/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

>wpsg guilds

WotLK
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - x2 (3x RaF, 4x with donation)

Cata
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

calculators.iradei.eu/talents/rogue?0253201050000000000000240552120050100023210510000000000000000000000
calculators.iradei.eu/talents/rogue?0053201050400000000000233051020050150023210510000000000000000000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for gummys

make horde guild already

taking suggestions for gummy horde guild name

is better

make a poll

When is Playtbc coming back up?

>Mandate of Heaven>

>horde have to be enticed with 2x honor to even queue up for BGs
Literally the dindu faction

So is gummies the best choice for Wrath now?

>roll alliance on Sunwell because I like Space Goats
>find out you fuckers went horde
Not that rolling with Veeky Forums is a great idea to start but I'm still disappointed. How far along is everyone? Many 80s?

yes

26 level 80s at the moment, you can catch up

who cares this general is autistic. just play what you like.

How do I level rogue in Wotlk?

Combat

What weapons/glyphs should I use im a noob

Best private server for WotLK or TBC, if all I want is to arena?

Any slow MH and fast OH, you're spamming ss, and using evic if it kills a mob, or rupture if not. Get riposte it's your best spell. Use snd if you can before a mob dies if you have combo points.
Don't bother getting any weapon spec talents.

Warmane for both

Any specific reason for Warmane?

>bc
>vg guild
>find out you fuckers went horde
What the fuck did you expect?

GMT+1 Noon Tomorrow.

back when gummy was about to launch in the summer, everyone was going ally

i like this one. are we making it?

does that also applies If i want to spam dungeons?

I like and desu

>BC
But it's a WotLK server?
Also plenty of vg guilds go Alliance

>Also plenty of vg guilds go Alliance

>alliance in bc
ohhhohohohoohoho

I’m out of the loop friend
Is there a gummy wrath server now? I’d be down

no they're talking about sunwell

This is basically the spec you want to use while leveling. There are some points you can move around from endurance, improved sprint, and lightning reflexes if you want
calculators.iradei.eu/talents/rogue?0253201050000000000000240552120050100023210510000000000000000000000

calculators.iradei.eu/talents/rogue?0053201050400000000000233051020050150023210510000000000000000000000
This is the PvE spec you will be using basically forever at 70. Your MH weapon really does not matter because it will be slow and does not benefit from sword specialization as much, but it's good to have 2x swords especially if you're a human. You want slow and hard hitting but you always want to have a sword in your offhand with 5/5 sword spec to get bonus energy from combat potency. You should go for Latros from heroic BM asap as it is the biggest dps upgrade you will get pre raid. There is a good OH sword from a quest in BEM but i can't remember the name of it.

Give me the mage one now

radials only really matter in pvp and gummy is not the server you want to pvp on, it's not nearly as well tested/fixed as even molten

Would someone mind giving me a hand with paladin leveling for tbc? Is ret still the go-to? Just seems kind of boring. Neat that consecration is baseline but so much mana.
I really like the anti-pushback in holy plus really love guardians favor and hit in prot, but it seems like a mishmash of talents would be too retarded, especially early on. Am I correct in assuming it would be smarter to focus on one tree for the most part and go for something specific? Like ret down to vengeance or repentance at least?

Not looking for spoonfeeding, just a little insight. I'm sure i can't really fuck it up regardless since paladin leveling isn't exactly difficult.

i haven't played tbc mage

the literal state of gummy FUD

alliance side is dominated (at least at endgame) by the nugrizzly discord clique, horde just makes more sense now that the pops has evened out

someone redpill me on ascension
i like the idea of making goofy minmax builds and the open pvp system but i dont want to level alone as a naked hobo to avoid getting my shit stolen
is it worth it?

my vote is for

>nugrizzly discord clique
Why are these guys so fucking obnoxious? Is it an age thing and I simply don't "get it"? Anytime I tab to the discord and see them meme'ing to each other I have to tab back in disgust.
I can't even place my finger on what exactly bugs me so much so maybe I'm retarded.

What is the best instant-max level pvp server out there?

I kinda miss playing wow but just dont have the time to level and shit.

honestly not really. the whole "make your own build!" shit fades quickly when you realize there are just a few "meta" minmax builds that basically everyone uses in pve, and if you're a pve spec you stand LITERALLY 0 fucking chance against someone in pvp spec.

ty

well i figured there would be strictly pvp and strictly pve builds but i just want to know how the community and population is now that the server is decently populated
i dont want to go play on the new hardcore server and find out a single guild dominates everything

gib mone plz

make thats perfect

I don't think i can play on another slavshit server again after Gummy's, they're just so fucking bad and laggy

any gamers got a preraid bis list for warlock for sunwell? thanks :3

search in sunwell discord some fag put bis items

hello funwell bros
what spec would you like your mage to have while running 60-70 dungs and heroics laters (guess arcane for heroics)

Stop running dungeons

do we have a horde guild yet on gummy

Yes, it's called

fuck off

>memories has basically given up on thier x1 server and are now pushing hard god their i80 server
How pathetic

I also like this name ! Guild when?

I'm not enough of a madman to lead a Veeky Forums guild but I could throw together a quick spreadsheet for gummy if you lads would like that

i'll play if we get this going

What are a good pair of vanilla pre-raid BiS daggers for a rogue preparing for raiding and planning to spec into combat daggers?
>pls no felstriker

i like that idea

the AV dagger (the blue one not the lobotomizer, that wastes a debuff slot) ande +wep skill one from DM:W

yeah go for it
i want a guild but it seems like no crazy peeps are on to lead it. id not be good at leading.

Honor farming and rep farming while also trying to farm for gear from dungeons seems like such a pain... Distracting Dagger looks good though, would definitely grind for it if I didn't already have a decent OH. Any other suggestions for a good MH dagger?

>plenty of vg guilds
and ? Can't think of other guilds.
>racials only really matter in pvp
Blood fury? Berserking? Heroic presence is the only good shit you can have on alliance.

I'm not saying they're bad or that alliance racials are better, but in PvE racials don't really make an impact on your success unless you're trying to go for a top parse

All trolls berserking on a burn phase can make an impact. Sunwell is a server with memebuffs and Patchwerk got 5 min enrage instead of 6, isn't it?

racials are negligible in pve, probably a similar impact to having 2 potions from having your DPS be nightelves

I thought of an idea for a mod. something that makes it so when you try and use an interrupt on a mob that is casting but your interupt is on cooldown it will alert your party. but has an internal cooldown so it wont spam your party with it.

Is there anything like that? im tired of people telling me to kick when i kicked the last one etc.

>racials are negligible
I guess, that's the point of racials, isn't it?
Just install any addon that will announce your interrupts?

>Just install any addon that will announce your interrupts?
i want them announced when they are on cooldown. seems like a better idea for 5 mans rather than expecting some random to remember i used it 7 seconds ago.

you can just make a macro that says you used your interrupt in party chat

Where's that faggot from yesterday?

>every time I look at gummy's stream something is wrong
>doesn't even know what he's talking about

GRULL NOT HAVE SET SHATTER TIME LIKE WARMANE!!!!!!! WHY GRUUL HAVE PROPER SCRIPTING AAAAAAAA AAAAAAA FUCK YOU GUMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

So assuming Classic is good, I was thinking about running a guild on whatever server I roll on. The question I have for you guys is how many rules is too many? Of all the Veeky Forums guilds/clans, I always had the most respect for Warframe general's Warbros, and how they would make newfags jump through a few hoops before tossing them an invite. Would a similar amount of hazing and structure work for a WoW guild or just turn people off from it?

you're dealing with autists stuck in 2007 over here, you aint running shit

FUCK!!!!! The server's been up for MONTHS! Nobody believes that it's full of bots, and the scripting is fucking PERFECT!
WHAT THE FUCK DO WE EVEN HAVE LEFT?

FUN SERVER GUYS

i think it's probably going to be the opposite desu. a vast majority will be retail players / people who never played vanilla

retail players won't play past level 10

gummy posting is top notch

why are you guys such fucking faggots?

JUST STOP PLAYING ON FUCKING GUMMY OKAY?

but muh core

>Oh, you wanted to play "dps" warrior?

>The only vanilla melee dps wants to play dps
???

can i really catch up and be raidan' if I level up to 80 now?

You have one week

Took me 2.5 days played on boost - if you believe in yourself you could do it.

why isn't old MoH on this list? dno what they're called any more, but they're still playing right?