>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2018/02/12/top-10-anime-characters-newtype-march-2018/
exhentai.org/g/1129831/cefad0ec75/
nyaa.si/view/1005912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>making threads this early
Why

shut the fuck up and take it

Yeap. They overlooked that detail when writing Cucktail. It pretty much destroys the recent chapter and most of Kazura's plan.

holy shit absolutely amazing

Reminder Void is the worst SSR saber and not worth rolling

Newfags, that's why.

Have to force my shitty waifu into the OP

How can I apply to work in DW

Some fag sniped the thread so he could have a Tamamo OP.

Real question is why It's such a bad image.

because we let NAtards who were actually /feg/gots all along in

>let
As if we could do something about it.

I play all three

>Make new timeline
>Start after main stories but before Extra
>Make it Fate grounded but simplified
>Add new facility outside of the normal world with some random developed tech which allows some insane magical hijinks
>Such that it goes far beyond what was thought to be capable
>Introduce some big bad that has been hiding from time for ages all to erase history and then 'fix' it
>Have this convienent protag show up at the right time and have a main heroine get possessed by exactly the right Servant to save (You)r asses.
>Even though there was zero warning of this threat prior, you have the exact facility needed to deal with it whilst also avoiding the history wiping attack cause magic inteference lol
>Fuck over 100 Servants
>Have over 100 Servants at a time just casually
>Win
>Get MA'd
>Start all over again
>???
>BRAVO NASU 10/10 SONY IS SAVED
FUCK FGO, FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK WHAT TM HAS BECOME

You ask Nasu

We could tell them to fuck off on and report and not use this thread instead of letting them do what they want, for starters.

Sounds redundant.

Anal thread

Useless since the other newfags will still migrate here and kill our efforts.
Telling other people to fuck off never works too.

yes tamamo desu

It really isn’t what you think. You’re in a cubicle all day programming and basically having next to 0 knowledge about the gacha game you’re working on. Only the people on the top see any amount of creative control, and cash.

What he said. And it seems that the Mooncell, or another at least, will be involved in Lost Belt 4. Probably Pepe will try to use it in his own benefit.

>Even though there was zero warning of this threat prior
But it was brought up in Melty Blood

sankakucomplex.com/2018/02/12/top-10-anime-characters-newtype-march-2018/

>Archer and Shirou beaten by Kirito
UMMM FATEFAGS???

Post some good anal doujins, bonus point if it's Tamamo.

How do I work in TM?

MB didn't happen in that timeline.

Armstrong Servant WHEN?
RIDER CAPTAIN NEMO WHEN?

What lazy fucks.

Oh dear god no.
I figured out who White Day Servant will be.

But Guda is the exact opposite of a protag who shows up at the right time.
Fucker skipped orientation just because not getting fired in Chaldea is apparently easier than your mum.

favorite fate doujin
exhentai.org/g/1129831/cefad0ec75/

Please no. I don't want to roll yet, I'm still recovering.

Don't think *raughs*

Would he fuck Astolfo in the ass again?

You're right because that would be stupid and TM/DW are experts at being stupid.

Maybe LE's current plot has something to do with it, if even just indirectly. Peperoncino is said to be interested in Buddhism and Hinduism and particularly about their systems of endless creation and destruction. So maybe Hakuno who apparently keeps dying but then relives the Grail War is a clue? I mean if the Buddha is the reason why this keeps happening than maybe Pepe wants to use the Moon Cell in a similar way.

My quartz is safe then

>wormslut in second place while best girl is nowhere to be found
Fake news, probably written by a wormcuck

We're you not here for the Nero OP thread just before the last one? Mod had to litteraly delete the shitposting thread to get user to go to the correct one.

Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict?

What is this smile implying?

When (You) ask Astolfo if Roland is his lover or not, he laughs and tells (You) that Roland is way too kinky for him.

>tfw your quartz are safe either way because you don't roll for males

I think is about the Arjuna and Karna's story. Not the future but it's not using the Gregorian calendar thing. They are lostbelts, if it features there, it means Extra will get lostbelted.

>Omah Shuu

I didn't know there had been anything new from the Guilty Crown series in years.

They aren't lovers but he almost certainly sodomized Astolfo during his little crazy episode.

I wasn't but that sounds awful. We need a purge.

Who knows. I think that it will be more connected to the CCC collab, and that DW will probably rerun it so that players that didn't complete it don't feel so lost. But maybe you-re right, it could be more connected to Extella or Last Encore's timeline.

>Astolfo travels to Ethiopia where he met Senapo (Prester John), the emperor of that land. In a situation obviously inspired by the story of Phineus from Greek mythology, Senapo is blind and plagued by harpies who attack him whenever he tries to eat a meal, spilling the glasses and befouling the food. Astolfo blows his horn and chases the harpies through the entrance to Hell, and seals them inside. He flies the hippogriff to the summit the mountain of Terrestrial Paradise, where he meets Saint John the Apostle, who explains how he could return Orlando to his senses. He flies in Elijah's flaming chariot to the moon, where all things lost upon the earth end up, and locates Orlando's wits in a bottle. He returns to earth and gains Senapo's aid in the defense of Paris from the Saracen invaders.

Night stands and casual sex doesn't make them lovers.

She's glad that you no longer have to touch her anymore.

>tfw the Ilya new event will be written by Nasu and would make it about (you) pruning the shit of that world

Her cards look like cheap crap, holy fuck. What were they thinking.

>That anal

>What did she mean by this?

TWO!?

Why is that one skill animation so fucking bad. It's like they straight up gave up halfway through working on it.

>The apo colab would be pruning the apoverse

Why is Gae Bolg stronger when it's thrown?

Dad won't like this

>They changed Imperial Privilege to her being able to use the skills of her enemy as long as they're still alive

Who the fuck is this?

I don't understand the appeal of anal sex

Billy

Its the true ability, its an anti-army weapon that he loads with energy and throws as it explodes into a billion thorns that pierce the enemy apart.

He developed the thrust method to save time and energy, to only stab one guy really hard.

Musashi who?

nyaa.si/view/1005912
>Maestro vs Praetor vs Ludius
One anime, three versions.

If Aksys weren't so shit and had actually translated it the first time we could have avoided this mess.

"Player" is the only accurate translation that doesn't sound like shit.
Even then it doesn't sound good.

Why would Nasu do that?

Episode was kinda simplistic, but not that bad really.

Plebs cannot understand the appeal of the patrician tastes, so don't bother with that

Shinji did nothing wrong, actually.

Expose that Sakurai is a shitty writer who officially has the only Servants with "do anything" skills and how it's on every damn Servant she wants to wank.

That's how tyrants work. What's yours is now mine. Also Imperial Privilege is apparently basically KoO. She touches something, it glows gold, and now she can control it from anywhere without limitations.

I want to eat her asshole after beating the shit out of her

ere-chan is feet

Nobu a CUTE.

Theme is that he gave up, I guess. He built a city of cowards together, he thought if he brought enough people together they'd eventually figure something out collectively. They didn't. Along the way he just kinda forgot why he was doing it slightly. Just wanted to leave something behind, couldn't stand dying in a meaningless way. He was just banking on a chance that if he waited long enough maybe something would happen.

I'm not really sure why he flooded his own city and killed all his own people randomly though.

>you will never use your command spells to compel your favourite male Servants to lick you clean after a sweaty training session

Wew lads.

Pretty sure they'd do that without a command seal, unless you just get off on them being forced.

>I'm not really sure why he flooded his own city and killed all his own people randomly though.
He is still a dumb dick no matter what.

What I am so slutty?

>I'm not really sure why he flooded his own city and killed all his own people randomly though.
Basically what Rin was saying. Shinji said that if someone wanted to battle, he would fight.

Says what?

I've got a relatively new account I don't want that has Jeanne on it. Would giving it to a stranger give away any of my personal information aside from the character name?

Says Nero.

As someone with an impreg fetish any sex act that doesnt culminate in vaginal sex just feels like a waste

Besides birthday, I don't think so.