/bfg/ - Battlefield General

Forgotten Heroes edition

PART 2 OF TURNING TIDES IS OUT NOW
PATCH NOTES

battlefield.com/news/article/improving-battlefield-1-weapon-balance?setLocale=en-us

TTK CHANGED A LOT
>SHOTGUNS FIXED
>SMGS DOMINATE
>LMGs MAKE MORE DAMAGE
>MEDIC RIFLES MORE ACCURATE
>snipers can suck cock, no changes

APOCALYPSE ALSO SOON
battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/apocalypse
(probably 28th of February)

APOCALYPSE MAPS SECOND LOOKS

youtube.com/watch?v=TXByso7FZPg [Open]

>>>LINKSPLATOONSFAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Frsk5Nr
youtube.com/watch?v=FSt1ptsOjL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There’s the fixed discord link in the op. I think. Anyway, have a nice day /bfg/

When are they putting the rest of the nice, new pistol and rifle skins in the revision? They won’t put those, but they’ll sure as fuck put the stupid ass legendary skins for the hellriegel and fuckwad rifle for the 2000th won’t they?

Taking into account reload time and assuming no misses, what's the highest DPS spawnable land vehicle? Sometimes you have to take out a behemoth all on your own.

Tank hunter landship is really good for taking out behemoths by yourself. But add two competent people on the sponsons and the behemoth will be gone even quicker. Also the howitzer light tank does a shit ton of vehicle damage, but you have aim way above your target due to the drop. And the weak armour doesn’t help either. The anti-tank assault truck is another decent option too, if you don’t mind the weak armour and the possibility of two mouth-breathers spawning on you and firing the mgs at literally nothing.

Stay alive

Please join the non-llama discord

>firing the mgs at literally nothing
Why do faggots do this? Do they die if they go 5 seconds without hearing gunfire?

I never thought of it this way, but that very well may be the case. It’s so annoying

9th for Imperial German qt

>People votedfor Galicia over Amiens
>Decide to get into a car and just drive around at max speed running over as many snipers as I can

Most fun you can possibly have on this shit map

Good morning /bfg/

I can't draw

I-Is this a competition?

bump until I can think of something to talk about

Tank hunter landship is definitely the best, just make sure you destroy the behemoths weapons first so you can stay in one spot for longer.

guys don't die on me please

Thoughts about new DLC ?

Heligoland:
>in a vehicle? Prepared to be shit on by infinite torpedo boats and attack planes all game
>not in a vehicle? Prepare to be shit on by destroyers and attack planes all game

Zeebrugge:
>It's dark outside so everyone is camping prone underneath rail cars or on stairwells
>same story as Heligoland if you're in a vehicle

just started to play this game through weekend since i had it in my backlog... two fucking straight days of nonstop grind, i like it more than i thought i would.Why?its EA/Dice product ffs.Is it because i paid 30$ for it (revolution) on xbox one and gameshare with my brother for half the price?

Can I request something from our two drawfriends? Id love to see a sketch of one of the new British Royal Navy soldiers

I FUCKING LOVE FAO FORTRESS
YOU HOLD TAB AND SEE AT LEAST 20 SCOUTS ON YOUR TEAM

Remove scouts from the game

Achi is the only worth while map from TT

yep, and even then it's just open air Ft. Vaux
At least it's the only map in the game with usefully placed HMGs

Every game I play no matter where I look there's hillnigs hillnigging, assaults hellreiging, and arty trucks not benefiting anyone

BF1 has the best infantry gameplay of the series. I don't bother with anything else

ATTN: fags who vote Achi/Helles when it comes up alongside Zeebruegueu/Heligolioland
What is your fucking deal

Agreed, remove from the entire franchise.
Engi/Medic/Support, pick one and play with your team.

They would never. EA would never let them remove the lowest common denominator faggot magnet. Even so-realistic-its-fucking-dead Verdun has snipers.

Tell me Anons who are fluent in several languages; what do you think of the voice acting in this game? I’ve heard that the German, Ottoman and really any faction that isn’t speaking English have much better voice acting compared to previous games where things can be a little awkward

>discord.gg/Frsk5Nr
The new non-lama server is up and running if anyone wants in.

Brazzillian here
all teams speak their native language EXCEPT for ottomans,the narrator and the royal navy,which speak the portuguese dub
desu I think they're great,most games nowadays get BR subs or dubs but it sounds great

>new Xbox platoon has Umaru as the emblem
I cannot wear this bros, sticking with my Straw Hat jolly roger

Yeah, why not
Im at work right now but Ill give it a go when I get home

Seriously? Could they have chosen a worse girl?
I suggested Satania or Raphi earlier but I was mostly memeing, Umaru is just plain worst

You quoted me, why have you done this?

discord.gg/Frsk5Nr
Is now open n'shit get in here.

It was an accident, my bad user.

You've really rubbed me the wrong way with your actions here, this will not go un-noticed.

I order you to leave that man alone,or else you will face the wrath of my pickle rick emblemed hellriegel

HA! You've just made my list as well, BUB!
Watch your back.

Is it just me or did ((dice)) actually remove all the central powers soldier avatars from the soldier menu completely? I've always had the german medic (since this is what i play the most by far) in that menu and in the companion app too but now it's a fucking brit and when i enter the new customize soldier menu it shows them all as brits aswell

It’s just completely random. On mine it shows the ottoman medic. I rarely even play maps where the ottomans are.

>want to spend the day grinding out specs and the last couple weapons I don't have yet
>Sea of Thieves is updating as I type
shit guys I don't know what to do, Rare's been stepping it up recently with the SoT updates since the closed beta flopped

Maybe tonight. But remember, I can't draw

>youtube.com/watch?v=FSt1ptsOjL0

You can draw. Don’t put yourself down. At least you’re not me, struggling to make something that would look like a cave painting, but some how even worse

My announcer, british/royal navy soldiers, and american soldiers speak french. It honestly sounds pretty good

How do I fly plane

Press button, receive multikill

Get a copy of Starfox 64, do hard route, fight Wolf and company again and win.

Literally what said. Just don’t crash. It’s retardedly easy to use attack planes on this game.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY'RE ADDING THE KRAKEN TO THIS BUILD
If you guys are interested I'll post pics when I find it, assuming my deep sea phobia doesn't make me shit myself

Any time I get in a plane I find that I get shredded by other pilots, I'm unable to hit anyone, or I crash. Crashing happens the most.
0.22% of my kills have been from planes. I have 41,710 career kills overall. Halp

Do it

Slug shotguns are so fucking shit

On it, I found another mate to Duo up with so I won't have to fight this beast alone, will have pics up in a minute once we find it. Shouldn't take long, Rare gave us the coordinates

>mfw I saw a Boche near me

I literally only fly the ruski party van but
>bind a key to pull up (lets you get out of situations you wouldn't otherwise and turn faster)
>look up your free look key and actually use it
>slowing down to turn when being chased is a full on trap

Prepare for 97 damage hits at 10 meters and then getting shredded by autos kek

>mfw I remove Boches

>check battlefield tracker
>in the top at least 33% in every stat
>use every class equally

Hooray, I'm above average.

Fuck no, user. Treat it like a scout rifle. My dick gets rock hard countersniping hillcunts with my ring sight

Probably shouldn't play today, the old wrist is acting up again.

>tfw in top 1% of time played
I only own 2 games, though because I’m poor. And if it makes it any better I only play for around 3 hours at the most a day

Previous injury or /old/ user?

Only recently started playing BF1.
Mabey im retarded but it feels less like battlefield and more like og battlefront.
Stuff like the maps having gun emplacements and set peices and land vehicles (despite not spawning on map) are actully useful

Playing with a shotgun and dynamite exclusively feels pretty close to the Battlefront 2 Engineer (sans vehicle repair and dark souls flippy shit).

Well I got a few, they're not great and the Kraken's basically just some tentacles that put holes in your ship, but Rare did assure us this was a basic playtest for server strength and shit so it was pretty cool all things considered
I'll try to get some more and hopefully get attacked in the process

Ever since middle school I've gotten a sore right wrist after gaming too much. Whether this coinciding with the time I started jacking off is a coincidence or not, I'm not sure.

There is a thread on /k/ right now arguing over the Fedorov Avtomat and whether it was the first assault rifle

2 years ago I would have no idea what the hell they're talking about in there.
Thanks DICE?

forgot to mention they specifically said this was a very early iteration of the Kraken and will not reflect the full game content.
So far I imagine fighting it will be like
>find it on the sea, you know it by the large circle of darker water
>fight the tentacles
>body rises like the tentacle monster from LotR
mite b cool

>tfw BF1 is more like 2005 battlefront 2 then EA battlefront 2

>tfw youre trying to hard

Update, I joined a new crew and we actually fought the beast! As mentioned its just a set of tentacles that spawn in black water but it can do some samage
>can grab your ship, likely killing anyone it lands on (pic related]
>tentacles have mouths that can inhale and grab you from a distance (will post next)
I imagine they'll be able to put holes in your hull too

>hop into a server
>spawn and shoot a guy in the middle of a field with the smelly
>"FAGGOT HACKER"
so, this is where we are now..

if you guys want me to stop let me know, I figure you appreciate the bumps

my bad meant for

>rape an enemy team on amiens dom
>they were fighting back hard but it was inevitable that we'd win
>finish game with 72 kills, ~20 deaths using the Madsen, Obrez and Russian Award Knife
>message my nemesis during that game something dickish to gloat
>expect him to shittalk me back (he had 9 kills on me and I had 10 on him)
>mfw he responds and it's nice
>"you win,, 70+ kills. hats off, gg"
>mfw i feel like a fucking asshole now
>message him back "gg" because it's all i can think to do
>mfw too upset at myself to play another round
Either I messaged a Canadian or Xbox is ironically the nicest platform all around

I took a shot at this. I can't draw worth shit, but I hope you like it. I put a sepia filter to give it that old photo feeling.

It looks good!
The only thing that glaringly stood out to me as "oh that's not right" is the guy on the left's helmet, it looks wayy too small but everything else seems spot on!

live
we still need the other guys drawing

bump

>play in the same team as [777]
>effortlessly win games
>get 4th place on Sinai with 17k points as the tail gunner in a bomber despite doing basically nothing

>tfw top 1% of Putilov-Garford users with just 120 kills
>tfw the global leader has 20k kills

>see scout behind sniper shield marking targets, picking off enemies so our boys can advance
>stray mortar shell takes him out
>mark him for revive, throw down smoke, bayonet charge, and dive to save him
>he commo roses thanks to me
>feel good helping a teammate and not being a petty player

Is the slav truck really as bad as people say it is? I have a great time with it circlestrafing heavy tank tards who cant rotate fast enough

It’s actually pretty decent

once you get used to driving backwards it's fine
I just wish the gun could look up and down as far as the other tanks though.

Also maybe I get tunnel vision but I don't notice incoming damage in the truck unless it's a huge chunk. Feels like the feedback might be bugged.

I know I'm a little late to the party, but here's my weeb interpretation

I'm unsure if I'm actually improving or not. I feel like I like this one a bit less than the German I drew earlier but that just might be because here I'm experimenting with a hairstyle I've never drawn before and I'm not completely satisfied with how it looks

I'd fuck him.

>accidentally made a trap
I accept this

g-guys?

what

Very nice

Nevermind I thought we were gonna hit page 10

>umaru
for fucks sake

>tfw in top 66% of time played
i only play operations, and i play like 9 or 10 operations per day

No one talks shit anymore on live, The last time i got hate messages was on Destiny back in the 360

I think it all depends on region more than anything, I think. I’m on PS4 and play in a bunch of different regions, depending on what I want. NA servers, people are assholes and won’t hesitate to message you vile shit. EU people are generally indifferent. And JP/HK players are the nicest believe it or not. That’s where I get the most friendly broken english/french messages and friend requests from.

Huh, I gotta try playing on nip servers sometime