>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Why? Why is the PC community full of cheaters? I don't really care if you mule items or dupe them, but why would you invade with iframes, infinite stamina or a fuckload of HP?
Literally the third invasion today has been a hacker with iframes. I can't go a single day without finding somebody with a curse dagger, 99 stats, iframes or some other bullshit.
This is exhausting. They should either not release their games on PC or disable multiplayer on PC altogether.

no fetish shit

Daily reminder, Sirris is a QT

whats the scene on ds2 ps4 like? im a pvp newbie, and i need covenant rewards for achievements

you can farm all the covenant shit

rate my toon

generic/10

Anyone low level on pc able to provide me with a lothric knigt spear? Been farming the high wall knight for hours with no luck

Can someone redpill me on Purple Spirits? How do they work? What is their purpose? Is there any difference between them and Reds?

not the bell keepers

yes you can. the red phantom mad warrior that sometimes spawns counts as a point toward the bell keepers.

Is it bad if I have spent around 700 hours with DS3 but I have never

leveled past SL100 or started a NG+ cycle

Anyone have the current weapon tier list?

That's perfectly fine. I've done the same.
Hell, I've only really made upwards of around 3 characters that I've spent a lot of time on, and I've only beat the gsme once.

also, dont enemies stop respawning after a certain amount of times killed? isnt that a pain in the ass for farming?

1) i dont think the mad warrior despawns
2) company of champions covenant prevents despawns

Leveling past 80 makes me feel dirty

OP

>farming silver knights
>every now and then the sword guy loses his shit, goes full Gundyr and becomes absolutely relentless
I think they're learning

Areas of online activity.

When invading, you can only invade hosts from that same area.

ds1 respec user from the other day

Is there a CE tutorial for ds1 on how to respec your character? I keep finding out of date videos or things like how to equip swords in your arrow slot.
If a specific table is required for this, or at the very least recommended for CE Dark Souls 1 fuckery, could someone point me to it?

Thanks....why is Scimitar top tier now? That seems odd

okay thank you
im still interested in PvP though

I invaded a world and red spirit keep on coming, how is it possible? Dried finger doesn't allow this much red spirit right?

two ways to go about Purpling
put down a sign, you get summoned in with the intents to kill 1-3 people, mobs can attack you but you have your embered health pool.
Invade, and mobs will ignore you, but you lack the health pool.
Only difference between them and reds is that they don't have to solely kill the host.

That looks fun.

Why do some people have a yellow thing near their name?

It's a gold medal you get from ranking in the arena

How are your builds coming along, nerds?

This is pretty interesting. How did you find these out?

Can't really complain.

It's active. I was farming bell keepers earlier this week and I'd say about half my kills were real people. Keep in mind I'm at fucking 40mil+ soul memory. I also get invaded/summoned in Loyce.

I imagine for someone within a normal SL range it should be pretty easy. The game is really active lately it seems.

Ah thanks. So when I kill any phantom (no matter if red, blue, blue with red eyes) I will always get my reward? Will I get teleported away when I kill someone or can I repeat it until host dies?

Is that just the default character?

No worries user. I always stay at a certain level when playing Souls and I don't like NG+

>get invaded
>invader chugs an estus
>and another one
>and another one
>and ANOTHER ONE
MOTHERFUCKER you have already chugged 8 estus. aren't you supposed to get half when you're invading? assuming he used them all, he had 16 flasks. why is a guy with 16 flasks invading someone with 6?

Collector's.

Yeah, but more specifically.

I've been playing BB recently but farming for gems has killed the momentum for me. I'm tempted to start the Morne's hammer run I was going to do a while back, though. Probably delete my Izalith staff character, lost interest as soon as I switched to dark sorceries unfortunately.

You sure one of them wasn't a Siegbrau or a Divine Blessing?

You can have only 7 Estus max as an invader. 15 flasks is the max in DS3 and when it gets halved, it's rounded down to 7.
>why is a guy with 15 flasks invading someone with 6?
Because invaders often invade into ganks or group fucks so you need to get every advantage you possibly can as an invader.

Yeah but desu getting invaded solo happens as easily as getting invaded with phantoms. Kinda fucks over people who like going alone but still want some occasional multiplayer.

for him to have 15 flasks at such low level it either means that the matchmaking is fucked up or that he is some cheeky prick who is not leveling up on purpose to fight weaker people.

Always figured this was the case

No, it really doesn't.

>getting invaded Solo happens as easily as getting invaded with phantoms
Lmao no, the system prioritizes hosts with phantoms

>cheeky prick who is not eveling up on purpose to fight weaker people
And? The invader's goal is to win and the host's goal is to stay alive. I don't get upsetti over the host having a phantom and I think invaders who cry about co-operators are pussies, but at the same time as an invader I will max out my advantages over the host whenever possible. My goal is to kill the host and their phantoms, not engage in some gentlemantly honor pee vuh pee faggotry. Likewise if I'm a host and someone invades me and starts bowing, I'll take that opportunity to get the first hit in.

Lmao if you are so afraid of losing a pvp that you don't level up you're in no position to give multiplayer advice

Please make them for every area user, this is really helpful.
I guess in road of sacrifices the entire upper swamp is active from the halfway fortress and up to the fog gate with sages?

You're correct. Farron Keep is completely retarded, though. It's split between the zone close to the first bonfire and then there's an invisible line that separates it in two. It doens't coincide with anything, really. I won't bother with it.

>if you're so afraid of losing in PvP that you don't level up
I'm not afraid you mong, but I like invading certain areas like Cathedral and those areas have activity around certain Soul levels so if I level up more than the general soul level for people going through it, there's no activity.

If you invade at some areas at the meta SL you'l find nothing but dedicated gankers and people looking for pvp which isn't fun. I want to kill hosts who are trying to get through the level, not duel faggots.

>no link to previous thread

>no bounds in one of a few areas that actually fucking needs it because otherwise you will be wasting your time by invading shitters two steps away from crystal sages

where's 300002?

No idea.

>Being blind

are you a firekeeper?

Invaders have up to 7 but recover 1 per phantom killed (2 for blueberries)

>putting it at the top of the OP instead of the bottom like a sane person

So people play 3 in groups to completely deny invasions?

whens ds4 tbqh

All of these previous threads have it on the top, if you wanna put it on the bottom just make the next thread yourself.

These areas are fucking retarded. I don't really know why the hell they made them this way.
There's also an area division near the first bonfire of the keep, but I won't bother with that one, especially since the second bonfire gives you easy access to 3 areas.

Nice trip, moron.

Elaborate dear user, is this invasion border or what?
So when I red eye orb in one zone, even while being able to walk into other zone I will still invade only the guys from the first zone?

>falling for an obvious fake trip
>2017+1

I don't really know the precise mechanics, but assuming you don't move, you'll always invade people from your zone. If you activate the orb in one zone and then move to another I don't really know what happens.

>i can finally parry consitently
Man I love the small leather shield, I can't pull any parry with the ceastus though

>that one blue/yellow that complains about never getting summoned, but never summons or wears the blue peter badge in his own world
That guy is me

Ok guys, Fromsoft wants covenants in the Demon's Souls remaster.

What covenants would you create? give lore reasons for their existence.

>were going to get paladin leeroy in beautiful remaster
where were you when miyazaki confirmed his genius?

>demon souls remaster
u wot m8?

There rumblings and rumors. But we can still have fun coming up with Demon's Souls covenants.

darkwarith/newname under mephistopheles
sunbros/newname with the prince faggot.

Gravelords. And they work in NG.

So, what would be the "lore excuse/reason" the DeS grave lords exist?

Maybe a spiteful faction in the valley of defilement?

I don't care about lore, I just want to ruin some people's day.

Right, but you've given me ideas. So it's a valley of defilement based covenant, lore wise. The point of it is to "spread the plague and their spite" from VOD. So it's like Gravelord but your npc phantoms would also cause "Toxic" damage as well.

Darkwraith equivalent
Sunbro equivalent
Blue equivalent, Allant Royal Guard or something like that

Aldritch Faithful equivalent where you're protecting Astraea

A good idea could be one of these "Choose the bad side and the good side gets pissed", like with Sirris and Rosaria's Fingers.

Demon Infection, a type of covenant similar to Gravelord Servant, where you infect other players with stronger versions of enemies, but you also prevent them from being able to summon players, if you max your level in this covenant you summon a stronger version of the area's boss.

Demon Cleansing, opposite to the previous one, you get automatically summoned to infected worlds to stop the spread, rewards could be upgrade materials.

>all these covenants
No. The more there are, the more split the community will be. Just have coop, invaders and maybe police. That's it.

I like the idea of covenants that counteract each other. That's pretty good.

>Which covenants would you create?
I think is kinda on point with Mephistopheles being a good leader for the darkwraith equivalent covenant. She's part of the clandestine society that gathers to discuss the Soul arts and has hired Yurt to hunt down and kill people who have knowledge about the Soul arts. Of course the irony in working for such group is that all players have knowledge of the soul arts, ergo you'd be killed by Mephistopheles as well to not leave any loose ends. But there you go, there's a covenant with lore justification.

A co-op covenant centered around the Faithbros (called The Disciplines maybe?) would get Offensive miracles as a reward but as a downside using Sorceries would be deemed as betrayal to the covenant. Or each time you slot a sorcery, it lowers your Character Tendency by 1 and if you go low enough in Character Tendency, you'll get kicked out and hunted down by other faithbros. Faithbros could also get called to hunt down people with dark character tendency like Darkmoons are in DS1. Disciples would also do something like grant a percentage health increase to the co-operator who summons a Disciple for the duration of the session so it would incentivize hosts to summon disciples to their aid. Disciples would also get summoned to help people struggling with invaders like the bluefaggots in DS2/DS3 but instead of a separate Noob ring / covenant being a requirement for that, the Disciples will help each other.

We could also have the Kingsguard that's an area defender for the Boletaria areas. Essentially you strike a deal with a non-hostile Fat Minister that you'll get summoned to defend the King and in exchange you can get access to weapons like the Knight Sword and the Boletarian Knights' armor without having to go to 1-3 or 1-4 for them. Other King's guard members won't get called to attack you unless you betray the covenant in which case you'll be HUNTED DOWN in Boletaria areas.

>Demon Infection, a type of covenant similar to Gravelord Servant, where you infect other players with stronger versions of enemies

There's no reason for this because the Pure Black World Tendency already does this and better than the shitty gaylord system for Dark Souls which relies on players.

Without Covenants and their rewards, there's no real incestive to play online because you'll just fuck up your world tendies and you have no reward for it if you're not a noob that needs help.

>first time playing seriously with a greatsword in invasions
>profaned in ds3
>most fun ive had in a while
People literally play to crash into the weapon art

Phantom hunters. Player in this covenant would invade people with friendly phantoms, but the invader would not be able to interact with host in any way. Even when colliding with host invader would phase through him instead. Can invade boss fights. Gets reward for every phantom he kills. Whenever phantom hunter kills a phantom host looses a slot for summong which was occupied by said phantom until he rests at the bonfire and he also looses 10% of his max HP for a set period of time. Phantom hunter gets his covenant reward for every phantom he kills and additional reward if he manages to close all friendly phantom slots for a host.

>profaned GS
my nigga. I enjoy that weapon a lot. but my favorite so far, has to be DS Swordspear and Farron GS.
>Im the only person ive seen use Farron since I got the game on the 4th.
>almost no one is prepared for me to style spin all over them.
fucking love it. especially on bridges when they try to roll and get hit.

Are you invading ADP?

Lmao are you a traumatized DS3 invader?

>host looses a slot for summong which was occupied by said phantom until he rests at the bonfire
Eh, ok.

>and he also looses 10% of his max HP
Nope.

>bonfire

The idea is to make summoning carry a certain amount of risk to it. If hunters would only be at all dangerous to hunters then host could still just summon them and play normally if they get killed.

Then make enemies to 20% more damage or something like that. Don't fuck with HP or stamina. That shit ain't cool.

>Max HP
This made me realize that if they do a DeS Remake, they should ditch the Cling Ring, you get it way too early and it destroys the whole body / phantom form idea. Just make Ephemeral Eye Stones more available to incentivize being in body form.

The Phantom Hunters are kind of ridiculous because the host can't do anything to them or vice versa.

how do i avoid pvp twinks invading me?
if there any benefit to helping someone through a level? or should i just leave my sign at a boss door for the ember?

Anyone happen to have an extra iron dragonslayer armor set they do not want? I'm quite fond of its design, but ringed city is proving to be a bitch and a half to get through to the fight.

You know the drill, STATE THE PLATFORM YOU'RE PLAYING ON IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

>is there any benefit to helping someone through a level?
The fun you'll have and Souls.

Just rush to it, once you get to the swamp stick to the left side of it so Argo doesn't see you and you'll get to it in no time.

Yeah, that would probably be better.
Host can not summon phantoms.