/vn/ - Sensei route Edition

Visual Novel General #1862

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1932236318/lets-make-an-english-version-of-tsundere-idol
vndb.org/v17716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cruel edition.

Stop trying to hurt us thanks

;_;

I LIKE LOLIS!

I love these editions

Remember to hold you're waifus hand

>you're
You're better off holding a dictionary.

Remember to break Ai's heart

*holds your hand*

*your

Translators who don't fucking understand that Japanese doesn't differentiate between "lick" and "suck" in blowjobs piss me off.

>being THIS fucking new

Imma break your face

Good grief, what an ugly watch

>reminder that SukiSuki and Tsujidou FD will never be released in English

I love Midori

Granny panties.

I haven't read Tsujidou yet but holy fucking shit that's cute.

>reminder that many of your favorite VN's are held hostage by Sekai.

I want to fuck Airi.

but why would you do that when you could do this

oh fuck, that scene was adorable.

Daily reminder that girls don't masturbate. They can take dicks anytime they want.

>dropped Hatsukoi after Runa and Yukino routes
>kinda want to finish it
Is it worth it for the remaining three heroines?

user...
kissu....

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

>Runa
you already played the best route, it's all downhill from there

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

well you already did the two worst routes, so I guess you can try for the better ones.

Wow the Maki route really picks up in that last 5% huh. Kinda' confused about the walkthrough that comes with the patch though because the last few options it tells you to take never even came up for me. I wish the rest of the route could've been as interesting as the last hour or so of reading.

Fuck it I'm downloading this once Renna is finished. I'll do Ai last so I don't cuck her.

Pure girl* panties

>tanned with tan lines
>tomboy
>childhood friend
>sensei
>winning

Can you spoil what happens in it for me? I dont like Maki at all, but still kinda curious about the ending.

I mean, you still have to dump girl anyway. Though I guess you won't see all of her happiness in her route until last.

>you already played the best route
you already did the two worst routes
WHICH ONE IS IT YOU FUCKS

I hate you

Yukino

Fuck off Trip

she's a good girl user.

It's an average route

>Trip says he won't translate more Tsujidou because he thinks the MC is shit
>then he is gonna translate more Hatsukoi
What the fuck

Yes.

jesus christ shes got a huge ol vag.

well considering you dropped the VN after completing the two you mentioned, what do you think?

Try at least Pizzagirl and Maya. Midori is cute and all but her route is meh.

>either you don't break Ai's heart and get obnoxious faggot mc or you do it get get cool mc
Woah, deeper than Subahibi

kickstarter.com/projects/1932236318/lets-make-an-english-version-of-tsundere-idol
Reminder to NOT support kikestarter.

best route according to /ourguys/

Who cares?
All the routes suck
Unless you really liked the other girls, don't bother

>what do you think?
I don't know, it could be a VN that transcends the boundaries of kusoges. Knowing the taste of an average /vn/ poster it's not out of the question.
Thanks.

>either you don't break Ai's heart
you make it sound like its bad

Yukino

Almost fucking nothing happens for the whole route. Just false alarms with "other thugs will try and fuck you up to get to Maki" over and over. Then Ai does some weird underhanded shit to basically force Maki into doing a final fight. Then they actually kinda beat eachother half to death in the rain. Maki loses, and the rules of the fight is that whoever wins gets Hiroshi, but Ai changes her mind and decides that Maki can stay with Hiroshi if she quits being a delinquent, so she agrees. Happily ever after etc etc and there's also a really drawn out joke about Hiroshi and Maki being childhood friends all along

You played the shittiest routes.

>You need 8000 dollars to translate a 2 hour nukige
>188 backers believe this.
Some people are just too retarded to be trusted with money.

>I'll do Ai last so I don't cuck her.
thats sadly not how it works. You have to break up with her in the common route and watch her suffer in the other routes. Someone at minatosoft thought that was a good idea.

IS THAT...

I'm not. Ai is shit. If Maki was that much better I'm scared of Renna's route.

but user
its the best idea i have ever seen in a vn about shit girls

why do you hate me so much

Thanks. Glad I skipped her route. Even if it was good, I still hate Maki who in my eyes is pretty much a dude.

>I'm scared of Renna's route.
on the one hand trip liked it but on the other he has shit taste

maybe it would be if she wasn't so fucking intrusive
dumb slut really wants that dick

Heh, I don't care about her

maybe, but shes not a shit girl.

Something's fucked up about the chapters for this. I keep finding different orders, or incomplete ones.

>a vn about thugs
>pretty much a dude.
really makes you think

Holy shit her meddling in Maki's route was so annoying.
>I couldn't be with Hiroshi so you can't either waaaaaaaaaah
Fuck off.

Even blind person can hit bullseye once in a while.

Yukino

>English VNs
"Hey buddy, you forgot to make the right dialogue choices here, so your minigame was more difficult and you lost. That means your waifu is disappointed with you and decides to ditch you."
>Japanese VNs
"You made a bunch of dumb dialogue choices, baka! Your waifu have big ego because your praise now and leave you to pursue her dureamusu desu!"
>Russian VNs
"YOU DID NOT GO TO FOOTBALL COURT TO SEE YOUR WAIFU PLAY BADMINTON BEFORE YOU WERE TOLD THAT SHE LIKED SPORTS, AND YOU ALSO DIDN'T LOSE A CARD GAME AGAINST HER IN THE FIRST ACT, PIDARAS BLYAT! NOW YOUR WAIFU IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU KILL YOURSELF TO BE WITH HER, BLYAT!"

G-Guys, what if Renna's route is Runa 2.0 since Trip likes it?

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

i think i know the russian one but im not sure

I will commit sudoku.

Spoilers: Renna route is actually Azusa's route in all but name and h-scenes

Holy shit, I need the russian kamige

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--------

Japanese ones are more like:
>You only selected 5/6 choices for the waifu you wanted, so now you get to die alone. Congrats.

I know that I dump her on the other routes, but I wanna have my last route I read have her happy.
Even more reasons to add to why I like her now

>Chinese VNs
"You failed the test, so your waifu breaks up with you and you get into a traffic accident."

I kinda like the sound of that

Why am I a brainlet? Why can't I learn Japanese?
I already learned english and I can kinda understand what they're saying in japanese, but I can't read shit, is there hope for me?

Triarii!

vndb.org/v17716

I want you Trip

Everlasting Summer.

What do they feel like?

Literally don't care. Hopefully trip gets back to the good stuff soon