/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ctNSHk9p
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583
youtube.com/watch?v=lMfe9rsE8Ko
patreon.com/posts/final-fantasy-10-7329874
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any reason I should not install loli mods and fuck my orphan daughteru ?

>pastebin.com/ctNSHk9p
Does this belong here or /aco/?

What ENB is everyone using?

Currently using realvision and debating if there's ever a balance between well lit dungeons and absurdly bright areas.

>realvision

TKRE

Rudy

Tetrachromatic

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I thought I'd get it in before new thread but I guess not.

TKRE

>Spend ten minutes wondering why the fuck MO can't recognize steam nor SKSE
If there's one thing I absolutely hate about windows 10, it's how it requires almost everything to be run as administrator anyways.

>tesalliance requires you to answer a game-related question to make an account
autistic, but I like it
ENB raped my dog and killed my wife

Seasons of Skyrim

You did -forcesteamloader, right?

It was literally caused because I didn't run MO as administrator. It couldn't do jack shit.

Snapdragon

SAY "Waifus Lore Harmony" AGAIN
I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER
SAY "Waifus Lore Harmony" ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME

bleak enb forever and ever because it's the only one besides stakado that doesn't rape my crappy laptop.

Tranquil

TKRE

a mix or ruby, tkre and a bit of snapdragon, so my game can be playable and look somewhat decent

Asking same question as last thread;

Have any worthwhile to mention mods been released in the past 6 months? Getting a slight itch to load up skyrim again, wondering if there's anything new to try.

Imagine this game redone in the Skyrim engine

Harmony
Snapdragon, tried TKRE many times but it crashes my game, probably because I'm an idort

Why can't you be smart like your brother /tgesg/? All you do is post waifus. Don't you aspire to something more?

TEEKAYAR EE

What's the most fun character you've ever made?
Tell me about them /tesg/

Recently I found a Cyrodillic Ebony Dagger in the hands of a thief I killed on the road. I've never seen this weapon before, and it's not in the notes for Lore Weapons Expansion (the only weapons mod I have). This makes me think there are a lot of weapons like these added by the mod that I've never encountered before. Does anyone have a complete list?

NO DONT

morrownigger would not be able to handle lightly clothed woman and bikini armors

>redone in the Skyrim
Please, this needs to be an fps with automatic Dwarven Crossbows and magic. The plot is basically Doom anyway.

TKRE

well i'm always up for some lore talk, when i'm usually talking about lore stuff, I don't post my characters.

all of them

His name was lexopedes and he was a bounty hunter. He wasn't renown or important but he did bounties and made a living. He lived out his days with his trusty dog, Barbas. The two were inseparable.

And they hunted bounties till the end of their days. THE END

How do I make the static pipe? I made this one but it's only for a particular smoking animation
Pic related. It's not so much the character's playstyle as much as the character himself. Skeletons r kewl

Aww, wittle daedra with his wittle horns, taking a nap

same

Well there's this fat guy who fucked Yarti in front of Snakestone.
I'm done posting waifus, now I prefer terrorizing everyone here in order to fulfill my petty revenge.

How come you won't reply to me on reddit?

I don't even have a waifu. Honestly I think this kind of stuff is a bit silly. But I'm a toaster owner, si I don't have a lot of screenshots to post. I come for lore discussions and cool mods.

Who are you? The only people who bothered talking to me on Reddit are Ava and Yarti. Can you believe that Yarti begged me to stop tormenting him? Pathetic.

He didn't give me any chance to apologize, why should I show him mercy?

make it to an equipable or make it into a gnd nif file and use this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

In terms of gameplay a modded destruction mage that specialized in fire. I stopped playing it because I didn't really feel it when it ccame to the roleplay side of things.
In terms of roleplay a Breton thief loosely based on Garret from the thief series. Unfortunately your options for playing someone who doesn't feel like murdering hundreds of people is kinda limited in Skyrim.

>reddit
I don't even know how to navigate through reddit's webpage. Also even if I did have a reddit, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be browsing through /pol/ related stuff

stop shitposting you fucking idiot

>Unfortunately your options for playing someone who doesn't feel like murdering hundreds of people is kinda limited in Skyrim.
True. The only option I could find for this is leveling up illusion until calm spells could work on single enemy. Hasn't very effective or fun.

I just talked to Alhalish on Reddit, he thinks that you're gay and probably Jewish. He also said that you must stop impersonating him now.

*every single enemy

hey don't call them an idiot you s'wit.

It's midnight in Indonesia you idiots. The real Cumtears is fast asleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMfe9rsE8Ko

Read the comments lol

>Wtf how is this still skyrim? You ruined the game!

I'm not particularly a dunmer fan. Is Dragonborn DLC worth a play?

make sense

even though how generic and Korean it looks, it looks better than vanilla skyrim

DUDE REMEMBER MORROWIND, LMAO

Is that Besaid Island?

That's probably the most disgusting boob jiggle I've ever seen, holy shit

>It runs at 60 FPS
BUT HOW

Its a very good DLC

It's so extreme for such a small boobs. It goes into the body.

As an empty set piece, yes. I didn't know that there's a mod that adds places from Final Fantasy X.

How the fuck did he get in here? Where the fuck did he come from?

It's going to be desolate until some new elder scrolls content gets released (probably minimum 5-10 years from now)
The only thing that we can fill the void with is waifus

So that's why I was getting those Final Fantasy vibes.

It's Skyrim's Shivering Isles
Clockwork castle mod. He tends to die

LOL

>He tends to die
He tends to die before you even meet him.

tracing isn't drawing, my dude

Someone's jealous of an actual contributor

I checked his other videos and why do these people always make their characters disgustingly overpowered? You downloaded 2000 mods, why not make it 2001 and use skytweak to make the combat a bit more of a challenge?

patreon.com/posts/final-fantasy-10-7329874

direct port

Yeah I usually make myself strong and the enemies stronger. At some point you get really strong though, along with having potions that heal you fully no matter what.

I just installed Vigor. is there anything I should tweak?

I know right? Here, does this make me an artist?

Grim and Somber but only for screenshots and small cells.
It has a tendency to crash too much when turned on in the Worldspace and large cells.

>Bethesda is so incompetent that 8Gb Ram and good 1Gb Video card plus quad core processor is too weak to run 8yo game in more than 30 fps and dont crash it often

I don't like the poise from it, and I'm not sure how it will go for you but with me the bandits usually end up having infinite healing potion for some reason, so I decrease the chances of healing potion in mcm. I also decrease chances of wound just a bit but that's up to you.

Combat is still abysmal no matter how many mods try to improve it, I do not want to imagine

I want to believe, post screen cap. He won't mind

jesus. Might as well playing a different game at that point

I see custom textures all around, don't blame Bethesda because you over mod your toaster.

Is that one of the stupid comments

Buncha plebbitors

Nigga i can run GTA V at steady 60fps, Witcher 3 and shitload of other new games.
Dont fucking tell me that my rig cant handle a 8yo game just because i got 2 or 3 graphic mods and turn on ENB.

Okay, that's a good starting place. Should I download Bevilex's pack to get all the necessary mods or will I need to discerningly pick and choose before downloading all that shit?

Grade me!

The Direnni weren't Ayleids so you got the Bretons wrong. Also the Khajiit should be on the elven side since they share ancestry with the Bosmer.

yeah, follow bevilex's instructions
you can tweak things after, if you want, but bevilex's links will give you a good baseline

all the old races do not exist in the games, therefore they are not canon

That doesn't really make much sense since I've played Daggerfall more than most people here, and half the chicks in guilds are just straight naked.

I just did.

Try running Morrowind with max cells then whine about a 15yo game running like shit because of one mod.

About as stupid as that boob jiggle

how many times have you tried reporting and shitposting them?

Thanks for proving my point - Bethesda is shit at coding and making games.

I don't think I've ever reported a Daggerfall or Battlespire post.

Yeah. Are you a girl btw? Just asking for no reason haha! But I don't mine guys too :)

Yes let's continue blaming the dev instead of the moron sitting at his computer making the game run poorly with the mods he installs.

Gee yeah nobody stays up past midnight.

fuck off retard

Direnni aren't Ayleid. Start over and stop listening to Zaric this time around.