Post your username in the thread for invite
>When does the league end?
Feb 26

Legacy map →

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1785606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based doryani poster keeping general going

How do you have frenzy and power are you a scion ?

frenzies are from ice bite in the CoMK setup(running herald of ice and some added cold dmg jewels), power charges from assassin ascendancy generated mostly by lightpoacher

how many abyss jewels are you running in total now?

just 3, 2from lightpoacher 1from belt
was wondering if this jewel worth replacing with abyss one tho

can you find a lich in white maps?

lol the absolute state of hardcucks

when do the new leagues start?

March 2nd

thanks
and fuck

hello? anyone?

also this week the patch notes or league notes should be published, probably on thursday or friday

Yes there's vid of guy in t4/5 fighting one probably higher chances in higher tier maps though.

ok thanks dude

>tfw cant get shadowplay to run for whatever reason and will never make ingame videos

have you tried witchplay

have you tried not seeking attention from the internet

Come on it took me 5 minutes at best to setup mine

I dont know, have tried it multiple times and it never works, tried older versions aswell. running windows 7

>running windows 7

how to run windows nsa

I was running xp until 2015, the step to windows 7 was already big enough

>have severe power creep
>have severe "xp creep"
>rework atlas and and million of "new" maps instead of fixing the said problems by increasing map tiers, making xp penalty harsher and kick in sooner to force to run 'new' t16-20s where you need the power creep to do comfortably well

>windows 7
>in year of the lord 2018
Why do you people intentionally gimp yourselves?

because ebil microsoft tracks how much poe and VNs I play and did you see that UGLY start menu????

based

no but I had windows 8 on a laptop and didnt like it and I have windows 10 at work which I dont like either, windows 7 does just fine

you can remove everything on it and just instantly write what you want. It's great imo.
In terms of tracking you need to go linux if you don't want bill gates to see your VNs

I think even 8 was better that 7, when you got rid of the metro stuff. 10 is my favourite now in terms of usability and speed. Opinions, I guess

How do you make those niggers move? When I tried to lvl summoner and I used summon skeles they just stood where I summoned them and tried to melee things. Then I got some shit that made them cast spells but they still never moved. Had to recast them at every pack.

As someone who has loved gaming since childhood, this game became my ultimate favorite. The graphics, arcade feel, progressive detail, and a fascinating economy! But I lost track of time. And, I had trouble saying no to "just one more map." Then, life became something I did when I wasn't playing POE. There was a glass wall between me and my kids, where my 1st person life was POE, and the 3rd person view of a dad playing a game without coming up for air. Anyways, this game was awesome for me, but I need to take a break. Maybe some of my items will become legacy :\

skeletons don't follow you

gotta stack movement speed for them, but it's still optimal just to resummon them into packs. webm was made just for the lulz

Hey /arpgg/, are there any 1.x D3 private servers?

>playing a shitty version of a shitty game

dont let nostalgia get the better of you

Give it to me straight, is PoE dead?

what GGG has to do to make you quit the game for good?

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

yeah, everyone are preparing for new D3 season

Nice. What will you be playing in Season 13?

Enigma hammerdin baal bot.

t. shitcrow

friendly reminder that our goddess van-chan is streaming

who

t. irrelevant

if it's not srs_clown i'm not interested

Nerf builds that exploit their complex gem system, even tho the system is entirely designed for that purpose.

Make the newer gems worse than the older one. Remember Sweep and Ground Slam guys? Yeah me neither.

Make the map tab patch specific.

so you quit already

t. hard running transmuted t5 channies core cuck till 90

Can someone explain to a brainlet like me what is so good about The Surrender? Reckoning is garbage and recover 250 life looks shit too.

easy curse on hit setup, 3k armor, 250 life, 80 life and 30% block what's not the love about it?

good life
huge armor
recover life on block is super good on high block % characters
reckoning works great as a curse on hit setup that you dont have to manually use

recover 250 life basically makes you immortal during maps unless you get oneshoted/you take dot dmg, you can dc while mapping and you will not die which is amazing in hc
with new shaper/elder items you can get better shields but before 3.1 there were no better life shield
maaaybe aegis(it's hybrid not pure life) but it's extremely expensive to make it work better than surrender

unique shield that deals x%dmg of armour in a nova on block when or just unique shield with cast/use on block

Ok I have a question. Im running Wise Oak, Dying Sun and Vinkars. Do I need to be 75/75/75 or can I rely on the flasks alone to make me capped then overcapped for minus resist maps?

Im also running Pathfinder, I have constant flask uptime.

if you're a flaskfinder and you don't panic during fights i don't think it's a problem though it's honestly not hard to have maxed resists.
Well maybe you have to give up 1 crit chance slot or spend a bit more on your belt but either way it's not hard.

I need to upgrade my neck and gloves.

Running a shitty all res with lightning attached. Gloves are a unique that doesnt really need to be there anymore. Was just curious if I needed to make getting a good pair a priority.

RAUL

can a zone spawn 2 depths?

nope because that would be 2 deep L0L

Has this always been there and I just never noticed it?

Gillette

Emerald Ring
Implicit: 90-100% More Ailment Damage

y/y

lost all interest for this game after they killed Nessa

The best a man can get

hi

Noticed what, the button? You're telling me you paid for a tab and don't even know its functionality?

Thought it just stacked the essences up nice and neat. I never noticed that upgrade button until this morning, as I finished selling a few to vendor.

Yes.

there was no upgrade button at the start

>tfw I've not noticed the button and I've had the tab for 2 leagues

Wrong.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1785606
>Play the Essence Tab video
>Upgrade right there

is it just me or are the two act 5 bosses and the last boss completely overtuned compared to all the other bosses in the game?

yes
campaign difficulty is all over the place, always has been
back in the day dominus was super hard
then malachai was insanely dangerous
now kitava is crazy strong

it's just you being a shitter desu

Yes. New content is always overtuned and they tweak it over time.
>Avarius/Innocence and Kitava do pure Phys damage
>At a point in the game when you have no Armor
>And lots of it
Their one merit is that in A5, they're both pretty easy to dodge except for when Kitava throws a piece of furniture.
Whereas A10 Kitava is just a huge pain in the ass and requires 75% Fire Res or you will burn to death when he shits fire on your face, coupled with the fact the fight is a cluttered fuck.

yes, the other bosses make you actually dodge things instead of facetanking

act kitava has more hp and dmg than t15 kitava

Wait actually?

3.0 has been around for 8 months. It's not exactly "new content" anymore and they've never needed to really tone down Innocence/Kitava.

Both fights are super telegraphed and both fights can be easily done on an evasion character. It's really not hard. Harder than what used to be Cruel Merveil, but that's not setting the bar high.

t15 kitava has 10k more damage than act10 kitava but yes a10 kitava has double the health of t15 kitava
artificial difficulty

do you run your t15s white?
maybe skip the boss every time there's a single damage mod?

and poeple say ggg doesn't care about hc
there is no other reason to make retarded a10 boss other than killing hc players

ggg thinks that bloating hp makes for epic, memorable fights

>implying boss hp are common
>implying t15 kitava doesn't ""die"" in literaly 1hit

when they made t15 bosses be the obnoxious phase ones, at least they could made them actually dangerous not waiting rooms

no
even with unique boss and monster life it still is under a10 kitava's hp

>someone wants to buy some shit from me
>it's a leveling unique for 1 alch
>we open trade and he puts a 10 stack of alch in and out a few times
>he's struggling to split the stack
>wanted to help him but he accepts the trade all of a sudden
>I try to give the 9 alch back to him
>he quickly leaves and ports out saying its ok) ty

cool opinion but I don't want to spend 2 minutes on a map boss nor are act bosses balanced around level 20 gems and a 6L

His thought process:
>How the fuck do I break stacks in Trading?
>Eh fuck it, it's end of League

are there any advantages of going melee? seems liek the game just becomes infinitely more dangerous. do they scale harder in endgame or something?

fortify

Sunder is basically Glacial Cascade, but thinner and does more damage with a good weapon on top of FREE use of Concentrated Effect.

its like playing hardcore hardcore, its only for real players

sunder has shit single target compared to other t1 meta builds, you need to invest ton of currency to make it feel bearable at high tiers