollar market cap from either whales or USERS!

perfect use for monetary drop offs for any reason you can imagine this is HUGE for crypto and original

Fuck is this? Pokemon Go for Cryptos?

think bigger my man

Could I just walk around collecting these coins without putting anything up?

I need more info. What does this bring to the table?

think about dropping off money to a guy and making anonymous transaction/dropoffs in SPECIFIC LOCATIONS a way normies can understand. Also think about geocahing as well and how it has a community around the world of people who arn't even in crypto yet who would love to use and adopt the technology. Geocahing communities will love this. Get in before them!!!

Also consider older people like family memeber and once theres a way to move geocoin to things like bank account or more direct ways. call your mom and say "Hey mom i been working in Germany all year. I sent you some money to help out with some things i dropped it outside your front door you should be able to see it with that app i showed you how to use." also the devs are updating and want feedback. GIVE IT TO THEM. They will listen and add features the community suggests. BEST SOLID INVESTMENT IN CRYPTO RIGHT NOW AND ITS SOOOOOOO CHEAP STILL!!!!!

Fuck off with this shit, this died 2 years ago before it even took off.

This must be the dumbest fucking idea I've ever seen. Lets put aside all of the how shit this idea is, this would be manipulated so easily.

>dropped outside your front door
Why don't you just drop it in my wallet? As for geocaching communities, I don't know anything about them...

whatever dude this coin is not dead and its actively being worked on daily. The network is strong and the coin is secure

you could send it to a wallet you can use it that way to. it really is cool because you have OPTIONS and freedom

I don't understand how it would be manipulated any different than any other crypto. Can you please explain. If you see a flaw bring it up with the devs they will get back to you in literally hours and if its a real problem they will actively fix it. THIS IS A SOLID CRYPTO!! We need more communities and solid devs like Geocoin in crypto.

Simple location spoofing and you're on the go to collect all the coins.

that problem has already been addressed and i believe the dev has solved that problem a few weeks ago. go ahead and ask him or look on bitcointalk about it

I am not going to waste my time researching a bad idea, what was the solution?
Because GPS spoofing is not something you can patch.

I just don't see the appeal. If I want to send crypto money to "Grandma" I'm not going to overcomplicate the process by making her actually have to walk somewhere to get it. Why the hell wouldn't I just send it directly to their crypto wallet? What's to stop someone from stealing the money I put on grandmas porch?

why wouldn't someone just start tracking coin movements to stalk people? Or break into homes to find these coins?

thats just an option you can think of better reasons. you can use it to send money directly to a wallet instead if you choose. there will be more features added later.

thats a criminal act. criminals will do what criminals do. criminals use cryptos all the time only makes the price go up idk what your point is. If geocoin is used for crime by criminals so be it. It will also be used for legit purposes as well.

Im not the developer. If you really care go find it yourself. Or ask the developer. Its just a crypto with more options being added with GIS tech. If you cant see ahead then go buy a crypto thats a memecoin pump and dump scam thats NOT what geocoin is. I have told you fags about it when it was under a penny and you still said the same stuff. Watch the price rise you can either buy or cry its really up to you.

Sure you go ahead and make sure this coin gets heard and don't forget to invest huge yourself and then I will be ready to manipulate this, thanks.

Look man I'm about as open as they come to new crypto ideas but I just don't see any value here. We are a complacent society, nobody is going to want to walk around and pick this shit up. Pokemon Go was a thing for like 2 weeks... now nobody gives a shit. And it had a immensely larger demographic it was targeted at.

Pokemon Go mainly died because they fucked up the tracker so it went from trying to track down Pokemon you knew were nearby through triangulation to hoping you'd randomly stumble across something you were looking for.

look MAN, Do whatever you want. people have doubted tons of coins before. There still room to build on this and the devs arn't abandoning it thats good enough for me. Go fucking buy bitbean then or lepencoin. go ride some ether pumps. I'm just saying its a good coin with a low supply good foundation and plenty of room to grow and i'm NOT WRONG!

lol how outdated is that image.
poloniex delist this shitcoin like a year ago

yeah they delisted it due to low volume. That doesnt mean its a good buy. Its really low now and will def moon. It can get listed back on polo again. This coin isn't going away. Veeky Forums doesnt determine whether or not a coin will succeed or not. theres not that much money here on this board. This coin will pump from other sources im ust posting a thread now and when it reaches over 1 dollar ill post another thread. I pretty much post after ever 400%+ gain to remind all you are missing out that its still going to go up