/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Does the heart drop even exist? I haven't even seen a single screenshot of someone bragging after they got a heart drop.

>Only just finished corpse farming

I'm not going to make it bros, go on without me

I did it!

Omedetou, user!

Good work. Now go and search for some Shiki titty or something.

ZOMBIE
GHOSTO
SAARVANTO

Would you like to see more Servants with breasts of this size?

>Zombie
>Skeltal
>Robots
>Ghosts
Hearts, who told you that?

Is it worth it to buy the Fous for MP?

Good bye, user.

I prefer the "just right" size myself.

I'm not really into her tits to be honest, I think she's actually cute and deserves headpats

They dont have to be gigantic, but I always welcome more servants who have at least "large" breasts.

Nah, the bigger the tits, the grip from paizuri gets weaker. Bad taste.

this is why nero did nothing wrong.

The Saint

LOOK AT THIS GAY MAN, LOOK AT IT AND LAUGH AT HIM

I got one early on, either on the second or third floor. None since though.

too big, and that's coming from someone who live big breasts

>falling for the heart meme
Should have done that shit on Valentine's nigga

Why do girls like EMIYA?

>tfw only aiming for lvl90

He's the bone of his sword

Tan manly nibba who needs no girl

He cooks and cleans.

>is happiest being (your) butler
>manly who needs no girl

no. there's a point at which they get too big again for my taste. BB pretty much has the perfect size for me

You would need to see him try to polevault to understand.

No he doesnt, he likes to cook and do that shit, doesnt mean he's a slave

Is there a single girl in all of TM who can resist the allure of the Emiya high jump?

>cleared out all of the event EXP
>used up every single bit of EXP I have, used every single trash servant I had laying around for EXP, emptied the entirety of the Second Archive
>still need more EXP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Which is the best room for bond points? I recall the Marie Antoinette room gives 715 bond points which is a steal considering it's only 20AP each time.

>Talking about breasts right size
>Oh BB tits are perfect size btw
What a fucking faggot, liking deformed human beings like that.

You got 10 days left, you got plenty of time. Just don't be stupid and trying to finish farming a particular enemy. Focus on unlocking all doors first. Best farming stages open up towards the end.

I want to see her saints

I have developed an insatiable sexual appetite for Okita. Post Okita

I hope (you) have already planned out how to efficiently farm Da Vinci

Why does Japan hate Nobunaga?

Hey Nobu how many FP did you g- oh....

This is the only Okita I have.

My wife.

[laughs in dai-shouri]

Protip: Your biggest barrier will be getting Shiki to Bond level 5. You faggots better equip that +50 bond CE. You'll need it. Also equip one to your support unit because one of your friends might need it as well.

TRIPLE (3) JANNU

>not getting Shiki to bond 5 just by clearing all the missions

Chuck 50 apples at it, coupled with all my MLB'd gacha CEs acquired when failing to roll for Jeanne. Easy.

90% of shikis required bond XP from 1-5 is from 1-3

Bullshit I didn't read a guide at all and didn't notice I needed her Bond 5 until I was 1/3 through and I still managed to get her Bond 5 before clearing all doors, nevermind clearing the entire fucking shop.

>Start planning for the long Bond grind
>Bond 1-2 and 2-3 were ruses
>3-4 and 4-5 are 2.500 bond point each
I dunno what the big deal is, just bring shiki for all battles and you're set

Who wins: Nobu's musket spam or Gil's sword spam?

Tfw nobody uses my Lv 98 Nobu unless its Saberday

So why do people still dislike the extra animation after episode 3?
1 and 2 were iffy but 3 had a lot of substance and puts the plot back 'on track'

Cute tsundere

Forgot image.

>need to get 15 different servants 10+ levels each
>two of which need far more than that
>also, might as well level Shiki and Fergus while I'm at it
I'm not planning on having characters leveled up anytime soon.

Put your bond CE on her.

GrailedGil>Grailed Nobu>Gil>Nobu

Lip has nice official art.

What makes Jannu so... Jannu?

You're fucking stupid.
Having her on your team while you do all the other quests is an automatic bond 5 dumbfuck.
Her bond 2 and 3 just take a while because she's not trusting, but 4 and 5 are super quick.

I plan to one day have all of my 3* servants at max ascension, level capped.
Not that it'll happen any time fucking soon.

Nobu needs to get better at pleasing men. Maybe Illya could help.

IS THAT A

You Okitafags aren't invited to my exclusive Nobu event, it's going to be great. Only people with full points on Nobu is invited.

Whats the optimal way to farm black cats? Would +75% spirits with +4 drops be better than +100% with +2 drops?

>Illyasviel von Einzbern is a refined, dignified young lady who is smart and capable
>lol let's turn her into a slutty loli cumdumpster
I hate this

Lip is not for lewd, she's for hugging and headpatting

I'm going to make Ishtar for me and we're going to get married

I burned my Nobus, but I don't have Okita. Can I come?

Is a 20% defense debuff on an enemy the same as giving your party +20% attack on that enemy?

I'd like to get all my bronze and silver servants up there. It'll take awhile, sure, but I'd like to say with more certainty how good or how suck a particular servant is.

Although, really, my biggest concern right now is getting my most important servants up to their level and skill caps. Camelot is supposed to be much harder, and I don't exactly have a fleet of 5* servants with Waver/Tamamo/Jeanne to just throw at a problem to immediately solve it. I'd like to have a little bit of variety just so I'm not stuck halfway through and unable to progress because my preferred team runs into a wall they can't just brute force.

We're all friends here.

tfw 500 QP
Thousand

Did Okita do it intentionally? Or was she just thoughtless?

Nobu doesn't please men. (You) please her, thats how it works

yes and it stacks with attack buffs additively

>I'm going to make Ishtar for me and we're going to get married
Fuck off, Gil

Newbie here, does NP get stronger on a Buster Chain? The hints the game gives you when you start a battle say NP isn't affected by the order of cards or the buff from the cards you picked before it, but if you include a Quick or Arts NP in a chain it still gives 20% gauge or 10 crit stars, so I assume Buster NPs get buffed too when I select 2 Buster cards afterwards?

I'm already at bond level 5 and we still have 9 days to go

>tfw no fight against MAGARE in the event

At least she has a CE.

Now what?

How much did it take from 4 to 5? Felt like I hit those in consecutive runs.

I don't even plan on using half of the shit that I level, I just want the fancy artwork and the sense of accomplishment of having like 30 max level servants.

>yes and it stacks with attack buffs additively

Why? Should it be multiplicative since they aren't the same type?

What kind of fucking idiot archer actually uses a bow?

Both 3->4 and 4->5 require 2000 BP iirc.

any tips for room 804?

>refined, dignified young lady

She wants onii-chan's dick. She was even supposed to rape him in one of her FSN bad ends.

>tony taka illustration of her got scanned at an insane resolution
justice
I think his sameface actually works very well on Martha.

No. Buster NP only gets the regular buster damage boost, but if you put your buster NP first it will affect the other cards of your chain.

Chain affects NP, order doesn't. That's why NP should almost always go first.

Imagine a lancer that uses a lance. What a fucking loser.

No, NP is not affected by anything in the chain. It can affect the chain itself (starting with a Buster NP will cause following cards to deal more damage) and you can create a Buster chain or a Brave chain with a NP, but the NP itself doesn't get any stronger or weaker from that chain. It's only the other attacks which are affected.

Stringing together NPs will add Overcharge to the following NPs, but that is typically secondary effects. It rarely affects damage, and only with specific NPs.

You'll almost always want to put the NP as the first card of a chain as a result. NP-B-B is going to do more damage (assuming a Buster NP) than B-NP-B or B-B-NP.
If your NP isn't Buster, then you'll probably get more damage out of B-NP-B in that case, though. You'll see this with something like Lancelot's NP.