pastebin.com/NY3303Db
pastebin.com/mqY9eLeB
pastebin.com/9De3SA68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4 hours without making a new thread, good job retards

Not like I need you guys
I will just shitpost with myself

Imagine being chinese

>tfw you force "poe is dead" meme hard enough to shit up the thread, derail it into off-topic rants about what giving out (You)s means, get the thread nuked, and laugh while your prophecy comes true as /poeg/ sits archived with no new thread for HOURS

imagine going on leddit ever

>tfw someone tries to steal your efforts when you baited everyone
Sad.

I got it from here retard
probably from you

When I try to flirt with a pretty woman

yeah based baitanon don't type like a faggot, but nice try.

leddit go BACK

They should really let us scroll out like this

I had a more extensive post written up, but I realized there's too many words and too much detail that nobody cares about, so lets get to the point.

Leveling Zana to 8 means I basically have to take a weekend off from playing POE - while sitting here staring at a chat screen waiting for someone to post "WTS Zana 8 2c" for basically nothing.

I'm a serious enough player to have gotten to level 92, kill Shaper, and fail at Uber Atziri 3 times this league, but by no means am I "Hardcore." I rarely group with people and this is torturous.

Why do you insist on keeping Zana acting as a gate to ensure that people like myself don't get to properly enjoy "endgame mapping" like the truly elite crowd? It's unfun, it's expensive in both time and ingame currency, and I hate it.

>still trying to steal the credit
It's sunday be humble.

You know what really bothers me about calling someone an armchair developer?

The fact that it shuts people up and bullies them into thinking inside the box and not out. It doesn't encourage free thinking or promote new ideas. It shames them for trying to improve something they think could be fixed or done better.

You guys realize that Chris Wilson was an armchair developer at some point? At some point he had a thought that he could do it better. He then took what he had from that armchair and turned into the game you now play.

So stop calling a person with an idea an armchair developer in order to shut them up and make them feel inferior for having an idea.

It's not conducive to brain storming, free thought or all the great things we have in life.

/end rant

I had a colleague that seriously and unironically referred to himself as an "ideas guy", he didnt posess any talents or education but though of himself as very creative and the one with the good ideas that those that can actually perform a task (coding in that case) should follow
guess his hairline

>reddit spacing
>troll poeg into getting its thread nuked
>no thread for HOURS
>finally a thread is made
>and it's 100% redditors

4 (four) unique posters

how do first time hc players deal with gruthkul I destroyed the bitch but one slap took me down from 3.5k hp to almost 1.5

dont get slapped
have enough hp

the state of chat moderation in path of excrement

Can't you skip it and just do it when you have 6k hp?

GGG wouldn't be getting shit on so hard by reddit recently if they just implemented 1 or 2 week leagues lol

Awesome.

I suppose, I haven't played hc for some time i'm only doing this cos i'm bored tbqh and to prove witch is just godmode.

>skipping content

sure hope you guys dont do that outside of races

please let this general die until next league is announced
it's more embarrassing to have a dead thread than to have none at all

>doesn't show the whole conversation

he probably deserved that

>population is only low because it's the end of league
>/poeg/ and poe itself will rebound when the new league starts
>the game isn't on its last breath
>it'll still be around this time next year
>r-right?

When are they going to announce the new league

right

ugh, shut your crybaby mouth for a second
little b*tch

There follows a Necroblog service announcement

Hey guys, its me, witchfu. I think we have to talk poeg.
As you know I was quite successful recently and have made a lot of dough, so because it doesnt have big implications on my finances I made pic related purchase yesterday. Now you might think, "good for you blogbro, use that badboy wisely" or "you go blogbro, nice weapon there" but this purchase has way bigger implications.
As you know my build was made possible by that awesome shaper dagger I had until now that made SRS a free 6link, it makes absolutely no sense to keep SRS with only 2 supports in the Scourge. Poeg, I have to tell you that I will abandon the witchfu tri-summoner. I will no longer summon raging spirits. It feels weird typing this, but it is a step in the development of my character that I have to take. Sometimes you have to give up on a dream in order to chase a new one.
I know this might come as a shock to many of you and some might say that witchfu isnt really witchfu without the SRS, but I can promise you that I will stay who I am no matter where this new approach will take me.
I will keep you updated in the future and want to thank you once again for your support friends.
Stay safe poeg

tl;dr

I bought the scourge and will no longer summon SRS because no more shaper 6 link dagger

no idea who you are, poeg player #85732, and don't care

who cares
kys

I was bored a few days ago and went to archives to look at old poeg. They had back to 2014-2015 that I looked at. These guys were posting the exact same posts back then. Probably even the same people.

>its me, witchfu

how many hc demis have you won?

>The scourge is 7ex
What the fuck happened, wasn't it like 12c in legacy? Or is that just because legacy economy is a meme

I wouldn't know what a demi is, I havent played beta

>implying some random poegposter doing armchair game design theory is the same as looking at waning game population, forum activity, /poeg/ activity, and leddit activity

>waning game population
there are more players right now than at the same time last league
>/poeg/ activity
it always looked like this since ggg stopped running race seasons, but you'd only know that if you were here for longer than 1 month

>[citation needed]

Discuss this map of Wraeclast.

breddy gud :DD

steamcharts.com/app/238960
goes to show how you
>looked at waning game population
by basing your arguments on anecdotal evidence

>player counts used to triple with new leagues
>now they don't even double
>player counts used to fall to half of peak by the end of leagues
>now they fall to less than a QUARTER of peak
i'm guessing you just looked at the numbers and not the percentages or rates of change, but thanks for proving my point.
that's your cue

GGG apologists BTFO

How can such a tiny island as Oriath be such a dominating force in the whole region?

>game peaked at 100k
>people only play during beginning of league for like 1-2 weeks
Jesus christ it really is a ded game

>now they don't even double
>december 7: 9899 players
>december 8: 68452 players
what did he mean by this

>player counts used to fall to half of peak by the end of leagues
there's not a single league for which this is the case

>now they fall to less than a QUARTER of peak
that was just garbinger which brought lots of new players who played for 1 week and left

monthly counts, friendo. too much noise in day-to-day patterns. if you really want to compare % increases on the day of new league, take a 3-day average and compare to historical. it's worse now than it ever was.

>more excuses on behalf of GGG
>damage control
that's your cue. unless you're getting paid by GGG to do this, which is fine, but considering they made an entire video game that they let us play for FREE, i sincerely doubt they have the cash.

>checking day to day for a pattern

i wish they had actually used their map for muh 10 acts instead of 5 copypaste acts where you kill a bunch of badly explained bosses and maligaro's trio for the thousandth time

>monthly counts, friendo.
still not less than double

>I want the game I play to fail
Just like leftists in the west

>he looks at peak players
>not average
???
that's your cue.

that's just one guy who just came here 2 weeks ago and is disappointed that poe isn't an mmo with skill rotations so he keeps shitposting about how the game is dying after people stopped responding to his previous bait
hating ggg for their retarded decisions is the right thing to do though

On the other hand, I dont think I ever looked better than I do now
Have a nice one poeg

>only one guy finds poe simple and disappointing

it used to be just a colony of the eternal empire, but then malachai entered the beast and unleashed the cataclysm that annihilated mainland wraeclast, leaving oriath as the only surviving civilisation in the area

no, but only one guy keeps shitposting about it using the same pictures and arguments

>he compares new league numbers with expansion numbers

that's your problem.

literally the exact same picture and filename you posted when you got called out a few days ago about shitposting the game for not having MMO rotations lmao

if you want to fool people into believing you are multiple people then you have to at least act like actual different people and not just repeatedly repost the exact same shitposts, you know

Imagine being this bad at shitposting and samefagging that you get called out on it every single day

based

i'm well aware. your argument's as faulty now as it was back then, when you were trying to link what appeared to be at least three different posters, myself one of them, together -- just because we each had criticisms and suggestions for improvement of the game you blindly defend.

Not him but stating the fact that the game is ded is not the same as wanting it fail.
Only leftists want to bury their heads in the sand.

3.1.3 came out 3 weeks ago and OP still have 3.1.2
dead general

cooldowns on every skill would make poe so much better, thank you for your brilliant insight

3.1.3 was just the burning grounds effect, no need to link those patch notes

is there poeg diablo3 clan?

>the chad poegposter dishing out (You)s, unafraid to lock eyes with and directly address his online interlocutors
>the virgin poegposter entering his responses at the top of the page, afraid to make eye contact or directly engage with anyone

but I enter respones here at the bottom, just delete number

Noone entering replies in the box at the top
You reek of newfaggotry

70 posts with 15 posters

league is dead and so is poeg

sorry i don't sit here all day

somehow I never seen this
I will give you (You) user

>missing the point of the joke
virgin poegposters only post from the top of the page, far away from the recent replies that upset them

get well soon senpai

>animeposters are the best players of this subreddit

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

you have to be degenerate to either like anime or be good at this game, so i'm not surprised

>3.0 produced bigger numbers than 3.1

whoa

i have a level 40 but its a standard character

is this bad or do i need to make an abyss one

abyss league ends soon, stay on standard to learn the game and wait for the new league to start in 3 weeks

Enjoy the game and finish your story in standard.

Make a new league character in 3.2 next month

i have a level 95 but its a ssfhc character

is this bad or do i need to make a standard one

ok

im trying to make a witch build with the most minions possible. currently have raging spirit, desecrate, stone golem, skeletons, conversion trap, spectre and zombies. anything else/skill points i should aim for

i'm sure that's where it is now

use a rejuvenation totem

>conversion trap
is the dreaded double allies cannot die totem the only real use for this piece of shit skill

focus on at most 2 kinds of minions for best results

vaal summon skeletons

die

>monsters taken over by conversion trap dont gain the benefit of any of its support gems
Jesus christ literally what is the point of the skill? Just for making meat shields? They can't even scratch each other with the amount of damage they do

Sharing my builds for abyss league that i tried out:

LL ED\blight trickster\occultist ascendant: pastebin.com/PcYRWMRh

AccCritJugg - 2xAhn's might, Oskarm:
pastebin.com/HHjanj70

All curses cursebot occultist:
pastebin.com/NY3303Db

Wild strike staff inquisitor:
pastebin.com/mqY9eLeB

All auras + 2 curses aurabot guardian:
pastebin.com/9De3SA68

Gotta do some new ones for future league.

It's called hardcucks being hardcucks

>The Scourge can only drop from Guardian of the Chimera in the Pit of the Chimera Map. It cannot be chanced.