twitter.com/shinooji
youtu.be/pirz1xGP8HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you buy at 89 and sell at 269 it is

SHUT THE FUCK UP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Frieza x Yamcha OTP

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF

you just dont stick to anything, grind to whatever level you have unlocked in the story and move along with it.

>Sold
For what purpose? It's a crafted gear.

Drink a gallon of milk, every day.

Summoning Elk.

Any ps4 fags wanna recommend a good gameplay overhaul for fallout 4 survival? I've been using Immersive Gameplay with the hardcore patch which wasTo trigger your autism. great until I noticed my hacker perk has been replaced with a greyed out copy of "SCIENCE"

>ludonarrative
die

but why

Top 5 Treasure games:
Radiant Silvergun
Mischief Makers
Guardian Heroes
Alien Soldier
Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury

alright cool. thanks.

I did that last year, jesus christ it took over an hour. it actually made me somewhat hesitant to go through the others given how long it took for just that.

I love when idiots come to Veeky Forums and then get all pissy and huffy because they don't understand how it works.

It shouldnt sell for that much. I imagine in mint condition in the box it would sell for maybe $100. Used you could probably get it for $20

If Capcom did port them to steam it would probably have no option to make the pre rendered backgrounds look good. Unless they do what they did with the HD remaster of Remake and RE0 and somehow make them look good.

I want representation for disabled people then, not just normal people who make a big deal out of their sexuality

>You may attempt to shame them, but with civil manners
lmao fags

has been for decades

even Veeky Forums knows

Yo Powerslave, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but Disruptor had one of the best PS1 FPS BBQ video juegos of all time.

*does*
WHOOOOOAAAAAA

I posted a whole playlist of the soundtrack here: Eh, I just wanna start a thread about one of my favorite older cheesy-but-good-kind-of-cheese games.

>American history
>56 results

although this thread has kinda devolved into a shitstorm thanks to toaplanfaggot, I cant help but think that a horizontal scroller version of the same thread would quickly devolve in to an r-type vs gradius shitstorm which would probably be worse.

>Why are saga fans so dumb that they reply to every single obvious bait image?
I think it's just one user who keeps sperging out. Although there does seem to be something about the series that attracts autists.

how do you not have a single compile shooter there

Heroin*

>Turns out the student career counselors are idiots.
Unfortunately that's true no matter where you look. It's a great way to introduce you to bureaucracy of adult life though, full of nepotism and incompetence.

Ishtar looks cute today.

that was the play order, idiot

I wish. On that super amazing CEMU update last month I was promised twice the framerates and then told "oh you have an AMD GPU, you're fucked".

Or?

>channel I've literally never heard of
>only 29K views
>shit game

God I swear you people give eCelebs way more credit than they're due. I also think you give them more attention and exposure than their actual fanbases do.

Don't assume, try it. 60 hours is a massive estimate, try 10-20 as long as you learn well, and that time flies by very quickly when you play short sessions.

Oh that sounds good, thanks guys. I'll reserve the right to want to drink myself into a coma though, don't want to underestimate pugs' ability to disappoint.

It's just not fleshed out enough. Needs more religion flavor

While you guys discuss how the game will be, I only think about how will be the final epilogue, I'm not prepared for the end

el goblino anaranjado....

Once again, if I'm not able to submit my turn in time,to whom do I email to prolong my turn?

Enjoy not being able to read

Dragon Quest takes about 20 mins if you cut out the grinding.

Yes, I waited for Nintendo to make one, and they made it, so stfu already.

>ugly graphics
hey it's not xseeds fault they bring over a game from a previous generation

its uh falcom for being jews.......

imagine the motion controls

IM GOING TO FUCKING EAT YOU QT!

not only are there 3 danes. but shitzam and stanislaw and theyre going to be playing in NA.

I only played it once at my cousins house, but I remember enjoying it. Preferred the top down overworld view.

all this negativity, sad

I want CoD like killstreaks in this game. 50 kills = predator missle etc. steve if you read this, go to work asap. would fit perfectly with the new corpus world.

A few times. The best occasion for me was Halo 3 though.

colors

OH

Not that well-versed in the minutae of different Ultima ports so can't comment.

He confirmed he was trolling with He's only there to bitch and get some (You)

Ah yeah Asuka 120 is very mainstream and totally not obscure MAYBE IN YOUR GEEKY MIND YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Nintendo Power.
It's how I beat this and Simons Quest as as kid. If not NP then one of the hundred other tips-n-tricks magazines of the day.
Don't feel bad if you use a map from the internet, we cheated all the time back then too.

Can't wait to see Ace claim back her dog in yuyuyui

new vegas to state the obvious

inb4 contrarian faggots

>using 2017 search date when AL got released late 2017

she got too much longer leg lol

git tug

Social media is the worst thing to happen to radio. The expression "face for radio" rings true more often than not

the A and B being misaligned with the C buttons really bothers me

the only thing you need is a lobotomy

It's pretty rad

To this day I wonder if it was a fetish thing or a joke with unfortunate implications

ITS LIKE A NUT YOU CAN HOLD OUTSIDE

Well, given that PC versions of RE2&RE3 exist it wouldn't be too complicated porting these to Steam.

Also, would be nice to see C:VX HD ported to Steam as well because why not?

This, time to break out the grid paper if you want the full 80s experience.

>bloodlines
>hard
16 bit castlevanias just aren't that hard outside of Dracula X and X68K, but I actually think Bloodlines is the easiest.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=67169181
>3.5

I don't believe you

>wuss aiming device activated.

glad beasts would be fair if they had to do battle damage to trigger their effect. but instead all they have to do is ram your opponent or get rammed themselves while being protected by backrow infinity

>Host can not summon phantoms
And what's the gist of that? Is the only intention of the covenant to discourage co-op and make the game deader and more devoid of activity?

i think naniwa made it to a round of 4
huk was always seeded in, played protoss, looks like a goblin and canadian
saying huk got ro8 or whatever is just a total misnomer... hard to credit him with anything hes such a midget goblin freakazoid

Nope

Mondo

No, the peak was CotH

>m-muh console wars
collectathons are garbage regardless of the platforms they were released on you rabid fantard
it's cucks like you that we have to thank for the death of the genre post 4th gen

"platform shooter" as opposed to "platform jumper" I've heard.

There's nothing there, zero, nada.

An N64 with the 30 or so best games should do. No reason to send anything else, we won't want to give a highly intelligent alien race a bad impression by sending them something retarded like a PS1, Dreamcast or PS3.

Why would you do this to yourself? I stopped logging in since the beta was announced.
Just wait til the next money-making exploit comes around.

>Valine is dead
Wait, what?

I messed it up with this guy
twitter.com/shinooji
I have no idea if they are the same person or not

tribalism

Utopia Loader was in early 2001 though.

Isn't that the nigga from danganronpa v3

youtu.be/pirz1xGP8HM

I've never seen a platformer that pushed the genre to its limits like Alien Soldier does for run and gun games, so from a quality perspective it's better than any 2D platformer.

i want to reach through the screen and give sayori a big hug and never let go...

>edgy
>intellectual
>autistic
>sucks at games
Is she /ourgirl/?

I'm talking about our byond version specifically

just get the leather shield and block the fire
easy boss

BLACK IS PERFECTLY BALANCED

GITGUD

IGNORE THE FACT MOST TOP RANKED PLAYERS USE HIM! YOU'RE JUST A SHITTER SCRUB

But seriously speaking, I agree with the guy you're replying to.

so why aren't you milling all your ST cards? they're not gonna magically change them into not being nonhuman scum one day