>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QKL8TgjPJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do people keep on saying Myrrh's art is the best in the game? Isn't there a character that has better art than Myrrh?

Which one of these would you NOT want to breed with?

Fuck fliers.
Fuck armor.
Fuck cavalry.
Infantry master race.

Hinoka.

>infantry cancer gloating about easy mode

You want your free mommy, don't you /feg/?

Marrying Myrrh!

R A V E N
A
V
E
N

Marisa and Eiricav

The ones saying she has the best art are just lolicons

I've already got my mommy with good IV.
I'll take my VIke now thanks.

>armagaitaro
>best anything

She's not the best, but the vibrant red cloak and purple hair are really eye catching.

I wonder what she smells like bros...

Nino!

Dragonfags are scalies and can't see human characters as attractive no matter how good the art is. They also don't like Ninian because she's too visually mature for their pedowieners.

Her feet are so goddamn lickable, I just want to suckle on her toes. And unlike infantry human scum, she's both flying AND transforms into a dragon whenever she has to do the heavy lifting. Her feet are literally as pure and clean as fresh snow

Hey pals, does anyone 'round here know where a friend could acquire the Legendary Hero Fjorm?

I don't like the way her hair is lit.

>Marisa
>good
Autist likes autist face, gotcha

Marisa's attacking portraits has a shitload of awkward anatomy and proportioning
which is weird because Celica was mostly fine and that was the same artist

>purple nino
>best anything
kek no

Whose breath smells the best?

>tfw +Atk -Res LA Roy
I should be happy but I was hoping to give him a defensive Guard Bow build.
Would it be subpar to still do it or would the extra attack make him work as a mixed tank?

>cavs finally have become difficult to use in places after months of shitting on everything after the devs have to go miles out of their way just to shit on them.
>they still can wreck all PvE content except a couple of new GHBs
Cavs have been easiest mode for ages, especially with their buffs and best units either being pretty easy get or just outright free. There's a reason why trenches and the fact that all new content as of berkut has had ways to stop rein from steamrolling them built in to varying degrees of success.

pedos

Ask her sister, I think she knows.

My wife Lucina

Fuck off pedo

#
I'm on hard. I have two uses of warp left, and 5 uses of rescue.

And no matter how many times I leveled Sirius he stayed mediocre, it was nuts.

LIke. I bet Warding breath smells like mint

Post Julia art

youtube.com/watch?v=4QKL8TgjPJ0

Every time I go to the training tower and a map with this theme plays all I can hear is "Hey summoners, Matthew from the Nintendo Treehouse" and I really hate it.

Ayra, Nephenee, Celica, and Deirdre all have better art than her

Is this real?

>Hinoka was only able to climb up 1 tier
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CORDYQUEEN ALWAYS REIGNS SUPREME, BABY

Oh boy, its that time of the week again, can't procrastinate doing Arena Assault for much longer

How many 5* do you guys have?
Played since launch and I have 77 of them and I still haven't done any sort of skill inheritance so I have close to 900 units.
Also $0 spent.

I wish his hair color was a bit more red but I like his art

>Decided to roll for LA! Lyn this morning
>Only green orbs
>First orb contains this WELL ENDOWED lady. (+HP -DEF)

I am OK with this.

Save your sister in law.

>ywn mating press gunnthra

Who else /clearing each GHB on hard for the free blessing and then ignoring them for the rest of the year/ here?

Regular GHBs make me frustrated enough, I don't even want to spend the time and stamina potions on these bullshit quests for a handful of orbs

+10'ing Raven tomorrow with arena feathers!
Just to watch him immediately leave the arena bonus pool

Tell me a more relieving moment than seeing silver stars when Merric and co.
show up

Yeah. They really want people to get that free Fjorm. She did rank higher than Sharena in CyL2 though so it worked

This map exists solely to shit on fliers. I wish I'd rolled for two extra Airzuras.

Lolicucks arent "people" user.

It’s Severa! The cuteliest! Behold her snuggliness!

Seeing the same thing but with Clair

>Cordelia for brainlets
>Hinoka for 4d chess masters
Y/N?

F2P too, 85 5* units, some of them with merges. I'm currently at 295 units

>Blacked Magician

just use myrrh lol

Only shitters dislike AA desu imo tbqf familie

Really? I thought fliers ended up being the easiest behind infantry.

What? Cavs are the most challenging for this map. You don't have anything red to soak the green mages on the right?

kys pedo

waddya think?

>wasting that many orbs on barracks just because of some freakish autism that stops you from using SI or sending home
What is wrong with you?

Its shit

Just give the Xander you won DD6

Jesus

Cavalry-only Xander was a nightmare, took like 200 stamina trying to figure out the proper set up.

>needing a flier guidance crutch to position properly
lowest iq post in the thread

Stop it, Pegasus riders are friends not foes

Can you believe that, after seeing the refines for Alm's Falchion and Marth's Falchion, Caeda left Marth? SAD!

Speed Tactic when?

Go for Brash Assault+Desperation with Brave Bow if possible. He's perfect for it.

>have close to 900 units.
why would you lie on the internet, user

>Want 40% Bonus unit for TT
>Roll Valentine's Banner
>Get neutral Nephenee'd
>f2p, no more orbs

Checking a unit's ivs and finding out they're optimal or at the very least not garbage

I'm streaming some arena runs, if anyone wants to watch.
twitch tv/trapslow

It's the best gamemode in the game.

Yeah, that'll definitely let him survive Gronnwolf

Checkmate feliciafag

Possibly next new units banner.

I want to get Merric'd

But that Severa is at least 24.

Impressive, but how about THIS

lucky!

>you can't like a character unless you want to fuck them
Why is this /feg/?

These new GHB Elite Quests are probably what pushes me to finally drop the game. Infantry only is piss easy, but you're not going to be clearing fliers/armors/cavs only without rare 5* exclusive or seasonal units with tons of investment. It's the ultimate pandering to whales and dolphins who have the luxury of a large unit pool. Meanwhile I used all my resources to make a +10 Nino and I can't even use her for half the quests. It's complete bullshit and a sign that this game is going to get more and more f2p unfriendly with each new update of """content"""

Considering that's Fates Severa, she is probably of age at that point, unlike her Awakening counterpart.

>has sigurd
>''took like 200 stamina trying to figure out the proper set up''
wat.

I-I don't have 900 units, that's the other user

I'm not a big fan of Amagaitaro, but I think he did the clothes on Myrrh really well

I finished, was just commenting that it was the one I struggled the most with. Titania was mvp.

You aren't a cordyfriend if you endorse hinoshit

Which website did you steal that from? You did steal it from somebody else right? If not raul needs to up his waifu game.

Why would you do this to yourself?

looks good dude

fooling the desire sensor isn't going to help you get hector user

Fat butt Michaiah

Cordelia for everyone
Hinoka for maximum Arena score until Cordy gets a pref not that anyone with taste actually +10'd Hinoka

Okay, DD3 and his granny’s shield and g.tomebreaker.

Which tier list is the least disagreeable?

Man I need a ranged flier, clearing Infernal with Tana, Elincia, Hinoka and Airzura took a lot of trial and error.