/hg/ - Halo General

#403 - Big Green Style Edition

Welcome to Halo General. Here we discuss the Halo games, expanded universe, and fan projects. Discussion of general Xbox developments, news, and games is also allowed unless stated otherwise. New arrivals check out the spreadsheet for updates on community events and to familiarize with active /hg/ members.

>/hg/ community spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/180BTI18TtggxC9yGxZE5-_QPiSK_fFAGLOx5awbTySY/edit?usp=sharing

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/communique-collection

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c

>Halo 5 Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>>>Halo News

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/180BTI18TtggxC9yGxZE5-_QPiSK_fFAGLOx5awbTySY/edit?usp=sharing
mediafire.com/file/jy6nfbnrwnqhtb9/SPV3.1.0f.zip
h2pcmt.com/Cartographer/Installer/
mediafire.com/file/7v0fulcl0ll9lk9/ElDewrito_0.5.1.1_Release.zip
github.com/Clef-0/FMM2/releases/download/v2.00/FMM.exe
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-5-forge-bundle/9nblggh4v0fr
imgur.com/a/OOF1r
imgur.com/a/6FqzO
imgur.com/a/Pb9Vq
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ckt0ZDdWaG1WSkk
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42Sk9iamNQaW81V3c
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42aUIwbUZxWHJ0V1E
xboxdvr.com/gamer/BAK3D B34N/video/43925387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/hg/ Spreadsheet, Updates, Events, and More

>Halo on PC:

>SPV3 w/ crack:
mediafire.com/file/jy6nfbnrwnqhtb9/SPV3.1.0f.zip

>Halo 2 Project Cartographer w/ crack:
h2pcmt.com/Cartographer/Installer/

>ElDewrito 0.5.1.1 (INSTALL NOW, UPDATE TO 0.6 LATER):
>Base game: mediafire.com/file/7v0fulcl0ll9lk9/ElDewrito_0.5.1.1_Release.zip
>Foundation Mod Manager:
github.com/Clef-0/FMM2/releases/download/v2.00/FMM.exe

>Halo 5: Forge (WINDOWS 10 ONLY):
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/halo-5-forge-bundle/9nblggh4v0fr

>AVAILABLE ON STEAM (and Windows Store):
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars 2
Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Strike

>IN DEVELOPMENT
ElDewrito version 0.6 will release THIS MONTH, will feature a forge mode better than Halo 5, will eliminate many bugs, and will release with Halo 3 assets stock. Already has Team Slayer and Action Sack servers.
Project Contingency is a fan-made Halo game being made in Unreal Engine 4. Coming soon.
Installation 01 is a fan-made Halo game being made in Unity and shows a lot of promise. Coming Soon.

Art Books:
>Art of Halo 3
imgur.com/a/OOF1r

>Art of Halo 5
imgur.com/a/6FqzO

>Art of Halo
imgur.com/a/Pb9Vq

>Art Compilation from CE to 4
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ckt0ZDdWaG1WSkk

Lore:
>Warfleet
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42Sk9iamNQaW81V3c

>Halo Books
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42aUIwbUZxWHJ0V1E

Shitty OP pic shitty thread

I'm sorry that you're CLEARLY a racist

is eldewrito worth playing?

Enjoy your vacation!

Tell me about Droid
Why is he such a bitch?

There's a second super sekret Discord, isn't there?

*yiffs*

He's part of the entitled millennial generation. Toxic kids who never got the toxicity beaten out of them. Remember the super obnoxious 12 year olds on Halo 2/3? Droid will be part of that group and he's never grown out of it because he doesn't engage with the real wold.

Yeah, theres only one annoying admin though unlike most discords. backup is a faggot and sigmund is a bitch for not having the balls to demote him, if it were anyone else with power acting like he does sigmund would have issue

Did sprint ruin Halo?

>Remember the super obnoxious 12 year olds on Halo 2/3? Droid will be part of that group and he's never grown out of it because he doesn't engage with the real wold.
That is actually spot on.

Unironically this

CoD ruined Halo.
Tons of people left for the competition then 343 put the final nail in the coffin when they brought back Chief and butchered him

>no exclamation point

fucking false flaggers I swear

99% of people that post on Veeky Forums are millennial's.

>replies to a post complaining about infighting & drama
>his reply is infighting and drama and sparks a new wave of shitposting and drama
Fukin nice one dude!

And? Not all of them are shit talkers. Even those that did shit talk over mic eventually grew out of it and I think thats what he was getting at. Droid is *that* annoying ass kid on the mic

Halo 3 was still the top XBL game though until MW2 came out.

Work slaves, get me my achillus, my big red slave will make sure all defectors will return and in time... /hg/ will be mine again!

>Droid is *that* annoying ass kid on the mic
Unironically this. But he's not the only one. IJ is equally as bad and deserves to be mentioned as well. They are two of a kind.

Yes! They made every spartan slow to compensate!

I hate this so much. Couldn't they just boost the movement speed a bit rather than force sprint just because every other shooter was doing it? Its not like it ever needed to have Doom or Quake speed. If faster movement was so important just boost up the speed of the game a bit.

This!

Dew is the only other person who comes close to the bitching but luckily he doesnt play enough

>Droid constantly attacks his own teammates
>IJ constantly attacks the other team and calls them “hackers”
Not the same desu

imo the scale of annoyance goes
>Droid
>IJ
>Dew
they're all near enough the same though, to the point where I just mute them all in parties because they have nothing of value to say. everything that moves past their lips is "me, me, me"

IJ unironically reports people because they're better than him

Both bigly retarded, just extreme opposite in the way their retardation is directed. It's the same just applied differently. Both equally annoying.

Dew bitches at times but hes much more tolerable. I wish hed play more

>teleports behind you

Psssssssssssh, nothing personnel scrub

Mad L3pr3chaun would beat their ass down solo.

Ded thred back 2 bed

No u

xboxdvr.com/gamer/BAK3D B34N/video/43925387
So this is going in the next Halofest, right?

Why are some of you autists so triggered by people you can choose to not play with?

Johnson novels need to happen, I wish that guy got a trilogy or heck a miniseries within the Halo mythos.

> Orion: The Harmony Mission, Johnson's distinguishing mission to save the UNSC's colony of Harmony from catastrophic nuclear terrorism.

> Orion: Vector Meridian, Johnson is deployed with a Squad of ONI Mercs and freelancers as a UNSC liaison to investigate an increasingly militant megacorporation harboring a dark secret.

> Orion: Genetic Commando, The newly promoted Sgt. Johnson is selected to participate an unprecedented procedure. Shortly after Mars' valuable orbital shipyards are hijacked and set on a collision course with the surface by unknown forces.

> Orion: Operation Zeta, the first generations of Spartans are deployed investigate a mysterious cult worshipping otherworldy ruins.

Kinda pulp, kinda military sci-fi adventure. Think Perfect Dark, meets Platoon and Starship Troopers. With a healthy dose of Indiana Jones type adventure and intrigue.

please dont talk shit about me

Its ok Flippant we all love you

Then don't be shit

Why did 343 ruin it?

I miss it so god damn much.

t. Sigmund82

>is eldewrito worth playing?
yes

Wait for the 0.6 update

None of you faggots commented on my great idea. I hate you

false flagging, nice try

Dumping some new, and eventually older, webms because I haven't done any in over a month and we've been lacking in posting them in general. I encourage others to do the same

(You)

Backup is a cuck cunt

>come to /hg/ wanting to talk about Halo
>all people want to talk about is randos and the drama surrounding them
It’s worse than the generals who only discuss esports and their “athletes”

What’s your favourite Halo NPC user?
Mine’s Rtas Vadum

The general rule of thumb is whoever gets mentioned in the thread, they're probably worth avoiding.

>Avoid Red, the most talked about user
?????

Part 1 of 2. It's a standard splatter really but I feel like it needs to be included to make part 2 that much more special

kek

I will help

Guilty Spark. He’s got a great voice actor and some fun lines, but I also like his back story that was fleshed out in those Forerunner books.

Part 2.

Only because WaW divided the CoD population in half. CoD4 beat H3 before that.

Red is an exception. Everyone else probably gets mentioned for a reason or are part of the circlejerk of shitposters and worth avoiding

Everyone else is an exception too. Fuck you.

Nah

T.Soyj
T.Sol
T.Droid

Gracias

t. Literal who
At least those people are relevant

You have no idea who I am plus id rather be "irrelevant" than relevant for being a shitposter or a faggot

>replacing iconic usmc style 8 point cover with an army style patrol cap

fucking 343

You well regret this insult.

LJ999 is sacrosanct and shall not be memed on. He is also the demon as foretold in the prophecy.

what a shitty map, like this is unironically the worst forge map in halo 5 ever. C0 Assassin makes better maps.