Final Fantasy General DCCCXXV - /ffg/

(embed) edition.

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn (embed)

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2 (embed)
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18:
youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn (embed)

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7I3sc6zUDuTEMZunHqgY2Ke86wcC36Bnp0p75wzT4c/edit?usp=sharing
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm (embed)

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW (embed)
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6 (embed)
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84 (embed)

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv (embed)

Previous:

SFM here we cum

Just wiped on Squall's 5th mission in OO. I guess power leveling him, Zidane, and Tifa leaves my defense pretty shit.

Do you have relics for all of them? If so, it should be pretty easy if you get them to max level, which you still have a week to do. You probably don't even need them at max level. My team for getting all the missions+target score was Cloud, Tifa, Squall, but I think when it came out I got just the clear with Cloud, WoL and Squall.

Why does she look cross-eyed?

>heartless Gilgamesh
Alright I can't even be mad about that, that's pretty cool.

gib salsa

because the dick too good

>heartless versions of popular FF characters
So these are gonna show up in KH3 right?

Right?

Post your favorite character and your darkest secret.

I genuinely wish my brother was dead.

I tried this when the collab was announced but I have no clue what I'm doing and it seems grindier than even BE
And it's fucking jewish as fuck, everything is rng and costs jewels

Because she's receiving semen.

Define relics? I pulled Tifa's best weapon, I have a silver gun blade and the lions belt fit Squall, and some silver shit on Zidane.
Level 42/43

I've only done two pulls so far. I was hoping to try waiting until the really good stuff hits but I may do one more pull before the event banner ends since these guys are 20 levels higher than everyone else.

Versus/ Nomura fags BTFO.

Oh, you only have one 5* weapon on your team? That's what I was talking about. Yeah, you're gonna want to use a team that all have their respective 5* weapons if you want to clear the hardest stages. I'd say keep Tifa since she's got the synergy bonus and her 5* weapon, then switch the other two out for your best characters that you have 5* weapons for.

Not your blog, user.

Is that how the gacha works in this, then?

Gotta roll the best shit in order to do it all, eh. We'll see how long I play it, then.

But maybe if I can get Squall and Zidane geared up with the banner that could carry me for a while.

>Protect actually does halve the damage taken from 2000/1000 needles
holy fuck Hope

Calm down and git gud. People have posted clears of the Squall event using characters that don't even have synergy, they weren't top meta characters either. Just roll 3 5* weapons. Considering you get WoL's for free in the tutorial, that's two pulls max, one if you're lucky. But you're right about Squall and Zidane, they are both very good characters that just get better over time so good luck if you decide to do a pull on their banner!

why is it so goddamn hard to get any of you to talk about something other than a gambling game for phones

*teams that don't even have synergy
Props to that Edgebro

probably the wrong general but i plugged my ps3 in after years of not touching it, found KH1.5 final mix in the disk drive. so hype.

compelling

name a cuter character in the ff universe, ill wait

Gorilla reunion in approximately 50 minutes friends
>no status effects
>gear for wind res
>kill the plumes to prevent the pillar from being destroyed, if it does then Garuda's attack when entering the weak phase does 8000 fixed damage (this only happens once)
>or just bring a last stand and tank the hit/heal up

Tonberries

>recently acquired gorilla USB
>reforged Cloud's wind res armor
I'm ready, I'll bring the last stand too

fuckin saved, thanks user

that could be us one day

This isn't a community of friends. It's an anonymous message board for talking about specific video game topics.

If you want to talk about other shit, go to different place.

amazing, thank you for this

yeah, like any other thread on this board
enjoy your gambling simulators, faggots

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I am enjoying mine thoroughly, which is why I'm here. Why the fuck are you?

thx

I consider all /ffg/ posters my close personal friends desu

Except yams and any roasties

>This isn't a community of friends
What's wrong with making friends

who are these roasties

retard

retard

ive saved them all btw

On a normal forum nothing. On Veeky Forums it means your are a name fag and going against the whole point of being anonymous.

I appreciate everyone here, but I'm friends with none of you by design.

I've made friends off this site before and nothing is going to stop me from continuing to do so. Not with any of you phone game addicted freaks, though, of course.

t-take that back ;~;

Can someone redpill me on the World of Illusion?

I don't really get how it works, the explanation was confusing

You burn stamina to do dungeons that give higher drops of crystals or equipment items, and stamina both raises and refreshes every rank up. Couldn't be simpler, user.

These realm dungeons are getting tougher. Barely managed to master elite Kuja with my dream team due to all those counters but my main man Cyan with his party mblink ssb pulled through yet again.

cute!

I accidentally skipped over this, is it worth going back for?

>The fight actually follows the actual mechanics to a degree
Cool.

U+ room going up

Auron deserves nothing but the best

Tyro BSB covers protect & shell, you don't need to hold onto it

XV Chocobos are really cute.

How can I make friends here
I'm lonely

Feels so stupid to use lifesiphon nowadays, but without a weakness I can't make up my mind.

Sorry about that drop. A+ is up now!

You don't. Fuck off to /xivg/ if you want friends

>doing raid on exp day
lmao fuck off

Noctis/OK here, you guys want me to change characters ? I can instacast with Noct and OK

get on discord, I want to propose something to you

I have Shellga on Relm (you can put a heal back on Deuce) but no wall will be a problem

disgusting

was this game any good?

I'll swap my Ramza out, don't worry

Nah, you're good

>Dude what if we made literally half the cast be inconsequential to the story
>Dude what if we made multiple cutscenes where the main character has no idea what's going on and just stands in the background while people who matter speak
>Dude what if we made a character who's literally just a random girl off the street
>Dude what if we made a character with an interesting and nuanced backstory and then only let the player use him in one dungeon, at the end of which he dies
>Dude what if we made a villain who has zero emotional connection to the heroes and doesn't even meet them until the last ten minutes
>Dude what if we took an established setting with a million interesting species and then only included humans and bunny humans as playable characters
>Dude what if we gave the narrator a comical Apu accent
>Dude what if we made a complicated political plot and then ruined it by turning it into standard ancient god shenanigans halfway through
>Dude what if we made a plot where the heroes have almost no impact on what happens until 95% of the way through the story, and they spend their time tromping from one ancient temple to the next
>Dude what if I'm Captain Basch
>Dude what if we took everything 100% seriously and had zero levity outside of Balthier and Cid
>Dude what if we wrote all of the dialogue to sound like a Renaissance Fair
>Dude what if we we had no overworld and all travel was handled by a menu or floating teleport crystals
>Dude what if we made a battle system where you set everything up in advance so that you don't actually play the game
>Dude what if we made a level-up system where all of the characters become literally identical in function
>Dude what if we made summons useless except for opening doors
>Dude what if we put all of the interesting and unique content in sidequests
>Dude what if instead of having fun side games like the motorcycle chase and Triple Triad we had nothing
>Dude what if we had really shitty music

Good AoE there made it so we never had to sweat. I sort of wish they'd mixed it up more since this fight has been in single player so much.

Maybe when they finish it in five years.

>have to deliberately stop doing damage to ravana to hear his glorious boss music because he dies too fast
JUST

Fantastic clear! I love that the XIV character got the killing blow on the XIV boss. It's always a blast raiding with you guys, fungahhh!

Thanks for letting me tag along, can I get some help with the U+ fight? the room is up

>all these retards wasting their time trying to pretend raiding is fun
>meanwhile all the serious players soloed it without incident

Sorry m8, I'm eating dinner right now but good luck!

and a Fungah to you too, I miss RK raid times

>>Dude what if I'm Captain Basch

Lost it.

Hey guys,

Does anyone feel overwhelmed with how many marks there are in XII? I haven’t touched them leaving the viera village. I’m at the pirate port now and have like 12 unaccepted missions

Probably didn't want to pull a TA, where you had to face the same boss like 5 times.

OO continues to give me nothing but shit draws. Not a single weapon with more than one crystal, not enough dupes to LB a weapon. Only two of my draws had more than one 5* on them.
I was a luckshitter when I started RK, I've been a luckshitter in BE and KHUx, I've done OK in Mobius, but between OO and FGO it looks like my start-up luck has run out.

anyone up for morbols? got 5 bells here

>playing KHUx

I understand BE, but why would would you do that to yourself?

>tfw haven't hosted since friday

I enjoy the puzzles that are Proud Mode quests and Extreme event quests. Also, I got a really strong start and dont have to grind through the muck which would probably have killed my interest in the game by last week.
Also, Nomura will have your legs broken if you dont connect a KHUx account to your KH3 save profile.

Going to ring some bells for behemoth, everybody is welcome to join

>behemoth

Playing FFX for the first time: summons are actually useful?
>tfw haven't touched FFRK in 2 weeks

wait for me

It's been a few years since I've touched X after getting burnt out obtaining 100% platinum, but yes, they're generally useful. You can grind out some overdrive before a boss fight and just spam overdrives if you want to cheese a boss fight. They're pretty good on certain monster arena fights too.

first time yeah. felt like alot of back and forths but you can accept as many as you want at once, so being able to knock out 2 or 4 marks in one area in one go is always a good way to do them if you simply have been ignoring them for a while