amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6WOyJ
pastebin.com/evd0MH6S
youtube.com/watch?v=o6HWNVb4ByY
pastebin.com/rT3GRByN
archiveofourown.org/works/12952143/chapters/29606574
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When do we get a game set in the Fredbear and Friends location?

Once Scott retcons the murders into being revenge for the mom getting killed by a springsuit.

Corrected order of comic this time

So, why does he need to hurt Funtime Chica? And he at least helped design her, surely he should have a better idea of how she would react and handle situations?

Considering that he knew it was a trap but came anyways, it's safe to say Springtrap is in a state of permanent intoxication.

He made the creations live in fear so they won't rebel against him, to show that he is the authority. He was cruel towards his creations, and punished them with control shocks if they ever acted out of line (like trying to escape).

Ft. Chica obviously doesn't even know who he is, so why didn't he just ignore her and go take care Mt. Freddy?

>So, why does he need to hurt Funtime Chica?
I assume his plan was to take down this pizzeria through sabotage working under the idea she'd be an inconsolable wreck without her cupcake.
>And he at least helped design her, surely he should have a better idea of how she would react and handle situations?
He was hedging his bets on Funtime Chica obeying him if he was caught. It obviously didn't work out for him.
It doesn't seem like he got around to shocking Funtime Chica or she broke out instead of drum-sticking around.

>Molten Freddy only has 1 drawing on the booru
>Lefty only has 4
>Scrap Baby only has 2 (and Snax's drawing from the guidebook)
>all of them are drawn by ghost
>6trap doesn't even have a tag
Looks like FNAF 6 is gonna be pretty dead

>take down the pizzeria through sabotage
Once more, why does he need to get rid of Ft. Chica for this to transpire? He could easily just pick off the kiddiewinks out the back and dump them around the pizzeria via the vents without ever crossing her.

It's character designs were fucking dreadful
>Edgy teen version of Baby
>Gooftrap
>Punished Funtime Freddy
>Recolour of an already mediocre design

Why doesn't he just lock the pizzeria doors from the outside and throw some molotov cocktails?

This, honestly. Or he could beat Henry to the punch with the fire idea.

He already technically made Mt. Freddy fear him in a sense, but seeing Funtime Chica just hit a nerve in him since that's his creation they used, and he felt they had no right to do so, So he tried to improvise (since he didn't have his controlled shock remote) of making Ft. Chica fear him through taking a child hostage.

Jesus, was William always this much a petty bitch?

FNAF 6 had a huge cast. Some of the other characters got more fanart. I think Happy Frog was the most popular design. Also we've got less than active 10 drawfags now, none of whom are as active as they were between 1-SL.

He wasn't trying to get rid of her, he was trying to make her obey him, to get her under his control to use against the establishment. (Besides he can't lure kids anymore all by himself at his current condition)

>even luring kids anymore
Honestly, does he even need to lure them? The place's reputation would go down massively if he just walked into a party room.

>all those folks hanging around in the old thread
For what purpose

They want to see it end, to remind themselves that it can happen

>implying ratings wouldn't skyrocket with him around no matter how many kids he stabbed or threatened with his funny voice
>says the guy who hung around in the old thread

Gooftrap but the kids love him!

Previous parts: imgur.com/a/6WOyJ

1/2

2/2

I just woke up a few minutes ago and updated to see what I missed while I was asleep.

That user is right

A bigger reference to the Funtime Chica one

Never, sadly. If the withered and nightmare models are anything to go by, they'd be pretty freaky too.

>Funtime Chica is shorter compared to the last image with her
Does regular Chica feel left out for not having a bear boyfriend to call her own and lift? She could always go after Lefty or Shadow Freddy I guess.

HumanxRobot > RobotxRobot > HumanxHuman

>The viewpoints were different, Funtime Chica is taller than Toy Chica, I promise

Regular Chica doesn't have any current interest in a bear boyfriend, but I'll tell ya she's a strong one too

What do non-artificially intelligent robots with a human ghost in complete control of them count as?

HumanxRobot > HumanxGhostRobot > GhostRobotxRobot > HumanxGhost > RobotxRobot > RobotxGhost > GhostRobotxGhostRobot > HumanxHuman > GhostRobotxGhost > GhostxGhost

Play the Fredbear and Friends: Rebooted game from Gamejolt

EldritchxRobot trumps all of those.

Bruh if we're adding Eldritch into the equation then everything changes.

>t. Goldie

Do we know who Golden Freddy is, or is he just Yenndo's ex?

William's other son who was bitten and eventually killed by one of Henry's lethal machines. Charlie decided to bring him back for whatever reason, probably to have him kill his dad.

Golden Freddy is Fredbear boi

Springtrap? More like Springtrap!

Who makes this?

You're (You)ing him.

What led you to the conclusion that musclebirds like teddies?

The happiest bear ever.
Chicken bot and bear bot is the patrician couple.

>making killer robots court
Like using a smartphone to cut vegetables

I was pretty disappointed we never got a character/backstory for Ennard's clown mask.

>by Night 5 it had disappeared
>Ennard isn't wearing it in Parts and Service
???

>not wanting the pure love that is robot scraping on robot

Probably just the other springsuit.

Springroll once again delivering the goods.

This is lewd.
Toy Chica in general is also lewd.

>that filename
Little subtlety would go a long way.

>humanitronic
Gross.
This is not lewd.

Toy Chica doesn't seem the type of bot to have subtle in her vocabulary. She's got offline and party time, no inbetween.

>it's gross because it's not an animal
The state of humanity.

>Lady will never be finished in your lifetime
Feels bad man

No clue what that even is.

Chica is a Fazbear mafia princess that gets a bit smitten by the nightguard, who flatters her out of desperation in order to survive.

pastebin.com/evd0MH6S

Ah, so a furry novelization of Tromeo and Juliet. Are there any car flips?

The fact that you don’t know what that is leaves me Mangled To Pieces. I’m really running out of Patience, user.

Sadly no.
No Freddy getting his head smashed into a TV or plexiglass rape boxes either.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6HWNVb4ByY

pastebin.com/rT3GRByN

Posting everything so far because I plan to resume it tonight or this week.

Chapter format here for easier reading:

archiveofourown.org/works/12952143/chapters/29606574

Sweet, I was wondering if you were going to keep writing it.

Thank god, you're back

>that gif
Neat, where'd you find it?

My man

It was given to me. I think they found it on dA.

I'm counting on you to quench my shameful Circus Baby thirst. I'm hoping for some sensual handjobs, lustful whispering, clown titjobs, and cowgirl sex here.

Christmas in February? What kind of sick bastard celebrates that?

Aw hell, that's super cute.

That's Christmas Eve.
Real Christmas is in July.

Nigga that better not be a fleshlight on the table to the right of her head.

Not just any fleshlight.
The fleshlight that was specifically modified to be her pussy, touch and pleasure receptors and all.

>You will never take her head and wire it up to a roomba
>You will never take her with you to play football or basketball with your friends
>You will never take her bowling
Life is pain.

Don't bully the Miss, she's pure and for consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off with plenty of handholding

>ywn fug the spaghetti fox's detached fleshlight cooch in front of her

Actually kind of happened to her in Misplaced.
Except it was a few blocks away instead of in front of her.

Tease.

>tease
I wanna make sure I make a good story user, it takes time, have mercy por favor

I retract my previous statement.

Nigga, you prolific.
How the fuck do you have so much energy?

Fucking nice work on these.

I'm not. This isn't playing coy either, my output speed is way slower than I used to be. To put it in perspective, when I was at my peak about a year and a half ago, I live wrote a lewdfic with Nightmare Foxy and in the course of 3 hours wrote roughly 30-40 pages with like two coffee breaks. I also livewrote the first two chapters of Toying With You on a drive in similar circumstances. I'm trying to get back to that level, a lot of shit happened that slowed my hands and head down. Regardless, this story is going to be at least ten pages minimum. No goofing about.

Also EXTREMELY short notice but I was given tomorrow off. Would anyone be interested in a continued reading of Silver Eyes as an improv Ghost Hour? It'd be at around 1 pm CTZ tomorrow. I know it's a really weird time slot but it's pretty hard to plan these sorta things with my schedule as it is.

New reader, when you say previous does that link go all the way to the very beginning? I've been wanting to read up on your AU for a very long time.

>in the course of 3 hours wrote roughly 30-40 pages with like two coffee breaks
How in the heck

Still, when you get down to crunch time you produce things very quickly compared to the few other remaining OCfags still left. Off the top of my head, Crisis is the only guy who makes things faster in a shorter period of time, and even he's not around as much anymore. Congratulations.

>1 pm
Shit, I'll have to miss this one. Have fun, though.