PEPECASH MOON MISSION - Penny Parity Imminent Edition

Pepecash is the premier Counterparty game asset. It's going to Jupiter, and here you are staring a chart of it instead of getting involved.

--------

GET INVOLVED!

Rare Pepe Wallet : rarepepewallet.com
Rare Pepe Directory: rarepepedirectory.com
Reddit: reddit.com/r/pepetraders/
Telegram: t.me/rarepepetradergroup
Game Website: rarepepe.party
Pepecash Exchange: tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC
Android/iOS Pepe Wallet: bookoforbs.com

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/69zcrk/the_most_expensive_digital_trading_card_was_sold/
youtube.com/watch?v=6LKVWmsC2CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was a big fuss today on Reddit about how one of the rarest of the rare pepes recently sold for like $6000 equivalent ($13k in today's value). There is a rare pepe card out there right now worth an entry level car! Wait until the end of 2017; things are just getting heated up.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/69zcrk/the_most_expensive_digital_trading_card_was_sold/

PEPECASH is the real deal. Way better than Bitcoin and more useful.......and the dankness reigns.

Idiots on Veeky Forums would rather invest in retarded shit like Bitbean than a genuinely innovative, stable and organic coin like Pepecash.

inb4 pepecrash

posting in an epic bread

Speaking of rare, these beauties are 1/1 uniques. If you want one, good luck tracking down one of the hodlers and convincing them to part ways with it. They don't trade hands often, and when they do its for the equivalent of thousands and thousands of dollars USD.

this is dumber than dogecoin

this shit is too quality for biz

damnit i remember seeing this shit on github and laughing at it. Really never learn do i. Been around these since doge.

This goes to 700 million market cap and eventually reaches dollar parity by 2018. You've been warned.

Looks like yen parity was achieved for the first time earlier this evening when a Japanese trader ploughed a fat stack of yen into the asks on Zaif exchange.

Japan is in full pepe pump mode it seems.

all the good work of koji pepe our main man. praise kek

rate

Also how rarepepeperty is going to pay dividends from booster packs

Honestly I don't think people really understand what this or rarepepe cards are.

They see it and just think 'pepe themed shitcoin' and not 'first revolutionary blockchain trading cards'

MODERNPEPE

Maybe I'd buy their cryptocards if their "exchange" and user interface wasn't so fucking shit.

Hey, at least its decentralized bro. They cant steal your shit like all the other exchanges that collapse with your coins.

Also please, if you expect it to be 5yo easy then coins are not for you. sorry. Its a community project that everyone tries to contribute.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LKVWmsC2CQ

a nice song

KEKTOPUS

TEAPEPE

i didnt know kektopus was certified!

=^o =^)

Pepecash will make us rich.

PEPEPASSPORT

ERISPEPE

KekVsMoloch

I'm disappointed. No Samurai Jack pepes?

Zoetropepe

I want this one so bad. Too bad it's going for like 20 or 50 bucks...

>didn't post pepewave