Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

F

it was just a prank bro

F.
Пpocти нac, гocyдapь.

This is written on some billboards where I live.
F

F

Russia was a shithole under his rule. F like Fuck you!

Do you think pic related cared that her cousins got BULLETED during glorious proletarian revolution?

The tzar and his wife deserved it

The kids didn't

F

F

F

RIP Nick
RIP yung Alexei ;-;
RIP qt girls

I'll press B for BTFO

ayylmao on the right is mine

F

F
We are actually sorry.

nah she knew that fatherland>>>Blood relatives

nah they all deserved their death. They probably didn't give half a shit about half their country starving, dying on the front lines, or freezing to death.

Don't feel bad for the cunts, they would probably look at you as lower than the dirt on their shoes

I know, right?

Those are some hot assumptions you got there.

F

He was literally one of us, if one of us was born the heir of the ruling dynasty of Russia.

well would you think otherwise of a privileged class of aristocrats? Do you think they gave up their sugared tea and buttered bread for a single day while their country starved?

Well, did Lenin and Trotsky, Stalin or Kaganovich gave up their sugared tea and buttered bread for a single day while the Soviet Union starved either?

Lenin and trotsky did

t. butthurt commie

Stalin starved the Soviet union to sugar his tea and butter his bread.

F

Trotsky died for the proletariat, he was a butcher and a monster, but he wasn't a hypocrite

press F to pay respects

I think they aren't that different from well-offers that live on the same planet as starving people that could be fed for a few coins a day, doing nothing. I'm one of those well-offers and I think you are too. Sure, we're not world leaders, but neither were the czar's daughters.

I don't think I'd have any qts mourning my death and carrying my likeness at a ceremony honouring Russian soldiers desu. In fact, I don't think I'd have anyone mourning my death at all.

Why would I pay respect to an immoral, evil ideology that has killed millions of people?

F

I respect power.

> power
It collapsed by itself. How this is powerful? To not exist is as weak as you can be.

>Do you think they gave up their sugared tea and buttered bread for a single day while their country starved?

All of the daughters served in hospitals during the war and contributed to the war effort. Nicholas II required his children to sleep on military cots, take cold baths, treat everyone (especially servants) with extreme respect (servants were allowed to call them by their first names, the children had to refer to servants with respectful titles) etc. All of the children were kept extremely isolated from the outside world. Their foray into nursing was the first time they had ever been able to personally interact with ordinary Russian people who weren't servants or sailors on royal ships on any genuine level. But to say they "didn't give a shit about half their country," say they would look down on others, and call them cunts, is to have zero understanding of their personality or even the most remote, basic knowledge of how other people viewed them. There is a reason that the guards at Ipatiev had to be replaced before the execution--they wouldn't kill the daughters or Alexei, who were cheerful and kind to them despite some guards being complete assholes to the family.

F

No, but if you were an extremely high profile figure that was assassinated in the name of an ideology that lots of people don't like some of those people might be qts mourning you just to spite the ideology.

f u :^)

>Paying respects to porky
No.

t. Jew

Bolshevism was a mistake

>porky
when will you commies realize porky is a jew and that communist heroes were jews?

totally would

Nice fanfiction, /pol/

Ф

communist heroes were jews?
So?

Someone post the real version.

>Someone post the real version.
>He thinks that isn't the real one.

F