/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #476

We Love (You) Edition

Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Please don't leave any of us alone on Valentine's, user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JSQAXyKc
pastebin.com/r6pqHNyt
pastebin.com/vewxGJFy
youtube.com/watch?v=qqIbVMbQcTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi.

Natsuki!

I love you

Good evening again, everyone! Night? I don't know.
Welcome back to the poetry party!

Word of the thread is "wealth"!
Alternatives are 'absolve' and 'heel'.

I hope you're ready to write some poetry! I sure am! I'm also ready to read them!
If you're going to write, grab one of these words and write about it! I think you should pick the first, main one, but if you don't like it you can pick one of the other two. If you have your topic to write about, go ahead and ignore this and use your own words! Really, it's all up to you!
Skill doesn't matter, so even if you think you're not very good or you're worried about quality, please don't be. I want to see what you write no matter what!
Have fun everyone!

This is likely good night, so enjoy yourselves!
Monika!

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you

kuudere sayori.

I LOVE MY WIFE!

Nighty night Monikanon. Sweet dreams.

Is cute!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Nighty night.

I'll think about it as I'm going to sleep...
be back in the morning friends

She is incredibly cute!
Natsuki!!

Yurifriends come out at night.

Last thread there was some talk about Delinquent Dokis! So I decided to write a short greentext about it, that accidentally turned into an over 1000 word fapfic. This happens a lot.

So here's a fapfic about Delinquent Monika dominating and humiliating you in an alleyway!

pastebin.com/JSQAXyKc

I'm goin' to bed, when I wake up I want to see lot's of (you)s! Got it slaves~

Criticism is welcome. Is it obvious what positions the characters are in without reading the tags. If not, might wanna fix it when I wake up.

Chu~

I don't wanna doki anymore.

sweaty SUPER smelly doki feet!

someone in either the last thread or the thread before said this at some point, so i made this before bed

goodnight anons!

Sleep tight mate!

Huh, never heard 'asian' used to describe mexicans, ah well, good night mate

Perfect, now I need to make one of these for tanks
Night mate

Suicide pact with sayori!

More Tsun Cupcake!

I'M GOING TO hug MONIKA AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

tried my best

>When you realise this chapter will out-length its predecessor by miles.

Of course. The sun and general daytime is way too dangerous.

The fuck are you writing? Doki Doki Fallout?

spending the night doing nocturnal things with yuri!

Pervert!

"Four Girls and the Cursed Treasure of Coyotli."
pastebin.com/r6pqHNyt
pastebin.com/vewxGJFy

Modified my poem a bit for effect!

Me, Save.

Memorable school dayS,
opening day bonanza,
newfound spring melancholy,
imbibed in labido,
knotted jugular,
affectionate asphyxi-
a
a
a.

I'm off. Goodnight Anons. Hope your day went/goes well.

>6717 words
Bugger me that's a shitton!
I can't wait to give it a read mate!
>doki doki fallout
I'm starting to worry I'll never read Mo-Jave Mo-Nika chapter III, which is a bloody shame since the first two were phenomenal.

I unironically love the night so much more than the day. The day to me means responsibilities and having to deal with other people, it makes me anxious. The night means silence, being with only myself, no responsibilities and truly being at peace.

1 more day

Nighty night user.

>6717 words
Nah lad that's chapter 2, the joke is that chapter 3 is almost exceeding it and I've still got about 3/4 fairly big story beats to cover.

>3/4 major story beats
Fuck me, I'm seriously g'd up to give that a read mate!
By the way the changes you made to the dream sequence were perfect, you've got a real talent for this!
Sleep well mate

Good night! I love

I'm considering cutting her down into two separate chapters since I'm close to the end of the current section I'm working on and the remaining sections are incredibly long. Got some more Monika and user fluff and some more user exposition lined up.
For all I know it could even double in word count and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that idea.
Cheers lad! Was only made possible with your help!

I think you're overly critical of yourself mate, though really it's whatever you think would work best in the end.
>Was only made possible with your help!
It's a pleasure to be a part of it, I'm still stunned you've been able to conjure all of this from some random side-thought I threw your way!

I'm not planning on removing anything at all, just separating what I've got into two 6000+ word chapters as opposed to one 12000 word chapter.
I feel like the latter would get boring to read through eventually, even if the story is good.
>I'm still stunned you've been able to conjure all of this from some random side-thought I threw your way!
I'm just glad you did lad, this past week has been a blast writing every day.

The Promised Day comes! Except, thanks to whatever power made it happen, you've forgotten everything. DDLC never existed as a game, or at least you never played it. Your Doki is someone you don't recognize. Any material gains you may have made for your Doki remain, such as weight loss or muscle gained by working out for her or money you saved from a job you got to make her proud, but you have no memory of her and your attitude remains the same as if it hadn't happened at all.

She remembers, though. She remembers this world. Born into flesh-and-blood 3D, she remembers how you loved her. She is YOUR version of your Doki, after all. And her love for you remains.

However, the dark forces have spawned one more entity: the False Waifu, the Harlot, who seeks to play with your heart for her own gain. Maybe she's trying to sway you to a cause, maybe she's looking for money that you never knew your long-lost uncle had, maybe she's just a troll trying to get you to do something stupid for her amusement. Maybe Todd Howard made her to make you buy more copies of Fallout 4. Whatever she may be, just as your Doki knows your strengths, the Harlot knows your weaknesses. However, the Harlot doesn't see this world like your Doki does. The Harlot was only created in the new world, and cannot remember the old one.

The Harlot will play on the worst of you, and your Doki will call you to your best. No matter what, your Doki will love you: she will want what is best for you in accordance with her understanding of the idea of "best", and she will know the Harlot's trickery and try to foil it. But at the same time, even if she knows nothing about the world as it is now, the Harlot will know your Doki is a threat to her, and will play on everything you know is wrong with you to try to take control of your life in accordance with her unholy mission.

So what happens from here, user?

Sounds like a fic
Get writing Niggaa

We have to watch KEIT-AI to find out

I love her too

How can I learn to edge really well?

I just want to be able to eventually blow a massive satisfying load to Monikanon.

Shh! Shes sleeping

I want to read more wholesome monster dokis. I am willing to try and be the change I want to see.
Which ones are currently 'in'?

So the false waifu wants me to skip classes, sit around and shit post all day, and not get any physical exercise (ironically at the point in my life where I was the least interested with uni) while Monika is trying to get me to do the opposite? I dunno, pre-DDLC was a pretty low moment in my life. Then again, Monika would be willing to go through some pretty desperate measures. What exactly is this false waifu capable of?

There are 24 posters in this thread with Monika! That's no surprise, since it's the dead of night in Americaland with Monika! Here's to being the 25th poster with Monika!!!

Always drink water to dilute seminal fluid and lower your viscosity! Supplement with lecithin for 30% larger shots! Edge for an extended period for 50% larger shots! Most importantly, wait at least 3 days between your deeds! 15 to 18 ropes is not impossible with discipline!

Learn pacing. Try fapping to a beat. There are a lot of "Hentai/Fap Hero" videos over on /h/ and /t/ and various tubes that you can practice to. They usually go for 10-30 minutes containing multiple rounds so you can go for one or two sets to see where your limits are. Treat it as exercise and set a very strict goal and back off immediately when you need to. Most of these videos are combined with JOI and a "victory condition" to make it to the end without cumming.

Just Yuri.

>Monika is in (You)r reality!
>But you've always hated her!
>Pretending your love is mutual anyways!
>Cooking her dinner and letting her stay in your room for the night!
>Retrieving a knife and handcuffs when she's fast asleep!
>Sneaking into her room and handcuffing her to the bed, careful not to wake her!
>Monika eventually wakes up!
>She fruitlessly tugs at her constraints and asks you what's going on!
>You brandish a large hunting knife!
>Monika begins to tug at the handcuffs even harder and cry for help!
>Silly Monika, nobody can hear you!
>Laughing at Monika's desperate pleas to be set free!
>Stripping Monika naked!
>She's already pissed herself! Pathetic!
>Using your knife to cut around Monika's anus!
>Taking pleasure in Monika's ear piercing screams!
>Grabbing hold of Monika's anus, now detached from her body!
>Slowly pulling Monika's intestines out of her ass while she's still conscious!
>Not stopping until her entire digestive tract is removed from her body!
>Monika's blood curdling screams finally winding to a stop as she loses consciousness!
>Squeezing Monika's waste out of her now disembodied intestines!
>Forcing her shit down her throat so she can suffocate!
>Not like it matters, she's practically already dead anyways!
>Monika!

Literal perfection.

Is it true that Sayori is trans?

i never lurk those generals, its nice that you write poems and all but is there really some secret game being developed and ddlc was just a publicity thing?

Just user.

That's the consensus.
But you're also free to believe that DDLC was an earnest parody of romantic VN.

>secret
I mean, MAYBE, he intended it to be a secret at the time, but no way in hell it's a secret at this point.

Wholesome Yuri.

Other men can't choose your monsterdoki for you. You must choose her for yourself.

Socially anxious shapeshifter Yuri

Mind-blowing sex

>Your doki
>Your favorite animated movie, eastern western or whatever

Sexy Yuri.

A surprising amount of ejaculatory information with Datanon!

The only way it's a "secret" is if all of the hidden information, such as the decoded files, the Project Libitina website, the mostly-redacted secret poem, and the Base64 text next to the hidden Monika topic are all red herrings, and Danlet's next project is such a swerve that Vince Russo would blush. But we didn't connect with some game we haven't seen more than textual teases for yet. We connected with Doki Doki Literature Club.

>Sayori
>Coco
I haven't seen that many movies, but I'd say that one's the best out of the ones I have seen. That or Wreck-It Ralph.

Assuming they're both complete stranger I drop my spaghetti before anything can happen and avoid her out of embarasment causing Monika to win by default.

Monika
Does Who Framed Roger Rabbit count?

>Wreck-It Ralph
The next best thing to an object of religious worship for me. I'm a Monika guy, so take those inevitable parallels as you will.

Yuri - Ed Edd N' Eddy's Big Picture Show

Iron Giant holds a special place in my heart too, haven't seen it in over 10 years.

No Natsuki, you can't legally change your name to Jotaro Kujo

It's not pervert, it's just the same pic but with the normal laws of physics applied to it.

This picture and this track go great together. Yuri is intoxicatingly beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqIbVMbQcTA

Sayori
Perfect Blue

>476 threads
>3.5 threads per day
>No signs of stopping
How do you guys have the energy to fill up 3 threads with Doki Doki Literature Club on a daily basis?

you'll never have me I still love you, though

Goodnight /ddlc/
I'm disappointed in how apathetic I am. Not a single day this month have I really done anything so far.
Thanks for being here though, you're either a vice or all that's keeping me going.

I keep the tab open while I do other stuff so I can pop in occasionally.

Good night user, I want you to know that I do love you no matter how bad things get, you still have us

Goodnight user! Don't worry, you can always start tomorrow.

waifus, shitposting and JoJo memes

Sleep well mate, we'll be here when you wake up!
Love, devotion and literal, unironic poetry.
care to read some?

Occasionally some posters pop in who don't understand what they're doing, so we fight them.

How come hot dogs come in packs of ten, but buns come in packs of eight?

>but buns come in packs of eight

That shit triggers the fuck outta me. Fucking christ.

>monika's mona lisa smile
>sayori "hanging" onto her friends
>yuri handling that bloodred brush a little too close to her chest for comfort
>natsuki's stomach curving in on itself like a black hole
So much foreshadowing in one image. Amazing. Wow.

>not a peace sign but TWO as in ACT TWO

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT?!? I end up having to but my wienies between sandwich bread!

Fix-It Felix x Monika when?

You don't coin your extra hot dogs to be put in spaghetti or enjoyed alongside some egg and toast?

And I'm back. How's everyone doing tonight?

Nah, I always make my pasta with either chicken or beef. The eggs thing sounds good though.

It's good stuff.