masteroverwatch.com/

fix FFA spawns Blizz

I find xQc attractive

t. Muma

Mercy eating the cookie

I wanna be hugged by Miro and his furry monkey arms

xQC is cute. Cute!

.nothing about the year of the dog

How do you guys feel knowing London threw their match yesterday against against Houston so that Seoul Dynasty would be eliminated from the playoffs?

Is throwing a normal thing in Korea?

>xqcbabbs so desperate for their fake friend to be relevant they hijack OPs
Muma was top 3 this stage
xqc has 0 lifetime map wins and a negative OWL K-D record

Pharmercyfags acted like bitches and got btfo by gencyfags and other fags. I'd say that counts as something for year of the dog.

This is where I go.

Have a good night. May your lootcrates bring you wanted bounty and may your waifus ease your worries away.

Shit teammate, shit streamer.

DVA'S

TINY

COCK

Dallas Fuel is going to the playoffs next stage no matter what.

I agree. Houston is pretty trash.

Muma doesn’t even like xQc

7st for reaper is a pedophile

>represent a religious city
>hire someone who breaks the laws of man
>be surprised when you lose
Houston lost for a reason, they are an enemy of god himself.

This is extremely autistic and gay and you're autistic for taking the time to make/save it

whats a team thats not lying to me by having an american city but a bunch of chink players?

How do I stop everything from receding?

Did you reply to the wrong post?

B. A. K. A.

Running Mercy is a sin, yes, but its hardly one only the Outlaws committed.

What maps did what not see at all this stage? Am I nuts or did we see nepal played? Gibraltar?

That joke is never going to get old

So like Muma?

>delusional 13 year old xqc fans still flooding the thread out of asshurt

Your post was so shite that it should be thankful it has something to latch onto it.

aKm will turn things around for them, and Taimou and Seagull actually stopped being shit for a moment there. Now all the team needs is a good main tank player.

Who's xQc? I tuned in for the final and got to see a gay guy throw games. I though the gay one was named muma, is xQc his boyfriend? I don't follow drama.

The following players have the most patrician fanbases.

surefour
chipshajen
SBB

that is all

Not my post.
B
A
C
C
A
L
A

>dallas fuel will win stage two now they have an actual dps player and xqc back just wait and see also kill all gays!!!!

Think if pewdepie played OW professionally and that is xQc in a nutshell....total cancer.

>duo queue smurfs in my team throws
>get them next game: they go full try hard
I don’t understand why people are such huge faggots

pleb

>not wanting Rawcus to gently stretch out your boypussy while deeply gazing into your eyes with with his beautiful crystal blue portals

Gee I wonder who made this.

Who's pewdiepie and why is he cancer? Sorry lol, I came from tumblr after they said /ourboi/ on the outlaws could win. He was throwing though.

Seriously, when the fuck is Junk's damage getting nerfed?

me from back when I was 13 would probably kick my ass at any game

feelsbadman

>duo queue+
>not selecting two of the same class
>not joining voice
>only join voice to complain
>always throwing
Remember to report them all for poor teamwork.

>wanting rawkus' mutated body anywhere near your anus

I thought Jake had this whole thing figured out after all the shit talking he was doing yesterday.

>2 duo queuers instantly join
>refuse to play anything but mccree and genji
>they only join voice at the very end to complain

i swear its always mccree and genji

>casually log in to throw some comp games
>have some particular funny rager on my team
>get that rager on the other team next game
>"time to lose some more SR, my boy"
it's even more fun than throwing

>make an alt just to one trick hanzo
>get banned
really fires up the neurons

>find some old game tapes from when I took Halo really seriously
>going 25+ kills to 5- deaths every slayer match
>constantly toxic and flaming everyone all match
>decide to have a go just for old time's sake
>get my ass ripped open go 7-13
Teenage me was a badass

>Jake
>Any idea what he's doing at all
He has less of an idea of what's going on in game than Taimou. Taimou admitted to the world that he has no fucking idea what's going on either.

>jake has to solo visor bridring on mecree to beat him
>tbags him afterwards

why is jake such a piece of shit

This.

Never call out a thrower, just hope to get them on the other team next game. You do NOT want to antagonize these people. Report them, yes, but silently.

He's about to be even more exposed next stage and feels like he has something to prove after they accidentally showed him hitting nothing for a whole game until he hit Q. He legit has trouble playing other characters at a pro level.

Anybody here who likes Surefour just wants him to fuck them

>blizzard push him as some all-american hero of pro overwatch
>he's shit and a douchebag with it

Who hurt you, faggot

soe lookin kinda retarded, as usual.

Him and Rawkus are 10/10 alt chubby bf tier

>tfw you will get to see him play more Genji and S76 in stage 2
>tfw you will get to spectate him and see him miss every single shot
>tfw you will never be able to permanently spectate him in game and create hilarious weebums

Is Sombras ass too fat?

Surefour looks like a cool dude to have a beer and was the reason why i started playing video games after a long recess.

I'm more into girls, you know.

Yeah don't forget that one

no

What have you got to lose? 99% of the time a thrower will lose you the game. I never talk to them directly, I just let the team know they are throwing and tell everyone to report them. If the thrower joins voice or speaks up just ignore them completely.

If you get a thrower, dodge them, they will almost definitely prefer everyone on the team. Why blizzard decided to remove "avoid this player" I understand. but why they left in "prefer this player" defies logic. At the very least the player being preferred should be informed others have selected the option and they should be able to deny it.

Like you wouldn't in a heartbeat. ESPECIALLY with that outfit on.

He's one of the few players who can flex to anything and perform. Him being a chubby qt is just a bonus.

>Mercy mains are switching to Ana and fucking up constantly
Use Moira, dammit, she's just as effective and practically just as easy to use for anyone who prioritizes healing

They can play skill based characters, since that'll make 'em drop SR quicker :^)

Basically, you want the thrower to throw if you get him on the other team next game.

You don't want them to remember your name because then they might see it and decide to not throw just because you're on the other team.

LA Gladiators are my team but I feel like they haven't taken that next step of total dedication needed to compete with the Koreans and still have that Western Contenders mentality of thinking you can just get by with standard dive/tank comps.

>it will take months for mercy shitters to drop to where they belong
LIFE IS PAIN

so is death

I don't go in for the alpha beta behaviour memeing. but this is some genuine beta behaviour.

Their tiny roster is what's fucking them up the ass, no flexibility, ironically. Their tanks are weak in particular but hopefully now mercywatch is over their supports will do better, neither were mercy players.

I've only gone up since the nerf and I only play Mercy in comp

no, this is literally what happens all the time

being able to adapt is an alpha trait; nothing more beta than crying about a teammate throwing - do you honestly think nobody else can see what's going on? here's a shocker: they do know but they're also aware of the dynamic I just revealed to you

you're welcome

>comp throwers larping as machiavellian geniuses
You're faggots that can't git gud enough to win consistently enough to climb so you intentionally lose to keep your fragile ego from shattering.

WHATS AN OWL TEAM THATS NOT ALL CHINKS UNDER AN AMERICAN CITY

There's more to throwing than picking mei and walling people off, lots of times I've been watching cams in spawn and noticed people throwing, said so over voice and only then did everyone notice it and report. As long as the team knows what's up that's all that needs to be said. Instantly queueing after you finish knowing the thrower is probably preferring you and just meekly hoping they don't recognise you name or are on the other team is sad. Don't queue for 10 minutes and you probably won't see them again.

>99% of the time a thrower will lose you the game
If you're shit. You can force a thrower to win, and you can do it without interacting with them.
>I just let the team know they are throwing and tell everyone to report them
This is even more retarded, it shows that you are not capable of winning with a thrower on your team, can't handle the loss and even worse you've now devolved into a whining little cunt. Doing this will get you reported more often than you think and people will rat you out to the thrower. Since some of them don't bother to prefer everyone on the team.

If anything, you can't hack change and you can't carry or play a carry class such as Widow/Ana/McCree. If you did, you'd realise how little impact a single thrower has on the team.

Literally all of them except new york

based glads. valiant are smug hons, houston are a bunch of dicks, dallas is a laughing stock, mayhem are good for memes but shit team. Glads are /ourguys/ af.

desu, you're fucking retarded and haven't learned the best way to throw yet. Drawing a crosshair on your screen like an inch to the left or right of the real crosshair. It's flawless.

Why aren't you in OWL. You must be really good.

London.

100% agreed on all points.

>lmao if you aren't shit you can just win with a thrower just like 5v6 every fight and be better than the other team and don't worry about your hog purposely feeding 900 ult charge every fight or walling off your ults lmao

the actual state of your opinion holy shit. I never said I was whining I said the opposite dipshit, just make sure the team knows what is happening and that's all you need to talk about, otherwise keep playing.

>worrying about roadhog feeding ult charge when you can reliable shut down ults
Notice the character pool :^)

You're still a whiny cunt btw

>throwers have little impact

>soe will never sit on your face and make you cry

Slept the whole day away and missed the finals. Was it any good?

R O L L E D A N D S M O K E D
my doggies ;)

see

Uprising vs Outlaws was fucking great.
I fell asleep in the first match of the playoff too. Though it was like 2am here.

Yes.