/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #272

Silent mommy edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>'Serious Chazz' is roaming Duel World (GX) until the 13th
>The 1st stage of the KC cup is underway
>Espa Roba will be roaming starting on the 13th
>Dr.Crowler is coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kSoivzl-GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for /ourguy/

Konami will fear the cyborg

Rebecca when?

Ban/Limit Elemental Heroes

Konami fears the cock.

me on the left

Me on the bottom right, getting ready to let my man Chaden draw two more cards.

Are you idiots done now? Fuck off.

WAHHHH KONNAAAMMMIII GLAD BEASTS TOO GOOOODDDD I CANT GET GEMMIES TO PLAY THEM TOO NERF THEM NERF THEM RREEEE

Obligatory for hyping up Dino DNA's inevitable release.
youtube.com/watch?v=4kSoivzl-GI

triggered cuck

Duel Links was a mistake.

What could i improve in this Gem-Knight deck?
I'm already going through Generation Next for fusion recycling plant.
Extra deck is 2 Citrines, 2 Prismauras and 1 Master Diamond.
It sucks that all decks need staple backrow to be atleast somewhat viable in this meta.

are you scared of me, user?

Add King of the Swamp too since you're going through Generation Next. Drop a Poly for Enemy Controller or something.

There is literally no way to defeat a gladbeast deck and I'm not a fucking burnfag.

>grandbricker shien
stop posting RIGHT NOW silverlet

>six sam
>dino
well theres your problem

>Dino unga with 0 sergeant electro
>Six Samslol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jesus christ

>non dinos in a dino deck
disgusting

>barely playing any of the good anti backrow cards
>while complains about losing to glads
>playing that many e-con and not even a single super rush
wew

never forget:
the mexican lucklet
also gemlet
and coinlet

>being this much of a brainlet

Damn, that suck.

jajajajajaja

t. Silver

>60 dollars for 3 packs
fucking currencylet

Yes gib all your goycoins to me

when is the one true chad of yugioh coming?

Alexis when?

Play a jurrac deck in the meantime for hand bouncing fun.

>stage 48

/v/eddit really turned this general into a shitposter's paradise. The Steam release was a mistake.

Was using a Dark Magician deck to struggle between ranking up and de-ranking between lvl.11-13.

Then an user posted a Dino deck he made a couple days ago--his had x1 Nobleman and x2 Xing, I only have one Xing and no Nobleman--so I made this and I've gotten up to Lvl.15. I also swapped the third longneck for Sgt. Electro.

Bless you for the idea user if you're reading this.

When the Supreme King Event appears.

Fucking when? I'm not even asking for Grand mole. Just give me more drawing power for Miracle contact Storm Neos. I will give all my shekels to you Konami.

I thought he was the ""peoples' champion"", but now you're begging for more cards? Good to know that at least you're not blind anymore.

I just beat a GB in KC in like a 15 turn match with my Elemental Hero deck, Wildheart and R MVP.
Seriously the game needs more ways to deal with backrow.

FUCK YOU MANLET YUGI
GIVE ME MY THIRD BETA MAGNET

He is, but even the best monsters need good support.

Also Rohan is shit and you should feel bad for posting him.

Too good, I mean neo spacians are already worthless so it's essentially a costless card. But in all seriousness I'd also like them to add that card since it would fit perfectly with a miracle contact deck.

Anyone else farming skills in pvp? Already got like 6 today, it's so easy now. And the duels are literally over in 1 turn if you suicide yourself with Lucky Punch

yeah. It both thins out your deck and sets up for miracle contact later on. I don't know why they don't add good support cards like this instead of retarded cards like NEX and instant neo space.

have you tested this in ranked?

I'll post Joshu then if we wanna test your animeonly skills

What can i replace skilled dm with in this deck
Deck's been working fine for kc cup so far but skilled dm hasn't ever gotten his effect off.

30 cards > 20 cards

I opened Galactic Origins solely for Storm Neos, because lets be honest here: The only deck that can truly be considered tier 0 is storm neos. It's immune to literally all staple cards except Sphere Kuriboh ( this is unavoidable but it does have a counter for SK), It's extremely consistent, and is an incredibly strong beatstick and its good backrow removal + if you have 3 contact outs in hand and you have storm neos out you win the duel no matter what, that's a death sentence for the enemy, you can rack up to 20K+ attack on your enemy if you manage to get 3 contact outs in hand. Try to argue with me on this, you cant. And this isnt even the true power of the Neo-Spacians archetype, it goes far beyond just Storm Neos. Neo-Spacians truly have never been tried, We have storm neos but thats just the surface, just wait til we get Air, Rainbow, Divine, Honest and Wiseman Neos. Plus we are still missing the triple OG Grand mole neo spacian which would open up Grand neos and Magma Neos which is at the same tier as Storm Neos, if not stronger, 400 ATK for every card on the field. Neo-Spacians could literally take the meta by the ass as thrust full force harder than CA or Ninjas ever did. Dare I say it, Jaden's archetype is the strongest of all the YGO MC's deck archetypes. People who say Neo-Spacians are trash are obviously falling for the meme. They say they are trash because they don't have the intellect to play Neo-Spacians and instead would rather be a metaslave such as yourself. Ahhh Storm Neos.. you truly are the people's champion.

>*bricks*

pasta is getting stale desu

not in ranked yet, but it's gotten me from lvl.12 to 15 in KC cup stuff.

The decks in KC aren't all that different, yet, from what I was facing in plat 4/5 in ranked last week.

>gets warm wormed
>cant deal with one glowy boy

Try playtesting it some more.

the people's champion?
more like the people's trash LMAO

Can we all agree that mill decks are the true patrician choice?
There's nothing better than a warm worm sending 3 cyber angels to the grave.

Look at all these people who are livid that they can't stand up to Chad Neos. How's it like getting your staple cards trashed completely by the people's champion?

Fellow DM player here who got to level 20 in the Cup 1st stage, a second Legion or Third Electro is what you need. I'd go with a second Legion honestly for extra searching power for your Dark Magicians, Skill Dark Magician is just too slow.

i have the exact same deck and I am stuck at lv15

>elemental hero swoleman

>sending your opponents card to the grave instead of taking them head on

Sounds like something soyboys would like.

>chad neos
embarrassing Tbh

Too bad mill decks are dead as fuck.

Seductively, Asuka ran her hands over Judai's body, enticing him to do the same to her. Wanting him to break.

Damn, she was good at that.
Against his better nature, Judai returned her gesture, his body pressed against hers, all reason gone from his mind. "How would you feel," he grunted, their bodies now practically melded, the neon lights disguising their sinful actions, "If I told you..."

He was good at this.

Lying through his teeth.

"We can go wherever you want," Asuka whispered back, her arms locked around Judai's neck, her lips inches from his collarbone, "To go."

Leaning in, Judai's lips grazed Asuka's ear, his breath hot, causing Asuka to shiver and falter in her movement for the first time all night. "How would you feel if I told you," he repeated again as her arms squeezed tighter around his neck.

"You aren't worth the trouble."

The beta magnet was inside you all along

Leave the cancerous decks to me.

Dark Magician Girl + Sages Stone

woah dude i didnt know alexis turned into falco lombardi at the end of gx

Are you the person making these?
If so can you make one for ash blossom?

no i just found a bunch of them on a Veeky Forums thread

Real men win the battle without fighting :)

Except they aren't.

Great, now I have to make a deck for these fucks. Are they even good? I've never seen them online. Post decks

lol

>20k damage with 3 contact out and storm neos on the field
how exactly? is that just bs from the pasta or is that actually possible?

There's a new Fire Formation + Hazy deck going around in the KC Cup. Maybe you can make one of those

You can use them to aids up hazy flames.
Gonna need 2-3 gyokkous tho.

Here is my DM deck got me KoG last season and I'm in legend 3 right now ranking up. Last game I had a Glad player rage quit because I destroyed 3 backrow cards with dark magic attack.

six sams have a good matchup against gladbeast by default thanks to yaichi, hand and zanji, as well as the lack of gyzarus. grandmaster sucks because he's nothing more than a "win more" card, though he does combo nicely with yaichi

>card limiting when

looks like every other DM deck ive seen
all these burn gb CA DM Ag ninjas and the rest of the meta decks are so boring yawn

Fuck this shit, really

You don't have Destiny Draw, that's your problem.

2nd brickiest deck after hazy flame

bruh xd running DMG lmfaooooo

A double summon acts as a laxative for those decks.

get rid of DMG

Make up a anti meta deck then

im really liking unga bunga slash dragon

>mumble to myself ''come on, gimmie dat roll'n boost'' after winning a duel with Joey in kc cup
>get luck on your side
>the skill I farmed for hours and never got in casual suicides

this game is alright.

nah thanks im already kog

>running DMG
>running that book
>running that shitty trap
Don't complain if you're purposely playing unoptimal cards in a DM deck
Even DMoC is better

>playing mill
>conscript opponents blue eyes
>they instant quit

drop magic formula, it does nothing for you but make your beefy monsters even beefier
another how many legion fiend jesters you got?

I have 2.
can you guys post the deck if you have it?

>playing mill
>conscript opponent's lava golem

>doesnt get summoned

So I decided to check my last 20 matches in ranked (Plat 1 tier)
>wins 13
>lose 7

>enemy floodgates
>1 player 0
>4 players 1
>7 players 2
>8 players 3
I guess this problem can fix itself if they release Jinzo soon. But I wonder if this might be the first banned card in duel links.
I'm just not a fan of how much stall this card create.