/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

I want to get all the Sakurafaces!

There we go, this looks good.

My love for her is like a truck!

IKU WA YO

SAY MY NAME
A
Y
M
Y
N
A
M
E

I think I'll be happy if I get Jeanne Alter and Merlin. There are plenty of other servants I'd like to get as well but those are just bonuses if I'm lucky enough.

First for Liz!

its all so tiresome

worm thread?

Gameplay or actually liking the servants?

And fair enough. I think it would be more interesting to try the game without Merlin, although I'm sure everybody will be making him available in case I start to think differently.

Can we keep this one

Both, honestly.
Yes, Jeanne Alter and Merlin are absolute top tier servants and that's a huge appeal.
But Jeanne Alter is pretty cute too, and Merlin is definitely a cute fluffy boy.

Is she autistic?

What's the best place to farm for corpses? Grinding 702 seems to be inefficient, and takes way too long with the boss.

Reminder that if you like Shiki, you're part of the problem

>merlin and horta
>not gameplayfag

Anyone getting wrist pains from farming so much?

>farming corpses
>click the auto-battle button
>remember there is no auto battle button
>go back to FEH

f2p btw

Gaes not welcomed

>reddit filename
UMMMMM SHITKIFAGS?

>Merlin is definitely a cute fluffy boy.
I'll give you that. I mean, he seems like he'd be fun to use even without going full metagame overpowered bullshit. The whole point was to let him buff the crap out of another character, after all, so he's probably going to be fun just testing how far he can make other characters work out.

101 for comfort, 402 if you want spirits too, 802 if you want the maximum efficiency.

[] Jeanne Alter
[] Evil Jannu
[] Horta
[X] Jalter

Hope

Dammit, I can't believe they took Shiki from us, too. It's not fair. Why can't reddit and discord just let us have nice things once in a while?

>mfw Bob Doole and his cronies are seriously trying to find me after making that image

>What's the best place to farm for corpses?
802 or 101. 802 has better drops, while 101 is far easier.

[] Jeanne Alter
[] Evil Jannu
[] Horta
[] Jalter
[X] My Girlfriend

>your game lets you skip battles to hide how shit it is

oh no no

Does FEH have an auto battle button for the rhythm game mode?

They're onto me... I might not be able to spy for you guys much longer.

I'm not surprised. Shikifags have been on a shitposting spree ever since the event started.

OHNONONONONONO

you like Bryn?

It's Tama, he's literally got /r/Grand Order in the image
Ban he.

There's a casual mode that's so easy you can mindlessly tap on it repeteadly until you win

So if SHIKI was male, does that mean he was gay for Kokutou?

it's too late, you've harmed one of our own.

we are legion

Reminder that NP1 Vlad does more overall damage than a max fou'd Herc at the same level despite not getting buster chain boosts or divinity boosts.
Don't fall for the flavor of the month shitposting by angry whales

>The guy who claims Hassan is Reddit is also the guy claiming that Shiki is Discord

Those fuckers can't even hide that they are shitposting both sides.
Truly worthless.

Bros did we finally figure out which servants are reddit? My favorite ones aren't right?

Kill yourself discordnigger

>no suzuha
OHNONONNNONO

Casual/Normal was a mistake.
The mode is basically trivial garbage if you play on anything other than Expert/Hard and that's not even elitism.

SHIKI is from Tsukihime, you're thinking of Shiki

If you like any servant that's above 3.0 on the meme list, you are reddit.

SHIKI is in KNK though

it actually pretty much has desu

please refer to the officially Bob Dole approved image

No, the SHIKI that was inside Shiki.

UMMMMM bookfags and OOMOOfags?

>back to posting irrelevant discord shit in the thread
Just what this thread needed to the take the full plunge into the deep pits of shit

this is the Bob Dole sanctioned list though????

>"""""""""""""spybro"""""""""""""
>g-guys I am o-only browsing Discord ironically and derailing the thread by posting screenshots

Fucking kill yourself Discordnigger

Why don't we get any of the actually good servants?

I need to roll bros...

>he thinks I did not leave the servers ahead of time
Sasuga brainlet detective
If you try to play 4D chess with me, you get burned

Tell me /alter/, are you a spic or not?

But Nero is right there

Would you put them on a non-monetary payment plan?

J-join our Discord!

Faggot needs to fuck off and die. I bet he hasn't even cleared the event shop yet, he just comes here to shitpost.

>finally get a level up and quite a bit of extra AP
>friends show up since we were going to see the Mazinger Z: Infinity movie together so I can't use the AP right now right now
I fucked up /alter/

Roll on the FP gacha. At least save your quartz for a servant you really want to have.

Why don't we get any of the actually good servants?

fuck off discordnigger

Im almost done with every mission besides the servant ones, can they all be done in fuyuki for much lower ap cost and what nodes for which if anyone knows?

si...

Just do doors 3 times quickly.

>We have the worst servants

>200 corpses done

>im-fucking-plying
Don't reply to me, or even better, don't post again at all until you clear the shop.

bro just do it, remember that if you get a shit roll now, it would have been a shit roll later too

Be honest /alter/ was he in the wrong?

>can they all be done in fuyuki
You can try, but basically all event missions require you to do the task inside the event, not if random story or free quests.

Haha nice servants 4chinfags

user, you're going out on a date on February 14th right?

You won't just stay on /alter/ to shitpost.... right?

At least we have Nobu

Feels good to be among my bros.

thats me and I'm a guy

don't do the whale if you can't stand the jail

>Veeky Forums has the worst servants
Reddit here, I'm laughing at you again with discord

enjoy the movie

About to jerk off to Liz RIGHT NOW

Algun latino por acĂ ?

Noooooo

migrating to /r9k/ to shitpost that day

Not for now, I'm still growing up and God is reserving my future valentine girl until I mature

dumb lizard

hola hermano xd

You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. You, big girl and small girl... you will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain ejaculation and fists upon you. And when you are broken, Anne of Bonny and Mary of Read, when you are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid. For this month.

Argentino aqui, con hambre. No se si merendar cafe con budin (sin la fruta, el budin o pan dulce no deberia llevar fruta) o cafe con sanguche de jamon y queso.