/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #474

Prepping for Valentine's Day Edition

Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Please don't leave us alone on Valentine's, user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZONb6mGs3fw
pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
strawpoll.com/edexy2yb
pastebin.com/hZRYdECJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

More new art coming soon from the artist of DDLC. The Natsuki Valentine's is just one of them, apparently another is being released tomorrow on Monika's twitter.

Your doki, but now you're playing co-op/switching off on the last arcade cabinet you played or can remember.
>Silent Hill: The Arcade

sad shitfic
>you go out to the bar in a stereotypical fit of angst and depression
>you drink to dull the existential pain that haunts your every waking moment
>its a late saturday night
>you get to the bar and are drinking by yourself, sometimes checking your phone or doodling in a notepad to pass the time
>sayori walks up to you from the distance and takes a seat from across
>you look pretty lonely buster
>yeah, you bet i am
>whats the hubbub?
>my life is empty
>thats just about as simple as you could describe it to sayori
>im sorry ya feel that way, why do you think that is?
>she gives you a concentrated look
>i guess im looking for that special one... but im wrestling with whether there is such a thing as a soulmate
>sayori, who had been sitting on the eedge of the seat, moves in closer and now looks like she's here to say
>you have no compliments
>you and sayori have a long conversation about meaning and non-meaning, about what it means to live just so you can die, of what infinity vs finity means, about making the most with what youve got
>for the first time in a while that emptiness has been put on bay
>she checks her time
>I oughta go, user
>b-but sayori...
>think about what we talked about.
>sayori i know im a little drunk and as much as this might sound fake to say, i think youre the one for me
>i used to think that about every boy i met, user. but over the years ive learned some things, and ive grown wiser and stronger. maybe you cant follow through with every special thing in your life.
>sayori please my heart
>i do think you might love me, but soon that well will run dry, and you will be left empty. so hold me in your heart, because a sweet memory never dies unlike me.
>she nods at you then trudges off into the night
>you think to say something but your heart is too shattered
>you never see her again for as long as you lives and spend the rest of your life wondering if she's out there

I LOVE MY WIFE!

>Prepping food on the floor
>Ever

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love her too.

fuck yeah

Why can't I stop looking at this image?

I hardly think the home economics classroom would let Natsuki make food while her shoes are off. I mean, even a Japanese school wouldn't allow this.

Just sayin'.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Okay, hell yes I finally figured out how the strum bar works for certain on a guitar controller. Shits getting closer and closer to a reality.

So has anyone noted how messed up Sayori's bad end is?
Not in the way she killed herself, but the fact that if you start the game over, she's pretty much wiped from existence-which means she doesn't get a funeral. No one remembers her either, not even MC-kun. She's gone and no one cares. You (player) and Monika are the only ones who remembers her, and if you go with the Monika end/space classroom, there's nothing you can do about it.
im sorry if i made you sad, your waifu is still beautiful

DELET

LIES!!!

someone forced me to put that pic as my pc background

I don't feel very good. I think I'm gonna take a nap to see if this stomach shit goes away. See you soon anons!

>Silky
>soy milk
>letting Natsuki flood your body with phytoestrogens
>taking away gains
>feminizing your mind
Where the hell is her dad when you need him?

>finally get a chance to be together with sayori in the end
>monika takes it all away

And I love her!

buy your dentist

You need to stop eating cummies user
Have a nice nap!

Y'know, we hear Monika's views on Kawata Shoujo in the After Story. But we don't know her views on Higurashi.

Doki Doki Xenos Extermination Club

soyboy is a retarded meme

I love my mom too!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZONb6mGs3fw

t.nu-male

Natsuki's not dumb and understands that soy's not harmful, user.

I love her too.

>mfw people actually believe this

She's a trap what do you expect

So which Primarchs do you think would like each Doki?

Hope this brightens your day

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

Commissar Natsuki can BLAM me for cowardice any day.

Yuri!

Good afternoon, everyone! How's it going?
Welcome back!

Word of the thread is "illusion"!
Alternatives are 'fantasy' and 'bizarre'.

As always, this word is a quick and simple prompt to help inspire anyone who would like to try their hand at writing a poem or just don't know what to write about! If you'd like to try, do please consider using one of these words to guide your thoughts! I'd prefer the main word but it's really up to you!
This way, we can all compare and contrast our styles and techniques, as well as our own unique interpretations of the word!
Thank you once again for participating, and I look forward to reading what you can do!
Have fun!

Time to stay inside and watch the snow fall...
Monika!

>your Doki
>your 3 most visited boards

In trying to move Monika onto a USB Stick, my computer automatically duplicated the file, and I really don't wanna delete one.
>identical sisters for the Promised Day

I like my mom and I don't want to replace her with some doki

I don't like myself and I want to replace it with a Doki.

Yuri - /pol/, /gif/, /sp/

It changes depending on the time of year.

Monikanon's a cute!

So if she wouldn't be able to stab herself to death with her knife, would the game just freeze.

>/gif/
that's l-lewd user

Sayori
Veeky Forums, /pol/, /int/

>Monika
Not counting Veeky Forumsddlc then
>/pol/,/sp/,/r9k/

Zoo user back. Had a fun time at the zoo. My favorite part was the exotic birds and red pandas.
So I'm curious now.

>Your doki
>Your favorite animal.
[Spoiler] Natsuki and foxes. [Spoiler]

Sayori.
Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /toy/

Sayori
Veeky Forums, /wg/, /a/

>Monika
>Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

Instead of killing herself fat Yuri stabs and eats you so that you become a part of her forever

>Yuri
>/x/ /r9k/ and sometimes /b/
I would say Veeky Forums but the only thing I do on here is browse /ddlc/

Be careful: I know a threesome with two Monikas sounds nice, but if you're not careful they might fight to the death.

>Yuri
>birds I guess
Also, what happens if Natsuki eats too many burgers?

>Natsuki
>Snakes

I'm a Sayorifriend and I like rabbits the most. They're fucking adorable and I actually have a bunch of wild ones that live in my back yard!

your doki embarrassed in public to be on her first date ever at the age of 30 years old

How's everyone doing? Lets just see how fucked we are
strawpoll.com/edexy2yb

Veeky Forums, /cgl/, Veeky Forums

Yuri.
/d/, /c/, and that's it, actually. Unless you also count Veeky Forums, but that's only for /ddlc/.

>Sayori
I only really go on Veeky Forums and sometimes /a/ now, so I guess I'll name my most visited generals instead
>/feg/, /ddlc/, /mmg/ back when it was still alive, /tf2g/ if I'm actually in the mood for TF2

oh fuck that means they're wizards provided they are still virgins

I pressed it.
Why am I still here?

>Monika
I'm glad you liked the zoo. I recently visited the zoo too and my favorite was the elephant.

>Monika
Veeky Forums almost exclusively for the EDH general, Veeky Forums exclusively for this general, and /trash/ because you never know what you'll find there.

>Yuri
>Eagles
Not surprising.
>Lets just see how fucked we are
Its getting hard to hang on user.

Sayori
I don't know, i like ducks but dolphins, elephants and wild boars are cute too!

Even though I'd never commit suicide for the obvious reasons, how could I pass up having the option just in case of certain 1 in a million scenarios?

I NEED THIS IN A HIGHER RESOLUTION

Your doki but
>She pressures you into joining her Gang
>You finally decided to join
>Turns out she the leader of a biker gang
>Dokis M.C
>Your ride the backseat on your doki's bike singling that you are her bitch
>Would you join?

M-more

She evolves into Bufsuki

>Monika
>Penguins

Natsuki
/v/, /g/, /d/

mostly /k/, /pol/, and/vg/
I rarely go on other boards

If I'm gonna go out by my own hand, I'm gonna make the people who drove me to it watch. I don't intend to kill myself quietly. I'm too much of a show-off for that.

Natsuki
Veeky Forums, /g/, Veeky Forums

I feel you

>Monika
>Veeky Forums, /mlp/, I don't have a 3rd I frequent, only occasionally going to others.

Monika
Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /a/

Yes. Bring on the gang wars.

Yuri | /r9k/ /k/ /pol/

>Monika

Idk, hard to choose. Dogs are amazing friends, but Manta Rays are super cool to watch swim around. Crows are pretty smart animals, but horses are majestic, fabulous bastards.

Hard to choose. Animals are dope.

Monika
/k/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums

edgy
i bet your name is not important

Yuri
Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums (for DDLC)
aaand that's about it

Nice try hartek

>Monika
>Veeky Forums, /a/, /vp/, and /wsg/

Okay, dorks! For Thread #500, we are going to build a great big wall. A wishing wall!

Write a wish for yourself, for your future, or for anything else on a 300x300 .png or .jpg and email it to [email protected]. Or just send the text of your wish directly and I'll put it on there for you! Anyone can participate. Feel free to draw a picture or write a personal message for readers as well. You can use MSPaint, pixIr, Photoshop, or any other image editor you wish.

The deadline for the wishing wall is the end of Thread #495: roughly next Saturday, February 17. This is so the full wall will be ready by Thread #500.

I won't be available to post for every thread, so I'd appreciate it if someone would repost this just once per thread assuming I'm not around for the first few hundred. You can always ask questions directly of me at [email protected].

As long as the shitpost is high quality, it’s A-okay!

>Sayori
>Veeky Forums, /vp/, and that's literally it.

/h/

Xth for dokis struggling to hold in their pee and having an accident

im sorry user, everything ive made is SHIT
but if you want more shit check out this shitfic pastebin.com/hZRYdECJ

Natsuki!
/mu/, /co/, and Veeky Forums (just for /ddlc/)

none of ours is really, what kind of people do you think come to here