Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
>Other important resources and links
pastebin.com/3T9vyZN4

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit
No pastebins allowed, use etherpad or google docs

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Previous thread Aco thread

Reeeee vg

Shits annoying

Why the fuck did we die right now?

Someone made a bunch of threads, that were then deleted. Happens on vg all of the time.

Considering there are no threads on page "11". My guess some minor thread spamming happened.

Update in shared folder.

thnx

Is she from something

This past week has been a bit shitty for me and I haven't written much at all for the gargoyle and golem. I really should be done right now, in fact I should have been done last week. The only thing I have to do now is write a few more random event scenes that I wanted to write and then it will be ready for editing. Everything else is finished. I managed to force out a lesbian scene for Gar, but I don't really know how to make a lesbian threesome scene nor do I really care to try on that anymore so I'm just not going to. There's an individual sex scene for both girls and both genders but only a male threesome scene. I hope no one really minds that.

A question I have though is how do people feel about random castle events in general? As far as I'm concerned, only the Dullahan has any written right now. I assume they work just by randomly happening when you click "explore castle" with a low chance. I proposed earlier that Gol could clear out the monsters in the hallway and the "Explore the fortress hallways option just force spawn any of the random fluff events with NPCs you have instead of encountering the level 1 monsters. How do people feel about that as well?

Unrelated, but I like how it always makes me open up other people's docs so I can accidentally click something like the clumsy fuck I am so it makes an edit and permanently changes the last edit time even if I undo.

Also, no one has said they disliked the names and I haven't really bothered to change them either, I suppose their names are just going to stay Gar and Gol. I already used their names 130 times each anyway and I doubt I want to change every instance at this point.

What was in it?

> it always makes me open up other people's docs
In EDITING MODE, I meant to say. I wish there was an option to default to viewing mode so I don't accidentally make an edit.

I think castle events are a good idea, makes it feel like it's actually occupied instead of dead. Also pretty sure Weiss is supposed to have some.

wolf spider girl

I like events

I think UItimecia is the last in the long line of FF villains that had an originally sympathetic background (she was abused and hated by people for being a sorceress, which turned her bitter and paranoid) but that went so completely batshit and evil in response (tyrant who kills countless other people, including sorceresses. in her time and the past, all with the eventual goal of concentrating the entire universe at its birth into a singularity inside her so that nobody could ever hurt her) that the game doesn't bother trying to make excuses or redeem her in any way, it expects you to stop her plans and kill her to end the threat. Later games went in other directions.

She's hot tho.

>She's hot tho.
Indeed.

Dicking a villain into changing her mind about the whole bad guy schtick when?

amish girls

Uppity underlings.

What's she uppity about?

Her new uniform. Probably likes the old one better.

This is something I'd like to see. If possible, connected to the story to make sure the villain is actually an established villain that's pretty powerful that you're turning over.

Girl with a lot of plot

You need to define 'a lot'.

Magical towers

tiddies

jojos

Tiddy jojos

jojobs

Waking up next to unknown women.

Yandere who thinks you two have been happily married for 20 years but she's just some random crazy who snuck into your bed one night.

harleyt

is the best

You ok Goat-kun?
You sound a bit down or tired

I'm all for more events in the castle

this

>out the monsters in the hallway and the "Explore the fortress hallways option just force spawn any of the random fluff events with NPCs you have instead of encountering the level 1 monsters. How do people feel about that as well?
That'd be cool

Taking advantage of naive priestesses.

Big monster girl tiddies

that aint me

And their followers.

All of them.

Collectives

Finding that one valentine

crazy flower lady

Well there is...or was supposed to be Manhit

Doctor girls

Yes please

Legends of

You practically forced him to join you since you transformed him into something weaker and more fuckable. He's talking about convincing someone to heel-face turn on their own.

mental girls

Groups of angry little lolis

Bullying them. And then their older sisters and/or mothers.

Just stumbled upon the /aco/ thread. First time here.

Read the FAQ and don't want to start any flame wars.

I just wanted to say thanks for doing this, anons. I've been looking for a *good* texted based smut game.

If I wasn't so busy with school, I'd entertain the idea of throwing some writing together. I'll just download the game and try it out tonight instead. Hope you guys keep doing what you're doing. I appreciate it.

No problem user, it's nice to see people enjoying the game.

Bitch elves

Bitch as in slut or just ill tempered?

Still need to check out the redesigns. I always forget they were more than those odd combat book things.

Designs are about all that's good about it, otherwise it's pretty awful

That's the gist of what I had seen, yeah. I think I remember something about acidic titty milk too which was odd but, well, Japan.

Frogs

You can lick my frog any day, user

Thats a pretty good amount

Glad to see we're on the same page.

nurse girls

Ey, she can give herself a haircut.

What if they're actually only good for their sex appeal?

Then they're used only for aftercare.

lewd healing

Now that's a hurricane I don't mind

them all

this