/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

You asked for this edition

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_Script_Extender)
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=netori
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spiderpost.

POST YOUR TOP 5 WAIFUS AND TOP 5 HUSBANDOES

Butts and butts living in harmony.

Relax, I'm one myself

Maybe the palest skin color of orc, 2h battleaxe and shouts.

gross tbqhfam

Is that from the TES card game? I really like the art style and character.

some people like "obese 40 year old man ass" don't kinkshame

Is special edition finally worth it?

>I was thinking of making a a fierce Fingol warrior character.
Nah, go with a true Fingol character. Shitty peasant clothes and an ugly fur cap, unkempt beard, perpetual frown and tired eyes, a short blade, always wasted on ale and booze, never talks to anyone.

You know no one is going to answer you, right?

Never will be no matter how many autistic mod creators push it

>Not liking butts
Kids these days...

Is it the ENB thing?

I'll make it a rule that whever I come across alcoholic drink, I have to take it or buy it and drink it immediately.
I wish there was a way to progress through the game without talking to anyone.

Where are the butts? I see gelatinous oozes in thongs, but nothing that resembles a human ass.

Are the butts obscured by the horkers?

You just go like 50% too far is all

p-poop comes from there!

>butt bigger than torso
has science gone too far?

why is there still no good spider mod?

Because spiders are shit.

Modding Skyrim for the first time...so should I just manually install plugins instead of doing it through MO? I installed SKSE through MO but there's no Plugin folder popping up in either its MO folder or the Skyrim/Data folder, even after I loaded the Crash Fixes archive with MO.

Of course, I put the .dll files and the .exe file into the Skyrim folder, but then this site (wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_Script_Extender) said to "Install skse scripts into Mod Organizer" but no Plugin...

The skse plugins folder doesn't appear automatically. You have to create it yourself.

Nah, turns out MO creates a new SKSE/Plugins folder under the title of each mod (e.g. Crash Fixes). Now I'm just not sure how well that'll play with all the different Plugin folders.

The SKSE mods themselves create those folders, it's fine

Clones!

How does LOOT work with MO if it separates mods from the Skyrim/Data folder?

GIVE US VENESSNA!!!

Same way Skyrim works with MO.

So it sorts the load order without telling me how? I don't follow.

user!

not now. i posted all her latest lewds on tumblr

>no interracial ntr lewds
pls stop breaking my heart i want to self-insert as her husband :(

no
ntr
ever

which makes me thonk...if i take my waifu and say some generic husbando is her husband, then let my husbando fuck her...is that something like reverse ntr?

>i posted all her latest lewds on tumblr
go back to her previous face

i don't know but that sounds good

You know how MO essentially builds your install off-site, virtually. If you launch LOOT from inside MO, it sorts the virtual install plus whatever you have physically laying in the data folder. It sees your entire install just as MO itself does at that point. It works that way for any software you launch from inside MO. It treats and views your entire install.

>posting in a cumtears thread
I remember when /tesg/ had dignity and self-respect.

where's the cuckqueaning lewds at

Alright, cool. Thanks!

There's a gap between the corset and the skirt, do you think it can be fixed in OS?
>/tesg/
>dignity and self-respect ever

Yeah I too remember things that never happened.

I worked on it a little since that shot but it isn't much better. I'm hoping the user that made it will drop an update soon. It's like that because the skirt isn't scaling to my racemenu sliders but the rest of it is.

Does Cumtears have a Tumblr account?

He should create one asap.

Why would he?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=netori

>Insulting clones

How many times does /tesg/ CTD?

Is Tera armour compatible with Book of UUNP? It seems like the Tera armors aren't showing up any more, except for in vendor inventories.

barely ever. I get more freezes in certain areas though

Never ever

No CTD ever here.

Why do the Argonians even exist? They should all be exterminated.

What's the secret? I'm sure my mods are fine, but I always always seem to crash. Is it the ENB I'm using or my ini files aren't setup correctly?

Because they are hot

I wish clones would fuck off so we could get Haar back

Well you can try. Remember that they got super wasted and decided to invade Hell itself to fuck up the devil's house and came back to drink to victory. There's a reason why the Deadlands in TES4 are filled with engravings on the walls and pillars that don't make any sense and half of the buildings and bridges have been reduced to rubble. The reason is an army of lizards high off their scaly asses.

The secret is simple but cunning at the same time.
If you don't start the game it will not crash!

I mean it's kind of just a meme, anyone with absolutely no CTDs probably has fuck all big mods installed
As long as you're cleaning, bashing, sorting and autisming properly it shouldn't be too bad

Twice in my last 30 or so hours

Trying to fix one right now. I think it's a bad mesh, but I'm not sure. I'm tediously going through my bodyslide armors folder, seeing if any of them have problems in nifskope.

Newfag here trying to get my game up and running. ECE or RaceMenu? Or both?

racemenu

Both is not a good idea. Racemenu is generally the superior choice, as it can do everything ECE can do, with support for things ECE doesn't have (like bodyslide sliders).

I think that starting with RaceMenu made it easier for me to switch to ECE

You'll be the first to go, after them.

I've got friends.

Did that one guy who was making a hammer of dawn spell mod ever finish it? I remember it had a bunch of other spells in it too, but that one was the most fleshed out at the time.

ECE's face sliders are better than racemenu's, but racemenu is overall better because you can do more with it. Plus racemenu's sculpt function is a lot better than the ECE equivalent, so if your sculpt-fu is good you can achieve anything the ECE sliders would give you anyway

ECE for the base headmesh, RaceMenu for the rest

I thought a skeleton mask would me more skeleton. Turns out it only makes me look like a mongrel
Pimpin' outfit tho

SG female textures renewal is pretty good

Nope. Try out graphene or mega milkdrinker.

public cloneskin when

They were good like four years ago

It's funny because her 2013 version used that texture pack

is this one of the famous el creatura mutt mutations?

el elfo oscuro

what did he mean by this?

This is what the average European will look like by 2050, and why it's beautiful

>her 2013 version

How can I fix the terrible shadow in game?

do not respond to this retard
he can at least google first

fucking around with skyrim.ini, big guides on the googles

Why does this question still get asked in 2018

/v/ermins refuse to google or research themselves, they are used to spoonfeeding and their brain is barely functional from all the fluoride in the water

>not getting some sweet sedation fresh from the tap

Oops, too late, I've already responded to you~

Ok /tesg/, I finally got to the point where I could start a new game and I get a warning about the Memory Patch that
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768 is not set under [Memory] in the SKSE.ini...even though it is. I followed the instructions here (wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_Script_Extender) to the letter. I've also tried both manually installing the .ini to Skyrim\Data\SKSE and loading the .ini via MO. As suggested by the warning, I also added -forcesteamloader to the SKSE target in MO. Still, I get the warning. I actually started a new game to see if it would load, but a notification about it being loaded didn't pop up. What do?

The third part of the warning wasn't very clear as to if the warning sometimes came up when it wasn't supposed to (and I have to fix it via changing an .ini file I don't have) or what.

use the unofficial skyrim patch

False positive, yeah. I can't renember the exact value but you have to change something in crashfixes.ini, ctrl-f warning

Pretty aesthetic screenshot.

Not to be a dick, but are you sure? I thought it was supposed to show a notification once you started a new game, in the top left corner?

I also found crashfixes.ini, so I'm good on that front. tesgeneral.com is a blessing.

Reminder that you're waifus are all shit and you should unironically kill youreselves

I honestly don't renember. I've had SKSE and CrashFixes installed for such a long time that it's kinda blurred together. I don't think the SKSE memory patch does anything on it's own to notify you that it works, but I do know CrashFixes freaked out about it for me when I got it. I read around, and saw plenty of people in this thread having the same issue, so it seems like a false positive to me.

>pedophile playing with shitposters
can you go any lower

which regular is behind the cumtears impersonation?

who's your favorite waifu, faggot

Welp, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Hopefully someone with more recent experience of using it without a warning for the first time pops up (fat chance). Thanks for the help anyway.