/lolg/ - League of Legends General

>eyosongive.us

Blind edition

Nick, Keegan, and I are looking for 2 people to play flex with. Must be at least Diamond flex last season

>tfw no qt petite gf

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Bronze Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Play Jungle Like Nigga Play Objectives Haha

people who main things like diana or akali are cancer, I banned akali this game I am 100% sure this diana was an akali main who wasn't used to not have 3 dashes in her slow and kept flashing at me.

I want to fertilize this plant.

FIX TOP LANE

This might cover some of the problems I have with starting Press the Attack on Urgot. Might have to start with Doran's Blade, and the initial % of PtA seems to have taken a nerf.

xth for my wife Syndra

>blind edition
tell me about your most recent match with Lee Sin, the blind monk

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!

Who is closest to old Swain?

I haven't had one in 3 months.

Viktor

Riminder:

Sona is the breast waifu!

Swain.

I WANNA WANNA __________

>ahri will never slowly jerk you off while telling you about her night with that big dicked user who always bullies you on lolgen
sadness.

looks like a sex doll

I actually did pretty well on my last Lee Game but Jinx went 1/10 vs draven and we had sona mid so we lost

Ez reworked into support when ??

So I can be a cute blond twink support Also gib twink support, other than Rakan.

>playing league of legends

Gets me everytime.

shut the fuck up faggot

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

four fuckin' games where I have highest damage on the team as top lane tahm

If a tank melee with no gapcloser that pulls all of the aggro in teamfights is somehow doing more damage than you ad carry and midlane shitters, you are doing something seriously, seriously wrong.

>Ahri giving you any sort of sexual attention at all

Do you even cuck bro?

In terms of just diving into the enemy team and blowing your load on them for lots of sustained magic damage on a kinda tanky target? New Swain, Vlad, Rumble and Lissandra are pretty safe bets

im thinking of uninstalling
Champions like zoe make me wanna drink magma and then shit it all over the floor, shitstains of balance that will forever remain like jayce: As soon as they are popular, every match that includes them becomes extremely frustating to play
The lore is ass, nothing makes sense because 21 writers keep contradicting eachother instead of working together to make something or at least respect the foundations of the old writers
The community is ass, i dont care if im insulted because internet randoms dont have an impact in my life, but people criying for being unable to admit they fucked up or being so overly positive that they cant see we are loosing drains me to play this game
There is nothing to ''grind'', since once you have all the champs you can stick BE up your ass, the chest restriction is retarded, and the key and shards are so unsatisfiying that i actually feel bad when i open a chest i worked hard to get and just watch another Yi shard come out

I used to love this game, now i can barely bother myself to play a game once every few days

>stop playing moba just to join another moba thats even worse
why do this to yourself why not go outside and make real friends

i missed all my insecs and fed

tank meta

>not keeping you in chastity while she calls the bull over for round 2

what sort of name is Keegan?

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Rakan isn't really a twink. I'm sorry that you ezfags are so emasculated that you project yourself onto characters that are dissimilar

it's to stress the fact that other men get to cum deep inside her with her tails tightly wrapped around them while my cum splatters uselessly on the bed sheets.

How the heck do I play this champ properly? When I play him I just feel like a fucking ZZ'Rot Portal

>Yasuo: TAHM KENCH IS A JOKE!
I had a giggle

a cool 1

Is it just me or is top lane the most unfun lane in the game right now? I play shen and it every game its camille, gnar, or gangplank.

WHY CAN'T I PLAY VS ANYTHING ELSE?

fucking filename made me cry tears

Twunk ? I just want cute male support :(

reminder to genocide all akali mains

Why doesn't she have you jerk yourself off while telling you about it?

Dumb meme
Tanks always should be doing less than carries regardless of what shitters spew on websites. Look at champion.gg/op.gg/lolalytics. Tanks are always on the bottom of average damage dealt per game.

Kled is the cutest boy! His butt is the cutest butt too!

I slept all day, Sundays are great.

welcome to season 8.

>taking extended trades at melee range with tahm where you have nothing to block his q or are not smart enough to dodge it
>crying about why you lost

also you arent good, people just dont know how to play against tahm cause hes a dogshit annoyance at best

dont tell me your name is Trent and you're still finding middle school hard?

>Tanks are always on the bottom of average damage dealt per game.
>squishes have the least amount of health therefore doesn't take a lot of damage to kill them
>tanks are usually melee so they aren't poking majority of the time like ranged babbies do
>if the enemy team is dead most of the time and the game ends in 25 minutes there's not a lot of damage to deal regardless

mhmm keep trying to defend it

>In Silver 2 from fucking around too much in ranked
>Have to study
>Have to do more homework after that
Feels bad boys, at least I'm with 90% of this general in ranking

>camille, gnar, or gangplank

This is the only reason why I've been having a bit of fun up top. I can pick Urgot, and these fotm shitters will just crumble.

silver is literally the ghetto shithole of league of legends where people don't leave it because of petty squabbles and being special snowflakes

thats plat kiddo, silver people cant leave silver because they literally do not know how to play the game/their champ

What happened to swain's theme playing at the start of the match ? i want it back.

>come back to league
>my main got reworked
Its probably because I'm not used to it yet, but her kit seems like a convoluted mess. How the fuck do I play her now?

>Tanks spend half the game fighting other tanks in lane
>still way less than ranged carries who have been a staple role in every single game since its conception
Wow man don't know what to tell you, keep living those silver delusions.

>pick new swain
>laugh when they dive me

don't you mean "with lulu"?

Am I going to make it to diamond 1?

>pick new Swain
>die because ult has shit sustain

Whatever you do, don't not fall for the trick

Her dagger always land on the same place, 180 dg where you throw it, her damage early is lackluster so you need to gank even more than pre rework.

>CAMILLE PLAYER
yeah you fucking traitor

>cam
>jayce

sure, but its not really respectable, you basically just hit the "make me diamond button". literally nothing was achieved

ya sucks man, I mostly just communicate via pings these days

what trick? user i assure you, ahri is perfectly safe to fug. just go ahead and pump her full of cum, and ignore that tugging sensation at the base off your spine, it's nothing.

Getting picked doesn't mean jack shit

Highest winrate mids are literally all mages save for Akali and Zed. Zed will always be picked cause shitters flock to him in droves and he can teleport out immediately before the hard cc gets to him, and Akali gets picked cause her stealth makes her untargetable.

Willickers, it's almost like the only assassins that can properly do their job right now are the ones that aren't as affected by the bullshit ass chain cc.

I wholeheartedly, unsarcastically agree with everything you said.

About my husbando.

>be buttblasted old swain main
>cry because you don't know how to play new swain

i really wish i wasn't virgin

Deja vu!
I've just swam in this place before

>swain
>lucius malfoy
gets me everytime

>Playing Swain
>Running to lane
>Desperately /joke ing for "CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW"
>Lane phase is about to start
>Oh shit he still hasn't said it
>"CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW"
>Winnable
Went 3/0/4 that game

Is it better to get 8 keys, 2 revel orb and some blue essence or revel skin shard and revel orb?

maybe with camille, i disagree with jayce though.

>no irl jinx gf

why are you dogshit at him?

HOW TO BE DIAMOND SKILL LEVEL IN ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY GAMES

Here's a nice tip from a coach: when you're in your low elo soloqueue games, figure out one thing that you need to work on and tell yourself that you'll focus on doing JUST that one thing for your next soloqueue game.

for example I have a problem with getting too focused on clicking my minions when I cs as an adc. therefore I'll tell myself that after killing all the melees in each wave I'm going to look at the minimap.

Then a few games later once I'm better with this I'll tell myself that not only will I look at the minimap, but I'll think about where the enemy jungler could be
(based on where I know they started) and mutter it under my breath.

If i do this for thirty games thirty games later I'll have diamond level map awareness instead of silver map awareness. rinse and repeat for every skill and do this for five different skills.

In one hundred and fifty games the difference in fundamentals between me and the LPfags that desperately focus on wins will be massive. You'll leave silver as your MMR adjusts to match your true skill. All that there's left is grinding out some games but you'll eventually level out and climb because your skill will be more than enough for factors like shit teams and trolls. This is how you climb out of low elo.

Yasuo players deserve no less
They are scum.

>I promise Im a decent champion if the entire enemy team doesn't build armor.. there is a reason to pick me over fiora or riven I promise!

no I mean it's a bit harder to play jayce I think, it's not an automatic "get diamond" meme

>have a champ I play 90% of the time
>my lane opponent picks it before me
>have no idea how to play against them
>feed them
Am I a real retard?

>a bit harder to play jayce

ok if cam was like a 2 on the difficulty scale jayce is a 3, 3.5 tops

>enemy team builds armor
Why? Trynd isnt even hitting them.

la atrocidad de la toplaneo

anyone wanna duo?

whattobewhattobe

Are any of these worth crafting or should I dust/convert them?

Stop fapping to 2d.

And fugg girls instead.

reroll tryn, bard and fizz one.
Zyra and ori skin are golden. Also nocturne is getting reworked so do not disenchant that

>getting to cum
>not being forced to watch with clean up duty afterwards
bottom kek

Uhh my last match against Lee was kinda bad... Dude was called KingOfTheJungle and went 15/6/13 outplaying me in every way possible... so yeah it was fun

>teamfighting as tryn

the fucking mad man. tryns only role is to take as much attention from the enemy team into a sidelane as possible. the only reason why tryn isnt that good right now is because everyone is fucking running teleport which is basically just a band aid to bad wave management

bard bard and spoopy noc are ok

dust every single one of those skins
they're all garbage

semen demon zyra

Who the fucks says あいしてる?
Absoluter nobody, that artist is a weeb

You posting the worst girl possible is not helping your cause.