/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Valentione's Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Valentiones_Day/

>Eureka 4.25
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Trailer
youtu.be/_1tABKPBlJs

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasiaxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/Gj8eLa5x

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wa5akaJntSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for pins' dick!

Why didn't you guys tell me DRG is actually cool and brainlet friendly now ?

Hello thread I tried making a midlander, I don't like it that much so please bully into liking it less

claw, carry me away from my problems

facts

hey only if they're sober and willing i'm not out here drugging bitches

people are free to make their own decisions

memc@ says good night /xivg/

ugly

It's not like it suddenly got more simplistic, it's about the same and just more latency friendly. DRG's fun as heck, though

cya nerd

If I'm trying to level all of my gathering and crafting classes as quickly as possible, and I have 100 leve allowances to start with, is it worthwhile to use some of the leves on my gathering classes, or should I just grind those and leave the leves for crafting classes?

can u shut up and just bully me already

shitfire...

im in a great mood and i wuv yew all
creepy to just say that especially to someone suffering and its just an uncomfortable thing/topic desu

>posting WoW in XIV
I hate you, your shitty voice changer, and the fact that you won't fuck off and go find someone else to bully you.

>its just an uncomfortable thing/topic desu
Did you just suddenly and magically forget about all the messed up stuff you post on the reg?

Good thread.

The only thing that midlander is good for is kissing and holding hands

She's cute

name something ive said that has the same slimy/creepy feel as asking a person to prostitute for drugs
ive realized the uncomfortableness of my selfharm and anorexia posts so i barely do em and have a trip so those affected can filter me

Gud nite memc@. Memc@ is nao slep 2

yeah it's creepy that's half the point

i look like a cigarette that gained sentience and got a bunch of tattoos i don't care2 much we're all suffering nbdnbdnbdnbd never a worry in the world

i don't find it particularly uncomfortable, actually being around it and understanding how these things work kinda makes it less weird ya knowww

some of my good pals have done so and hey good for them as long as they're cute idc

heady trades as long as they're not actively withdrawing or addicted because then the whole power dynamic thing gets a bit 2 sketchy for my liking

Asking if people want cutting parties, posting thinspo, posting pictures of your own self-harm, posting pictures of blood drawings. You do a lot of creepy shit, man.

I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore but I don't think I like it

youre a fucking moron if you think youre any better posting pictures of your self harm, shut up you retard

hey i used to draw blood pictures don't hate on artistic expression simply over the means one wishes to get there

QUICK, POST CHOCOBOS.

the former was in response to suicide cults and i haven’t done the restin foreverrr cus its bad its when i get manic
yeah i overreacted ig im sorry

im not a bully tho

>they whisper you about erp
>its a sprout

I'm new in Sargatanas looking for a raiding FC anyone got a spot for 2?

Are you some sort of outcast? What kind of fucking idiot would go to ANOTHER entirely different thread just to get bullied? Be honest with me, are you just autistic?

>tfw you will never have pins' dick
when will balmung open?

its open right now

not really i mean it's understandable to be like hey whoa that's fucked

but i mean i'd say with 99% certainty unlike everyone else here i've been around this shit forever it's really not as scummy and fucked up as requiem for a dream makes it seem lol

i'm well aware of how power dynamics function so i'm p cautious in regards to only fuckin with people who are able to properly consent and yada yada

not out here druggin bitches to fuck em that's grimy but i'm certainly not going to impose my free will upon someone else to shut down a mutually beneficial situation

cute cat does she like facials

look i had to okay wowg just doesnt bully me like they used to nor does soc or the wow forums i tried to get bullied on the ff14 forums but i got banned instead it was a good bully for sure but i mean theres no where i can really go with that u know so what else am i supposed to do in b4 fuck off

fuck off

nah i mean really idk i just got personal for a moment i guess but it was kinda creepy n uncalled for
im glad u understand though and are very understanding with those things because a lot of ppl especially guys arent and its why i cant trust any irl
im just weird tonite
i miss dxm
lynris i like you so much back when i frequented wowg i wanted to be like you

You should consider that XIV isn't the place to get bullied. It's a game filled with content runners and ERPers. What makes you think its general would have bullies and not just primarily people that want to jerk off with you?

what is it about my cat that makes it so people only ever ask if i erp here

>o5s is harder than o6s
but why tho?

Because O6S is a cool gimmick done almost as offensively as a fight as O2S

Okay, here's what you can do you pathetic shitter. Make a discord, shill it on one of the more autistic boards and hope you'll get a bully.
OR
You could ask and i'll bully you whenever i'm bored.

oh you

youtube.com/watch?v=wa5akaJntSY

hmmmmmm...i dont really think about things before i do them

light tan skin with blue eyes and reddish hair is nice, plus it's anonymous

It's cute and most people here are degenerates.

ya ofc it was creepy and uncalled for i merely made an offer

sex is too easy to come by without being a rapist tho so it's pretty ez 2 understand things

dxm is skeevy and gross 2bqh otc stuff is all too grody for me

someone make this back and forth stop aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK shut up already

some1 make my life end

Unlocking Byakko is done through the MSQ, right?

>ywn get high enough to appreciate 9 beat stretch with kiss
why live

you do msq until you unlock a sidequest chain from turtle

i mean even if i dont post that often, i still find it curious that a majority of the ocassional (you')'s i get are like that
i just think my cat is relatively plain but thats just me.

its a side quest line you get from doing the MSQ

do it yourself

Mmmmmmemc@ is here 2 save u
Jklole memc@ g2slep
C pic? Is pic of memc@ slep

That's just how /xivg/ can be at times. I think it's cute when they do

that's /xivg/ for you
are you color blind user? those eyes are green.

cool thanks

as someone who JUST resubbed, what weapons should I be going for right now? I assume I'm a few weeks behind getting the normal token based one from Sigma normal, so is Byakko weps my best bet?

would you name your cat mem

rlly... it makes me feel like im just bein hugged by many friends i like to take it and watch pripara n old magical girl shows
mebbe ill make a stop at the store tomeoorrow....
/hug

Close enough

If you legitimately need help, please talk to someone about it or seek professional help.

I'd name it Paul

okay

>no Mateus mooncat gf

Please. ;_;

fair enough, but i could do with stuff like cute instead of being asked am i a futa
the eye colour is pretty much in the middle of blue/green so its kinda up to the lighting

nah better post about on an image board general for a japanese mmo instead

would you name your mempaul jack

>no friends on Mateus

what server is this liz on

I'll be your friend, user.

Heh, I've never had anyone ask if my characters were futa before. I'd sometimes get lewd responses which were cute to get, but nothing beyond that

So as far as housing goes, they'll most likely (hopefully) announce when they lift the moratorium. Subsequently all the open smalls will quickly be snatched up.
You got your eyes set on anything open right now?
I'm pretty much logging in/out in front of this house I want checking daily.

im on gilgamesh

I want to help all of the poor lost souls in XIVG get back on the right path . . . currently sending my aura to help heal the deep wounds of all of your degenerate scars.

the anons of this thread are some of the creepiest people ever. they prey on any new face in the thread and thirst over them and then move onto the next one.

Thas a cute shoat

Yes, thank you, I love him.

You said this last time and never showed up.

darn

If you're in I definitely won't

probably is because of that, since im a literal who on odin in the first place
it just stands out when responses like that are the most common ones

>Been playing this game on and off for a year
>STILL no friends

Cool xIv x-games

im on gilgamesh I hang out by the tree but no one talks to me
I think its hard depending on your server

I'm not in a Linkshell or FC.

Just wait until people here ask for help running something like a roulette, show up and help them. You'll get to know people eventually. You can even ask for help with something yourself.

Why doesn't anyone talk to you? Have you tried to actually find others to converse with?

Lizard