/hg/ - Halo General

#403 - Fully Charged Edition

Welcome to Halo General. Here we discuss the Halo games, expanded universe, and fan projects. Discussion of general Xbox developments, news, and games is also allowed unless stated otherwise. New arrivals check out the spreadsheet for updates on community events and to familiarize with active /hg/ members.

>/hg/ community spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/180BTI18TtggxC9yGxZE5-_QPiSK_fFAGLOx5awbTySY/edit?usp=sharing

>Halo 5 Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/communique-collection

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>>>Halo News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEea624OBzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CE > 5 > Reach > 3 > 4 > 2 > ODST

First for if you're using Windows at all and care about privacy, you're a brainlet.

fail

OP you forgot to include H2A multiplayer.

Post yfw you realized Halo: Reach's shields and health bars are just Halo CE's but in the middle and mirrored

>#403 - Fully Charged Edition
>403 twice

404th thread not found

Either ODST or 5 look the best imo, i still don't understand why they picked yellow for the HUD though.

ODST HUD differs from Mjolnir OS.

You forgot the best one.

How do we prepare for the next thread murder at the hands of Crusading and Dobatch?

They aren't the Dramaposters (probably).

let's not

I know who it was but it's also impossible to prove really and it'll just cause more shitty dramaposting. But trust my autism. The pieces have fallen into place. He was likely drunk as well. That's both a clue and their motive

This was a nice detail all things considered. I wish these HUD variants were added to multiplayer instead of being wasted on the campaign.

>Halo 6 has MP with helmet borders
>meta is dome helmets

Behold your new meta

>Started playing MCC with sister
>Shes starting to win 1v1's

Finally I dont have to carry every match

it's pretty funny how the roles have changed so much.
Red used to be THE resident alcoholic and now it's more Sigmund/Muffin/Backup
Meanwhile Dobatch has gone from pretty bro tier to... I don't even know what he's doing now but it's really different.

Cheese does eventually rot

>Linda is just the multiplayer HUD with a brown tint

WOAH

I would gladly take a game with a tenth of the helmets Halo 5 has if they actually had unique HUDs

ita poetry

Halo general is stale and stagnant.
Imo #150-200 are the golden years of hg
We are in hg dark ages and will have a eruption even bigger than the Kai drama and hg will come to a new age

anyone know where to find the h2v casca trainer? the only link i know of doesn't work anymore

Considering 2/3 are repaints, same.
Well done user

But goy, don't you LIKE having 66% filler preventing you from getting useful warzone unlocks?

youtube.com/watch?v=bEea624OBzM

brah we're just entering the golden age

it's not though. Reach's health recharges.

COMPANY COMMENDATION UPDATE

>Standard Issue
(Kill an enemy Spartan with a standard weapon)
Up to 99%

>Something on your Face
(Kill an enemy Spartan with a headshot)
Up to 66%

>99%

more slave labor. Do it.

habbenin

*hugs*

anything happening today?

there's nothing scheduled but I'm sure someone will be playing

ew get awaaaaaaaaw

Cauliflower looking motherfucker

What did you just call my Son?!

the ODST one sucks

aaaaech geeeeee

O-oh I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean anything bad by it. It's just a term I use with him because we're so close! In fact, some of my best friends are cauliflowers!

Brainlets

Is Fractures any good?

eh

jesus

DENTAL PLAN

So what exactly are they fixing with the MCC? Will they add/change gametype/map variety? Feels like im playing the same thing a lot.

I used to play the OG trilogy way back but switched to PC. Coming back to the games im having tons of trouble aiming properly, what settings are all of you using? (MCC)

I expect its just going to be neyworking fixes. I dont expect anything concerning the actual games like the spawns or what not.

I wish they would do something awesome like let it interface with halo custom edition

>Neirn calling to impeach RED
How the times have changed. He was like a core Red & Friends member for a while.

I have no issues getting in games with MCC I just want a fuckong dedicated CE playlist with more than 4 people

>calling to impeach RED
>isn't even in /hg/
it's literally nothing

they have hinted at the possibility of a custom game browser.

>taking memes seriously

El Flood

Love this

HACE MAL

cute

>one obvious shitpost
Then again
>replying to obvious dramabait

Rather poor book tbqh

>Introduce Keye's badass crew in Reach
>Kill them off without ceremony by some random tr8r early in
>Elite that kills them uses human pistol to do it
>"Chief had seen Covies fight barehanded before picking up heretical human weapons"

I take everything I see in the discord seriously.
Because of that, I never post in it myself except on extremely rare occasions because I don't want to be taken seriously usually.

It's canon that covenant will often use enemy weapons on sacred ground to kill/execute because they don't believe their blessed ways are worth desecrating. This is described in the EU various times and we see it happen in Halo 2.
So there's actually nothing wrong with that scene. Also, Fall of Reach is pretty out of touch with everything else in the series spot shouldn't be taken too seriously when it comes into conflict with other material.

Covenant have used human weapons multiple times. In fact, it's not even that rare of a thing.

You might actually have autism.

>taking obvious jokes as 100% srs

Maybe but this was early on and between FoR and First Strike, both of which feature Spartans noting that they've never seen Covies touch human weapons because it's heretical. Just a bit jarring.

Just one of several reasons it's the odd-one-out when it comes to the Bungie books.

Ok retard

>I take it seriously so everyone else must
Ok retard

>Red was a girl all along
huh

THE SIGNS WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME

who knocked her up?

me. it was against her will too.

Kai. Him leaving without word and so suddenly makes sense now! Kai is a deadbeat dad!

Chief's voice.

Yellow HUD is the best HUD

I still find it hilarious that 343 lets you pay for audio dlc but never made a REQ slot for the huds they already made and put in the game.

Do NOT trust THE ONE BIG RED!
He will BETRAY you when you LEAST expect it!

Thinking of playing SWAT tonight

Shall we let the dramafags consume our holy general? Turn it into another of their wretched dramathreads? No, shitposter has ever truly killed our general, the dramafags, too, shall fail.

Post an anime girl with it and it'll make it easier for me to see.

I might later when I get on if I remember to.

What game mode is this?

>user can't read

Bottom right corner of the webm
Prop Hunt

oh

lo

halo