/gw2g/ - guild wars 2 general

guild wars 2 general

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vwkfMRe.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

ill come in a sec

I'm just translating what he's saying so normal-brains here can understand his retardery.

lack of skills is a problem for the short or medium term, if you want to put something out within the year or so

to be fair, the special spots like ghost houses don't really show it. But as far as I remember each ghost house has two exits, so there's that.

What game are those characters from

THERES STILL MORE

have you tried newer versions?
i vaguely remember it being difficult to set up some years ago, but recently i've started playing it again, and it's just as easy as any other emulator

Krystal is a cute! A CUTE!

More games should have this

Fuck you man Parakarry is fantastic and the best partner in the game. I'm sorry you weren't able to bond with him, but that is all on you man.

She is very impure, you can't deny the evidence.

Super Mario Brothers.

Dragons Dogma
>the dark souls of fantasy RPGs

If Capcom did port them to steam it would probably have no option to make the pre rendered backgrounds look good. Unless they do what they did with the HD remaster of Remake and RE0 and somehow make them look good.

as a fighter it isnt very good but for a casual fuck around its pretty good

Yeah. Level design wise it is doom style, but enemies wise it's more like painkiller. I swear it's like devs just don't get it for some reason.

>be lightborne
>gather up 20 mobs
>use light's judgement
>all mobs die instantly
>some void elf hunter whispers me bitching about killing all the quest mobs

It looks like a Stalker/Metro hybrid, which is a terrible idea since both series are liked for completely different reasons.

Subtle.

I've played splinter cell and thought it was a little novel, Thief is a lot better. The options/gear a player has alone blows splintercell out of the water. Especially when SC is not as sandbox as Thief.

I don't know, man.

From what I've gathered in this thread, it's "easy" for a long time...until they inevitably splat.

ikr, he seems good enough to me, he has those extra assists and his assit is also good

Big...Bogdanoff?!

It's called colloquialism. You're like those retards that take rhetorical questions literally.

>spend more money on an emulation box than you would have on the real deal
You would have gotten the exact same experience playing through an emulator on your PC.

I do. But just because I'm learning it doesn't mean it won't take at least two years till I can play the game and actually understand anything.

FUCK OFF, she's mine, and mine alone. All of you can go jack off in a fleshlight while cooking some bacon strips.

If you ignore it for long enough they simply go away

Don't let it trigger your autism.

row row fight the powa!

Is that Freezetag?

what games do this

I want to play rct2 so bad and even still have the disc but I can't get it to work on Windows 10. Fucking gay.

I don't believe it is.

>who's the most autistic member of le upboat snowflake club: the thread

Now keep in mind that this is exactly how rockstar designed things to work.

I wish theyd give Metroid 1 the AM2R treatment

Zero mission was good, but it wasnt the same

ftfy

No, the two human weirdos who worship the rock spire. They break out into bad poetry if you talk to them enough.

Wrong
I'd value the life of a dog over a nigger

>implying the Momoko trio will not be reduced to a duo in the near future
I love your optimism user. I hope youre right ;_;

holy shit, go back to_reddit

come at me, pleb

We could pull a Rabbit room together and have a /khg/ movie night

There's nothing in here for vegitarians

Try harder to falseflag next time, anti-arcade shitposter.

full placebo nm60
t. ~450 pots 3flb

Can we emulate system link?

Too many autoscrollers? I didn't feel this at all while playing it. Then again, I'm not sure what's the issue with autoscrolling.

>That nose
Embezzlement or pedophilia

hah

What?

SHITEATING VALVEKEKS BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

if I ever play the souls games I wont use a shield out of sheer habit.

I rage quit and go do something else.

Just out of curiosity did gameshark allow swapping discs like action replay and that unirom flash you mentioned just skipped the swapping part?

The writing is Reddit but the gameplay is good.

3 completely different games, not even different versions. As for NES NInja Gaiden, the first is the weakest in the trilogy. 2 and 3 are much better.

Neither were conceded. I said my post was 100% right.

To trigger your autism.

THE FIRST TWO DRAGON RULERS TO OVERLAY INTO MY XYZ MONSTER GETS TO STAY ON MY FIELD

Don't you hace a game to shill?

As a matter of fact, I do think Final Fantasy movie games are heaps better than Pac Man where you have to play for 3 hours to get to board 256 then the game crashes and you die.

>Ironically, I never used a spreadsheet for EVE Online
I dont really think there is even a need for an EVE spreadsheet. there are many sites and tools inside the game that do the job for you. I never used Spreadsheets in Eve either.

Might for summonmancer.
Blessed aim or Faith rogues for bladesins.
Lawbringer barbs for hammerdins and anyone else that doesn't want to have to deal with undead immunes.
Holy freeze for everyone else.

dumb druid player

>Make a zelda bait thread
>400 replies
>Make a zelda to discuss the actual game
>Reaches page 10
I guess everybody is too busy enjoying the game, right?

which ones do you actually like

Torc on Haunted Cathedral, I didn't even think of grappling over that wall

i.imgur.com/vwkfMRe.jpg

no min range would leave atms as the only brawling weapon

go download doomseeker buddy

> Is it fun
Yeah when the rng isn’t a nigger
> should I invest
No not at all just enjoy being raped by Russian tanks while grinding
Since wt is trash and aw is shit you don’t even have a chance

>no doujins
What are you doing Japan?? I need to see the princess getting railed

RIP, the alliance halls were pretty cozy and always had a few people to talk with.
Any way to still get the masks? Never got them on my alts.

Metroid 1 plays much more differently to Super. In SM you pretty much run and gun through everything no problem, while in Metroid you are avoiding the fuck out of everything.

pleass stop with the /b/ level threads

Enjoy your shitty thread, then. You don't need to bait to make people discuss this stuff here, did you know, vtard?
In fact, I would have, but seeing how you're just shitposting I'll refrain from doing so. See you.

I just downloaded the RCT1 recreations pack. I've already got everything else to run the base game. What exactly do I do with the zip file for the RCT1 recreations? Do I just unzip it into the same directory that I put OpenRCT2 into?

Welcome to Buggerfall!

What do you mean? Mordheim is one of the best TRPG.

Yes, then some brit-fag decided to name it the "world wide web" and everyone now credits him with creating the internet.

Use other consoles' controllers via USB adapter.

Fixed the Turnabout Snowstorm pic to include Chad Ziodynecock because I forgot him.

first for irs

>ask for a N64
>get a PS

I didn't even get upset, I had a shitton of fun, I still wanted a 64 though.

I heard people complain about SnS because no coating or some shit?
I don't play SnS so not really sure.

Titsy Morgan

>spring loaded boot to the chest
Omega lel
Can we also have a boxing glove come out of chests?

i dont get why it bothers people

You can accept that there are major problems within a demographic's community without believing everyone who's a part of it is your enemy.

Guys i'm a retard explain this to me.

Do HDT SMP mod armors work with the ordinary HDT or do i need to actually fill the requirements for this ''better'' physics system?

Asking because i dont want to switch shit over.

probably not, his winrate is like 50%

Proof?CDDA is a hodgepodged a mess, I agree with you here. I remember when I could blame its shittiness on being a new game. Now it's years later...

Just beat this yesterday. I could never get past Bosspider as a kid.
I gotta grab an X2 cart.

Why is N64 emulation still so bad?

The meaning of "prostitute" is lost in the translation; it would be more accurate to say "mistress" or "harem". Youko is a loyal wife.

>panzer dragoon
mhh