Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #963
*pats pats* Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; best mod compatibility, but look for pp2 versions first]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini.xml
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini/Preinstall:
mega.nz/#F!F9p0yToK!0chYH6M7J4LSRLzMlVWoYg
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/ (least reliable)
AAUnlimited Guide and Resources (Modules, Tans, Props, Poses, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jbDsYn84
tsukiyo.me/AAA/
a.uguu.se/BlUmOHDc7Hvp.png
tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still getting horrible FPS on W10 despite dropping the dlls into the right folder from the fix. Any other fixes for this?

does she have bipolar disorder?

Use AAU's win10 fix

did you enable the fix from the launcher
post specs

Yeah, just get a better computer.

Best Edition.

Thing to help pp2.exe users: pastebin.com/jbDsYn84

Also stop misleading in the OP's "preferred install" (but not really because just mod mini), exclude pp2.exe, but then recommend pp2 versions.

he's probably just copy and pasted without thinking about it that much

I mean for the future, not this OP specifically. And there's no easily accessible pp2.exe download, I had to download the 1.5GB mini for a several hundred KB file.

I do need a new CPU. Mid i5 is starting to bottleneck the rest of my stuff.

Ah, no. I didn't see it. Thanks. I'll do that now.

There is an easy pp2.exe download, actually.
Know where you got the mini?
tsukiyo.me/AAA/
Not one, but several pp2.exes

You mean from the mini page? I doubt most others are going to dig around a site further than what the page and the empty homepage let on, hoping to stumble upon a directory index.

But at least you're correct in that it's available.

Caado purizu.

That directory is linked in the google doc, so you can stumble upon it. I know about it also, so if you had asked for pp2.exe I could have provided the link.

Well that's fortunate. No harm no foul in putting it with the pre-install though.

The pre-install is legacy crap from PP2 perspective. If you use PP2, using the pre-install is unwise.
I mean it works, sure. But retarded still.

>AA2U has a skindentation slider
Bullshit. Fuckin' where?

Just pointing out there's a lot of conflicting information and nothing is lining up.

I'm aware the mini is preferred, but the OP sells it in a different light (i.e. "preferred", sporting "best mod compat") while the mini sounds like a gimped version you have to spend time with.

Nip

No one takes the effort to update all that outdated information flying around.

:(

How good is support of AA2Install compared to a mix of PP2s/shadow sets?

I think he's talking about Zetthigh Ryouiki slider which is totally not about skindentation.

Just like usual, we'll call you an idiot if you ask stupid questions.

>Zetthigh Ryouiki (?)
>Googles term
Oh, that sound nice.
Is that in AA2play or the AA2edit?

but everyone IRL told me there's no such thing as stupid questions?

Who would I ask to make the female Obelisk Blue uniform from Yu-Gi-Oh GX?

They told you that so they could laugh at you behind your back

discord

Very poor actually. The pre-install which supports AA2Install at all has translation and some other minor crap installed as pp2 mods. That means if any mod overwrites files present in the pp2 with AA2Install, it will mysteriously not work.

PP2 and shadow sets on the other hand will always work.

gazuntite

what did she mean by this?

post pantsu

So, anyone have any advice for constant crashing? I can't seem to go 3 minutes in AA2play without it crashing. does it have something to do with the settings?

That's a known bug.

You haven't provided ANY information.

"Lol my game is crashing" isn't what settings you're using, it isn't what hardware you have, it doesn't describe the context of the crash. If you want help, stop being retarded, make sense and provide context.

Would help to know anything at all about what you're doing.

tfw my original reponse was going to be these but I settled on instead
I'm already too smart from dealing with user bug reports

Clearly not as smart as you think you are, if you just handwave away a problem with a false answer when you have no real idea what the issue is.

When not given the proper information to diagnose it, can anybody really know?

Is this the Koikatu thread?

Er, well. I just installed the AAU preinstalled installation and coming to the realization that the modding scene has changed dramatically since 2014. I've changed only one thing in the launcher and that was the MKIII (chinpo.bmp - tga texture) to ensure the 2D uncensor works. I haven't created any original girls, The only mod installed is the SVII uncensor and the preinstalled ones and I've tried switching from the Win10 fix to the OpenGL render to no effect? Is there anyway to fix this issue?

That's when you either ask for information or keep silent.

Yes

It's a memory error. MKIII is literally the only setting you touched? The crash is 100% random and there is absolutely no pattern whatsoever?

Just for my records, what motivated you to choose the pre-installed version over the mini?
I'm not here to impact you receiving help.

I responded as accurately as I could given the information the poster provided.

The only pattern I notice is that everytime I talk to one of the students, I have a fifty fifty chance of the game crashing. If were to guess, they seem to be the catalyst to the crashing.
>It's a memory error. MKIII is literally the only setting you touched?
See for yourself.

I dunno. I downloaded it and it seemed pretty barren despite it being the full game. And, I had no idea about pp2. files beforehand.

>See for yourself.
What did he mean by this...

Here's the settings.
Hahaha. I fucked up.

What does pic related look like for you in game?

>What does pic related look like for you in game?
Like this. And, just for the sake of clarity, I'm playing it on the same computer I did back in 2015.

If you've changed your OS install or updated any drivers, it's not the same computer. Anyway, there's no reason why you should be crashing outside of damaged hardware/bad drivers.
If you're not lying about having the same issue with wined3d then you're fucked. AMD has broken driver (beta might be fixed) but wined3d fixes it and since it's not fixing it for you.. well you're fucked. Maybe you can get help from AAU discord by posting your crash dump, but who knows.

Snag the mini and see if the issue persists.

Actually, I figured out my problem. I deleted one of the pp2 files in my data folder. I believe it was the HEXA personality no dim compability? Anyway, I've been playing for the 17 minutes with no crashes.

Thanks for the help, regardless. Cheers.

The HEXAPP NoDim patch should not be causing crashes. Were you trying to use it without NoDim installed?

>Were you trying to use it without NoDim installed?
I installed the no dim (original) pp2 file alongside it. Crashes still persisted. Either way, I'm good now, user.

anyone else do this? instead of going through the trouble of remebering all the archives i would want to use i just keep them written down in a notepad to copy and paste

i remember reading that archives arent needed to be written but i wasn't paying attention at that moment

>i remember reading that archives arent needed to be written but i wasn't paying attention at that moment
That feature's not in 0.6.4

That's still bizarre though. It shouldn't be doing that - as far as I know you're the only one with that problem.

>as far as I know you're the only one with that problem.
Heh, story of my life. Well, I'm just happy I can play longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Download where?

By the way, what's the real difference between mini and preinstalled?
Do mods(specially .pp2) work the same for both?

pp2 works on both. The difference is that mini is up to date, and the pre-installed isn't.

Is that it? No modding problems, no anything lacking?
So why is the preinstalled up to download? Is it an user idea of a joke?
Thanks for the response!

Define modding problems.

Hey, sorry to be a pain, but if you don't mind, can you give me another version of this pose but with a different girl headpatting the elf? I'm working on something for the thread quest and I like the pose but I'm not the biggest fan of the girl on the right.

That's not a very nice thing to say.

She's cute but I know he has better.
pls no bulli

no

so my girlfriend said "no" when I asked if we could break up. can you pull this shit in real life?

I should probably make a module to mitigate that. Suggest a name.

Card for this absolute cutie?

Kind of? That doesn't mean the other person who's doing the breakup considers them dating. It becomes one-sided.

Anyone know if the pregnancy or yandere AAU trait has been updated?

Is there a reason a card I have wouldn't load custom body textures until I first opened it in the maker? AAU was set to always extract.

Trying to migrate from the pre-install to mini and clean out some mods.

Make her to break up with you

Is her card ready yet?

>a card
Why are you making me make this post to berate you when you could have said who the ONE CARD was and we could have told you immediately if anything was unusual about it?

There's a new yandere-ish trait that I'll release in an hour or sooner. What updates did you have in mind? Afaik, yanderes work well, and pregnancy doesn't need to be updated until someone makes the assets for pregnancy. Until they do, use the same existing pregnancy outfit for all 7 styles.

Please respond, I need her right now.

It's an "Anubis" card, I'm not sure the creator and it's on the archive.
It's 7.72mb: a.uguu.se/BlUmOHDc7Hvp.png

I wasn't inquiring about the card specifically, more about why the texture would load after previewing it from maker (where it first worked). If the answer is "you just need to load it in maker first", then that's fine.

*not on the archive

Seems it uses an override tan, maybe the in-game preview wasn't extracting it?

AAU extracts files the first time you view the hi-poly. Usually this is in the maker, but it can be on adding a girl to a class as well. Anubis won't extract her tan if you have the tan pack already.

Guess I'll flip through all my cards later then. Back to migrating.

>I'll release in an hour or sooner.
Nice

I just realised I wasn't fully up to date. Good to know the yandere is working. As for pregnancy where do I find the outfit and set it up?

I was wondering whether the pregnancy trait could just inflate a girls stomach using bones but that would probably require more cards.

I'm literally begging you.

why did you save this image with the same name as the original?

is someone making it?

Blame Veeky Forums x.

stupid fuck never evers, when we go to koikatsu we'll make all the never evers this thread failed to make

ohhh

What's the difference between all the pp2.exe's on the tsukiyome mirror, like pp2hardcore? How many could you possibly need.

>/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; best mod compatibility, but look for pp2 versions first]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml

Do some of the mods make the game harder? I have spent an entire ingame week talking to a girl, doing all the school activities with her, massages, going on to date etc. and she only let's me kiss and touch her but the bitch won't spread her legs no matter what.

There is 1 meme mod for difficulty that no one really uses. Normal virtue and higher require varied degrees of effort before you can get in their pants.

Different settings, pp2 exe has chunk size, sound bitrate, etc all hardcoded into the exe. So if you want better compression, you literally need to recompile it. The pp2 exe in the mini and hardcore are identical.

Yeah, she has High virtue.

Is it possible to bed girl with High virtue without being officially their boyfriend?

No it is not, without incredible AI abuse that has never been replicated.

It may help if you post a pic of the girl in question