>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/5DKg4b8
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

skademon.com/ds2/
nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/categories/4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lots of things look better as illustrations.

POST THE ROLL IMAGE YOU FUCKING SHITTERS

OFFICIAL STAT RANKINGS, TRY TO DISAGREE WITH THIS.

Pro-tip, you can't.

no fetish shit thanks

THANK YOU CUNT

>Artorias
>not K***ht Artorias or Guts

Still good, though.

Welcome to /dsg/

I won't actually play this

yeah i thought of guts afterwards, literally making a better version right now

>Wanderer

Is calling your character Guts or Artorias an ironic meme at this point? Or do these people sincerely think they're being badass?
Invaded someone calling themselves that while wearing full catarina set and yhorm's machete

How the fuck do I do this? there is no USG that gives frostbite

>invade
> see 3 people
does the game really expect me to win?

[commenting for the roll]

fluffybooru.org

just use this post as a reroll

Reposting from the last thread:
Can you lads link me to that webstite that tracks how many humans are in the different areas of Dark Souls 1 please? It's an actual website as far as I recall, not a game mod, and it was made a year or two ago.

>A lot of people didn't like the scholar changes to Iron Keep
>So in my version I replaced everything with archers
Fucking hell.

Thanks you magnificent cunt!

rollin
is there a version of this for ds2?

Should I shove this stick up Sirris ass instead of helping her?

much better

""There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your a$$ kicked, But there is No Honor in not fighting at All"
t.the steam profile of a host who dced on me after I killed his phantom and got him on the ropes

is that the second sin mod? what the fuck were they thinking? the enemy randomizer might be fun though

i could have sworn there was, but i found this skademon.com/ds2/

Anyone on ps4 right now?

no

thats really useful, thanks user

check'd and u welcome

Your pupil is actually just a hole into your eye.

you guys ever feel bad about invading people?

no, because im a shitter and never win my invasions, so i just do it to boost the ego of the person im invading

No, ds3 is too easy and the distances between bonfires are short as fuck

i never feel bad about bringing the fun difficulty of dark souls to hosts, no

Only solo hosts who clearly don't know what they're doing. They get embers and I don't chug on them.

Way of blue/summoners who want people to play for them? I am their divine retribution for being a little b i t c h.

What's the best graphic mod for DaS3?

more edge than the katanas you inevitably use.

nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/categories/4/
pick your poison

just want to play overwatch and darksouls all the same console man.

buff with frozen weapon, m'dude

why would i

Not gonna lie, if the host acts scared I drop an ember for them.

Got a shit ton of them and it doesn't happen enough to cause any problems.

>summon another player for my second sin fuckfest
>this causes even more dlc enemies to spawn

just a heads up, i think they also need to be using the second sin mod, or there'll be bugs everywhere

Ok. Guess I'll stop doing that then.

No, I don't think I've won fairly a single time I've invaded

So Ive got a question about the estus ring. Is it worth keeping it on, all the time? pr do I eventually get enough healing from flasks and bonfire level up that I dont really need to wear it

what do you guys, taking into account advances in technology, think is the best looking souls game?
i personally think dark souls 1 and bloodborne look the best

they all have their own ups and downs in graphical quality. dark souls 2 being the most drastic of course, shrine of amana and dragon aerie are gorgeous while n64 woods looks straight out of majora's mask.

i can't deal with these invasions man how the fuck do i catch people who run?

washing pole running R1 catches them pretty consistently.

thats true, i feel like ds1 and bloodborne have the most consistent quality, the lighting of firelink and anor londo especially are so nice

you see, i dont feel the same about anor londo. yeah wow its a cool cutscene, but pretty much the entirety of the level is just pink/orange and kinda flat looking.

This is the first dlc enemy addition that's pretty good.

>kinda flat looking
Anor londo is anything but flat, it's just lacking in having stuff strewn about like other areas of the game, which makes it seem kinda barebones.

how would you fix ds3 covenants?

>co-oping undead settlement with a friend
>i summon him
>we get invaded by purple bro
>kill him
>apparently get invaded again
>i dont get a notification, nor can i see him, but my phantom friend can
>my friend starts attacking the air
>taking damage from nothing
>he eventually kills the spectral invader
what the fuck happened?

i meant flat in the "lack of reflections/specular highlights"

>blocking the host's buttbuddy for ganksquad
>refuse to die, kill host with aldritch buds
>unblock to re-invade after

Wait, DS3 doesn't have the cool backstabs from DS2?

make the farron bros be able to protect the whole swamp, not just the first little tiny area. make summoned mound makers be able to help with bosses (or kill the host during a boss fight)

when i first started playing dark souls 3 i hated invaders they killed me, but now i feel bad for them they literally have the odds stacked against them for shit rewards.
to invade in dark souls 3 you'd have to really enjoy ganking honestly.

I-is soul duping going to be in DS:Re?

To me it's honestly a key feature as I've played through the game too many times to warrant having to grind for souls.

What do you think about duping?

add a covenant called way of red that summons friendly red phantoms if the host has 2 guys waiting for your ass.

2 reds can invade if host has 2 phantoms

boom, fixed

so like a reverse way of the blue? dude i'd play the fuck outta that

hahaha he's hacking now

swamps are such a shit mechanic

>Add Blue Sentinels into Darkmoon, why is there two of these?
>Make Sin a fucking thing again so people can be invaded by blueberries even solo
>make it so dried fingers activate friendly fire on white/gold phantoms
>WDoF should be able to invade into Carthus and Smouldering, as they're dedicated to snuffing out Chaos, or alternatively; just the entire farron area, including where the darkwraiths are but have it so DarkWraiths can attack enemy phantoms too.
>make it so sun-bros can only get medals from jolly co-op, not from invading as a sun-bro or helping remove an enemy phantom
>remove the spears of the church as a covenant, add in Gravelording

Or just remove the ability to DF to summon three phantoms.

Maybe once I'll actually stick to one of these.

>invade
>get killed by host and his buddy
>they point down
hmmm how fun

Give Darkmoons the ability to protect anyone who is invaded instead of just WoB members, make Blue Sentinals slightly tougher to compensate so WoB doesn't feel as pointless. Change the rewards you get as a factionless invader from tongues to titanite and gems, and leave the tongue collecting to the Fingers, give Watchdoggos the ability to defend the areas post-Crystal Sage, the Road of Sacrifices before Halfway Fortress and the main Swamp itself, and give Dickmoons special signs that only appear while the player is invaded that can only be used once/twice per invasion to summon a blue spirit. Make it so hosts cannot summon normal phantoms while invaded to compensate.

just look away when you die, I personally open up /dsg/ and pretend like I'm not getting pointed at

Rolling

Also what does mail breaker deliver that rapier doesn’t? Speaking on ds3. I must say I read about how great the rapier is in 2 and yes it’s a DPS machine.

>putting those fat fucks anywhere near an open source of fire
jesus
Honestly, that should've been the function of sunvaders, assisting other invaders.
>Give Darkmoons the ability to protect anyone who is invaded instead of just WoB members
no fuck off. This is a good way to waste both players' time. If I wanted berries I'd put on WoB, if they come anyway they're getting crystaled out.

Nope invasions are too fun. Best part is oneshotting blues then killing the host's whites.

what does someone have to do to get not one BUT TWO watchdogs?
just be fucking unlucky?
i was duelling a guy and another dog appeared out of nowhere there wasn't even another summoned phantom

Covenant invaders don't follow red rules, they have separate slots. If you had a phantom with you you'd be invaded by the 2 doggos and a red on top

Make mound makers able to be summoned into a host's world by invaders. They can still kill whoever to get their shackles, but it might be worth the risk for invaders going up against gank squads.
At least there'd be a reason to put down purple signs.

its shit because half the time these guys just sit down and do fuck all to help. so you do all the work and then they steal the WOLFGRASS/ect

>At least there'd be a reason to put down purple signs.
honestly what the fuck were they thinking with purple signs.
>want to work with these white and gold guys who cant kill you or this guy who dresses in purple and laughs alot.

There is no reason to place or pick up a purple sign. They'd make for a cool twist if they could at least follow you in bossfights (white/gold subversion) or if they got a reward for getting you safe to the fog gate (blue subversion) as they'd make pve more interesting due to friendly fire and having to be on your toes. But noooo

why are watchdogs attack me as a dark spirit

fucking normie invaders, stay outta our swamps

ok i guess if you're rpfagging but do you get swordgrass if you kill a dark spirit

honestly, i don't even play as a watchdog, but most see it as "i can kick the hosts ass and go home, or fuck with the red phantoms and turn this into a real party"
THE REAL REWARD IS FUN

watchdoggo here no
you only get grass for killing the host.
the people who attack you are moundmakers pretending to be watch dogs.

So that didn't work out.
I'm just trying to figure out how to use CE to do one simple thing but jesus christ I feel like a monkey with a screwdriver here. I can't find any relevant info on the topic of messing with stats, I can't find any ds1 tables that serve my purpose, and I wouldn't even know what to do with a table once I'd acquired it.
I feel like this should be an incredibly simple task, am I retarded or something?

>making twink for return to drangleic later this month
>first goddamn summon sign i see

Vengarl's body is now one of the invisible enemies.

if he gets a bastard sword and some chest armor, he'd probably pull off guts in the Golden Age, cause isn't that the same helmet bazuso fucked up?

What's return to drangleic?

it's a community organized event in which a whole lot of players create new characters and summon as much as possible to revive multiplayer. there's a "return to ______" event for every souls game.

rolling

Reminder that Sully did nothing wrong

and yet you killed him for a shiny bauble

what the fuck is going on with the ashes of ariendel dlc?
i just got through archdragon peak, and wanted to have a first look in the dlcs.
but the viking knights are almost as dumb as the dragon knights from DaS2 with they infinity stamina. and they drop almost no souls and just small shards? did i miss something?
but the worst offenders are the fucking wolves. i found a way to manage these fuckers. but the second encounter with the boss wolf is too much for me. ~5 normal wolfs+him? sorry the only way i can win is cheesing with the big tower and the small staircase.
the rest of the dlc is fun so far. just beat the sir something-knight in the big building and got the onyx sword. shame i dont have 15 int to equip it.

If you don't like fighting that wolf prepare to be disappointed.

how is /dsg/ gonna be spending valentines day?