>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1k2IVTcQv6A

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BaUjMlvN8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WORMKEKS BTFO

vocaroo.com/i/s1BaUjMlvN8A

Nobu a CUTE.

So, is it worth it to grind QP in the KnK rerun or should I just stick to the dailies?

Shitty irrelevant OP image again

>Nasu makes it explicitly clear that the Extra Sakuras have absolutely nothing to do with F/SN Sakura whatsoever
>they have never met, even in GO
>the only one who mentions F/SN Sakura in even the most roundabout way is BB, whose entire character is breaking the 4th wall
>CCC is somehow a big breakdown of Sakuras hugely deep and complex character that also apparently boils down to is kind of a sadist and is kind of a masochist, which describes most of the characters in the franchise anyway
>none of the other sameface or returning characters in Extra are in the same alleged situation of having their inner characters explored
>after her alleged big deconstruction in CCC, F/SN Sakura scenes afterwards are still the same bland, personality-less shit they were before
Fuck off wormcuck.

New thread posting so I know that stupid faggot reads this and hopefully ends himself.

Lavi in the gatcha when?

never, stop asking

It's impressive to lose with no visible damage taken. Just looks like Neil is taking a little siesta.

It's /comf/ max comfy comf comf overload truly the comfiest of comf comfier than farming dailies

Been reading the posts in the last thread. I just want to add that, as a Meltfag, I don't hate Sakura. My favorite FSN is Rin, but I still appreciate the fact that Sakura exists and that Nasu has improved her as a character across the years, especially in Hollow Ataraxia. Also, I am forever thankful for Sakura, since if it weren't for her, BB, Melt, and Lip wouldn't exist in the first place. Probably.

Just got Pravati. Is she good?

His helmet isn't red because of the mood lighting, his skull exploded like a watermelon.

If Sakura didn't exist Melt would have a much better design.

She wouldn't even exist. Now shut the fuck up faggot.

Does Drake have weird Galerians psionic powers? The Wild Hunt is some crazy shit.

Nice rare prism user

>irrelevant OP
>Jeanne currently has a rate up in the gatcha

user you need glasses.

There isn't anything intrinsic to Melts character that requires Sakura to exist, apart from the obvious sameface. If hypothetically Sakura wasn't in F/SN and HF was the Ilya route, Nasu would still get the idea for the Extraverse and eventually CCC. Melt would just either be original design or Ilyaface.

Movie BD

RIP Neil Armstrong

See you in space, cowboy.

>Passionlip, the Alterego of love and hate, was born that way - but there is no trace left of such disposition in the current Lip.
>Since she already had an honest personality to begin with, after reforming her personality became somewhat closer to “the girl that became the basis for BB”.
---
> If Saber is the face of Fate/Stay Night, then Rin is the "usher of the Fate Series". Just like Sakura, she will be active in CCC more than you would expect.
---
>Huh!? Is this feeling BB-chan's dark past...!? The embarrassing, discarded parts of myself that became the Sakura Five!? Wait... have they been redeemed? Wow... so these Alter Egos managed to mature themselves, while I remained as the most adorable Great Devil... my original self must be such a pain to deal with...
---
>Meltlilith comments when first meeting EMIYA, saying it was due to the girl who was the basis for BB
---
BB calls Parvati her ideal self

He actually didn't say anything you're saying about "They're entirely separate and don't count", Nasu himself made it clear they were connected. It was fans of CCC that rallied together and tried their hardest to drive a wedge inbetween the characters so they wouldn't catch Sakura's shitposting from her rabid shitposters. Trying their hardest to say they're different. Nasu designed them to look like and share Sakura's personality traits on purpose, it wasn't random choice.

They can't just give Armstrong an actual appearance after years of an offhand reference and then not do anything with him. FGO rateup when?

She's perfectly average.

>all this wormcuck delusion
Sakura has 0 character stop fucking shitposting you probably just listed "appealing" character traits and decided to try and bullshit them into her even when everyone knows she's none of those things.
Also
>mother
>barren
wew

Reminder that this is a holy woman who waged wars in the name of God.

This sounds like the best timeline. Why are we stuck im this shit one instead?

God is top tier in marketting and promotion

I completely fucking forgot about the reference until now. I'm more surprised that Nasu remembered

>“the girl that became the basis for BB”
In design. The personality thing is a coincidence.
>Just like Sakura, she will be active in CCC
Extra Sakura, not F/SN Sakura
>my original self must be such a pain to deal with...
>must
>doesn't actually know
Nice one
>saying it was due to the girl who was the basis for BB
Just a fanservice connection.
>BB calls Parvati her ideal self
Yes, Parvati, Goddess of Love and Faithfulness. Differen't character.

>It was fans of CCC that rallied together and tried their hardest to drive a wedge inbetween the characters so they wouldn't catch Sakura's shitposting from her rabid shitposters
holy shit you are actually delusional

What comes to mind when you see this?

Read HF, Sakura is a huge sadist in secret. She seems outwardly masochistic like Lip, but her other face is hugely sadistic and she enjoys teasing people or watching them suffer a bit. She just tries to not show that face unless she's Dark Sakura. Also Meltilith is all about absorption, just like Dark Sakura who eats servants. One touch from shadow is fatal, while Melt has poison. Passionlip meanwhile is all about confinement and yandere, if she can't have him then no one can. Sakura is a switch who can be S or M depending on her role. Pretty much every trait they have is derived from her in some way.

God truly knows what's best

You're being a bit too obvious.

I wish her card art was more like that.

3rd ascension best ascension.

Because somehow Nasu decided literally evil used goods with no personality would be a great heroine for his VN.
>all that gay shit
Most of the characters in the franchise have sadistic and masochistic traits. Despite the eternal simpering of wormcucks, sadism and masochism are not unique to their shitty heroine.

Miyu is Sakura but not shit

t. assblasted wormcuck that has to make up characters wormslut literally never shows because he didn't read the vn and just fell for the kohai moe and tits

Yep better personality AND better body. How can wormslut even compete?

Miyu is Sakura's soon to be sister in-law

>that contrarian who pretends to like and defend Sakura for easy (You)s is back
great new thread guys

Just ignore him. He's obviously mentally ill if he'd defend Sakura

was*
She's dead, Jim. There's no way to bring her back.

I can't fucking wait for CCC rerun and beat the shit out of BB using Holmes

Sakura is dead though

Spoil this shit.

Sexy anal slut

The power of friendship will bring her back

Hurts knowing I got spooked by Orion instead of getting a cute storyteller for my Chaldea.

>giving a fuck what happens to wormslut

Someone post that image with ruler martha beating the shit out of BB and melt doing the tom cruise laugh

>In design. The personality thing is a coincidence.
And yet you want to call someone else delusional.

>Someone posts image of three heroines of FSN saying to pick one
>Couple people pick Sakura
>"WTF you're not allowed to actually like her. I only posted that so you'd hate on her and reaffirm my own hate for me"
>Starts incoherently shitposting for almost 30 minutes now until no one responds anymore and he can walk away believing in his bias again

There's a reason we mostly keep to ourselves in these threads. No one ever goes away but you autists are retarded and sperg out almost instantly when someone mentions a character you don't like.

Sexy pure saint

Lust.

>Sakura
>friends

shit

Indeed.

Stop user you'll just start it up again

Why is Miyuverse Shirou such a siscon?

>not beating the shit out of everything using Holmes

Her third form looks extremely beautiful with this style.

Martha is a Sakuraface

>Someone posts image of three heroines of FSN saying to pick one
>Couple of shitposting contrarians pick wormslut
>"She's actually the deepest character the entire game of CCC is about her all these other way superior characters owe everything to her Parvati being shit is totally not deliberate shes pure stop making fun of her please"
>Starts incoherently shitposting for almost 30 minutes now until no one responds anymore and he can walk away believing in his bias again
wew

dumb user

I don't think anyone actually cares about what other people like, they just see it as an opportunity to shitpost. Sakura's an easy target because Fate discussions on /a/ have always had waifu wars that she's historically been on the losing end of, so there's already material to work with.

why do her legs look like they have gangrene or something

Too bad Jeanne had to kill her.

Even Parvati looks more like Sakura then Martha does, don't be stupid.

How many time do you need to be BTFO?

Yeah this is why I never bother posting about her anymore. Doesn't matter what you say, positive or negative, somebody always tries to start shit.

it's not fair
I didn't listen to /fgog/'s bullshit when he came out and I still didn't roll him

It doesn't help that literally every time Typemoon does something with Sakura it's a failure that adds more shitposting material.

You don't deserve him.

Where the fuck are the strengthening quests

>Even Parvati looks like Sakura
I'm not seeing it

Just get better taste and pick a girl you can post about.

>listening to /fgog/ about new Servants
>ever
After Schez came around, this place has been desperate for every new Servant to be shit, especially 5* ones.

Nearly 3 years later and people this delusional still exist. Get your eyes checked.

>listening to /fgog/
>even if they were right, being a "gameplayfag" that can't think for himself
You really don't deserve him.

>any attempt at cooking would make Jannu catch herself on fire
cute

>Meltlilith comments when first meeting EMIYA, saying it was due to the girl who was the basis for BB
She also promotes Good Smile figures.

Nice j-

>looks "more" like

Schez is actual shit and the color of it too though. everthing else before and after schez is alright

I can't read, sorry man. I hope you can get him next time he's on rate-up.

She's not even in my top five favorite girls. It's just not worth trying to discuss her no matter how you feel about her. It leads to shitposting regardless.

We need a new Jannu Servant.

What class should she be? What's her character type?

I'll let you have this (you)

Yes, Schez is shit. Now everyone wants all the Servants that have come afterwards to be Schez so they can have something to laugh about.

It's not like there's anything more to discuss after 14 years anyway.

the only time that's happened is Parvati's release though

We will probably get a new one this summer.

How many times I will have to mention that she looks like the stereotypical girls that Hayamin tends to voice, especially Mahouka's Miyuki.

Swimsuit Jannu is the obvious choice.

>KH's instant death procs on every monsters today
WHAT THE FUCK, AM I USING ALL MY LUCK?

I shouted the Misora chant in the cinema and the officials told me to shut up

Wtf bros...