Previous thread: >Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is out on PC and PS4
store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Cold steel 2 PC release date confirmed for 14th of February
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

just let it die.

Wish I could impregnate Laura and not take responsibility

>Brittany "I've played the Sen games 8 times over but where's the S-Craft button hehe :3" Avery
>Brittany "I never finished Crossbell but ask my translator because he's the one that played them all" Avery
>Brittany "S-Stop Veeky Forums stop being mean, g-go o-outside!" Avery
>Brittany "Why do games with bad translations sell but mine don't :(" Avery
>Brittany "Pass me the "COFFEE" HEHEHEHEHE" Avery
>Brittany "please don't ask me any questions related to NISA announcing Ys VIII. we didn't give it up willingly and I've cried like...a fuckton over it" Avery
>Brittany "Hatsuu: i'm sorry but if by some magic we work on sen iii i'm gonna ask them to switch out the ALL KINDS OF FEET one because in the....last chapter i think" Avery
>Brittany "We changed Titas' stutter because you can't stutter in English" Avery
>Brittany "Black out drunk to skip scheduled CS2 stream to watch NISA's" Avery
>Brittany "Hopes no one cares about Sen III so we can get it for pennies" Avery
>Brittany "We tried to get Dual Audio and Original Falcom dub, but they are mean and won't give it to us for free" Avery
>Brittany "We can get games on every platform avaliable at the same time but haven't yet because reasons" Avery
>Brittany "Buy our games now!" Avery
>Brittany "Fuck Tom" Avery

this but with claire

This but I'd take responsibility too. Just thinking about kissing Claire's pregnant navel excites me.

Didn't she play crossbell with a translator by her side? Or am I mixing it up with Sen? Because I remember her saying she played it with someone translating it to her.

Calvard when?

Can we waifupost now?

>tfw sen 3 winter 2018 by nisa

Ao when?

trails isn't a waifu franchise

Hey :3

Yes. I want to bury my face in Sara's kisekis.

What's so great about a 3D woman?

I prefer both, 2D and 3D, desu.

hatsuu is hot
that is not

Suit yourself.

Does every Kiseki gril know how babies are made?

Renne knows for sure

How many are canonical non-virgins?

Renne
Tio
Schera
Lena

Who else?
I think it's pretty safe to assume all the ex-jagers but it's not explicitly stated.

What about Sara and Aurelia? Aurelia is like 30+.

>I think it's pretty safe to assume all the ex-jagers but it's not explicitly stated.
Sara and Fie fall into that.

>Tio
I have only finished Zero, but I thought the lodge where she was saved didn't do shit like that

sara is the definition of an old cake wasting away

They didn't, it's just memes. That lodge was too busy mauling children to death behind a giant rock.

Isn't she 26 in Cs 3? It's not that long of a time as a cake.

Ah right, my bad.

Estelle

Considering how prude she is i wonder about that, didn't they also have single beds while they started in the house they rented in Zero?

well, I'm 30, so no problem for me

Erika
Dark Erika
Sharon

>Dark Erika

What? Are we counting time stop Erika a separate entity?

The couple that starts out their relationship in FC and marries in SC. They show up in Ao, and they have a baby already.

Has Ein kept herself sacred for the Goddess?

I wouldn't even be that surprised if she had fooled around with Toval at some point. Probably made fun of how quick he was, while she rode him non stop.

Does the church even have a rule about chastity in Kiseki?

That's why they call him fast arts guy.

Will he ever get a cool nickname?

>Does the church even have a rule about chastity in Kiseki?
Kevin at least acts as if there is.

He did also make that off joke about scoring with women on the ship cruise, so i'm not totally sure.
Plus, offering your body to the church probably only implies working in their favor.

I hope Rean gets Renne route in CS4

Rean can't even get a route for class VII girls outside of Alisa/Emma/Laura

In my headcanon, Rean impregnates everyone and wont take responsibility.

>Rean can't even get a route for class VII girls outside of Alisa/Emma/Laura
Is this something that happens in CS3?

>Rean Barcelona

yes. the other girls just get shafted out of proper bond events and if you waifu'd any of them get fucked basically

And in reality he can't even fuck his gf in 2 years.

What the fuck? I'm Laurafag, but what were they thinking? Isnt Fie really popular? Not to mention Sara and others too.

Wasn't the only other person with a tease for relationships just Sara anyway? So only Sara got shafted from the Rean bowl, and even then she gets a small moment with him with a kiss on the cheek.

Only Alisa, Laura and Emma get romantic ends on the final event, Alisa gets a little cute moment and a kiss, Laura also gets a moment and shares a hug and hand holding, and Emma is just talking and saying how she looks good without glasses and i think a confession if you want. The events can also be done with them, but you can just choose to be friends, or you can be a whore and say you love the 3 of them on the same run.

Fie's event in Cs 2 wasn't even romantic, it was more like brother and sister type deal.

Rean can only get off to imagining Crow giving him interest on his 50 mira

They just don't want best girls to suffer by being with Rean.

The real reason why Rean can't get any girls

They shouldn't even have bothered with romantic bonding events considering how half assed they are and will eventually amount to nothing in the canon story

Falcom should've gone all the way with them. Don't have to worry about Rean having a canon love interest if he dies.

>This is becoming too much work so we're just going to stop doing it - Falcom, probably

>Fie's event in Cs 2 wasn't even romantic, it was more like brother and sister type deal.
I never saw her CS2 events but her CS1 ones were still pretty romantically tinged in regards to the festival stuff. Millium was the one who stood out as being more sibling tier and that got reinforced heavily as the games went on

What? Most of it was just her talking about making a connection with the class, and finding a new family basically, since she now feels comfortable around them, just like how she did in her old squad.

She does have some blushing moments here and there, but it never goes beyond that. Either way, i guess they just wanted to narrow it down, but since you can also be a whore in 3 with 3 girls, i'm not sure what will happen if you carry over a save where you did that.

I sure hope so, i would love it if they went back to regular romance like in Sky, and actually feature other pairings in the main group.

It's a crime that we can't romance Sara

After Ao comes out I'm dropping this series. Its become clear to me that we can't get LoH games out in the West. Having to wait 3+ years between installments isn't worth it. And I don't think stalking Xseed is fun enough to tie me over.

Now Ao no Kiseki better be good!

>Giving up after putting this much into it

Weak shit. Also, just so you know, that picture is from an Evo exclusive quest.

>Having to wait 3+ years between installments isn't worth it
You're a retard, how long do you think it takes to develop games from scratch?

Baby, I waited 10 years to be able to play the original Trails in the sky.

Didn't Fie live on the streets before getting picked up by the Jaegers? Dangerous life. She was very young but people put their penises inside toddlers.

Just do what I'm doing user, learn moonrunes. Its the only solution to this publisher mess and falcom will never prioritize to the west.

The PSP had a lot of Falcom games in just 5 years.

>the PSP
oh boy...now I know I really am talking to a retard

> I don't think stalking Xseed is fun enough to tie me over.
How would this be fun in the first place? Obviously we'll never know what they're working on until its announced...

Even then, it takes like one minute to check up on current games available through google or something, so i'm not sure what his deal is.

if rean doesn't die and I can't have Sara or towa win the reanbowl then cs was a mistake

>I'm going to ignore everything else and judge a game solely by its waifu mechanics

>first 2 games sabotaged character development for waifu mechanics
>lol we changed our mind on the waifu mechanics shit but we can't undo the damage it caused
>now enjoy the worst of both worlds

Really hope that guren or whatever he was would release Ao patch day before CS2 hits Steam.

>first 2 games sabotaged character development for waifu mechanics
No.

Sen fags are truly cancer, glad this shit is ending

except yes? everything that happened with bond event shit could and should have been just part of the story and involved the full cast instead of just being self contained shit with rean + partner only

I'm not a "sen fag" I'm a trails fan. I loved all the games.

The whole 14th was just a guess date anyway, we'll have to wait and see.

Not sure what you mean by that, he's just saying not to judge the game entirely on waifu shit. There's plenty of interesting stuff to learn in the game despite what you may think.

Yeah, they also sabotaged it for unnecessary padding and terribly handled plotlines but that goes without saying.

If not for the bond system making Rean have to not commit to anything they could have spent some time in making Alisa's affection for Rean develop in a way that isn't completely retarded and out of a trash light novel

>the game was marketed towards the muh waifu audience
>why do people only care about their waifu
I wonder why the fanbase falcom clearly wanted acts exactly like it's supposed to.

>le light novel argument is here again

Randy and Wazy are best bros.

I assume you're mostly talking about Cs 2? Which story plot are you talking about though?

The Pantagruel section was awful filler.

also, muh festival, that joke of a civil war and the incredibly anticlimactic retake thors

Randy-Tio interactions are still best but Randy-Wazy were great too. They're also best boys. I liked how they often managed to steal the show in ao despite Lloyd's mc-ness getting an upgrade.

That was one of the best parts though, but to each their own i guess. I'm asking for plot points though, i can agree that Cs 2 did feel padded at points, but i never felt that way in 1, since all the first games in an arc are like that.

Thors retake was pretty anticlimactic yeah, although it was on purpose, since they went as soon as they noticed alliance troops moving away, and the civil war was just showcasing the east side, which was not the main battle point of it, since that was happening out in the west, the festival felt fine to me, plenty of NPCs, and little things to do, it's the same idea as the mishyland park in Ao, and similarly the school section in FC.

I pray everyday hoping Falcom drops this mess in Calvard.

Wazy teasing Randy about Mireille was pretty fun, too.

>That tiny ass hand for Lloyd

What the hell is he supposed to be holding anyway?

Hopefully waifu stuff continues in Calvard with full force.

The festival itself is great because it finally brings different people from different places together. The amount of time spent on preparing and getting excited for what turned out to be an incredibly shitty performance was terrible. If they wanted idolshit they should have put a little effort but the song didn't even fit the costumes and atmoshpere. The fact that they also won was really cheap and by that point I was tired of the reacting with super modesty about it as usual.

Oh and the events were disappointing too if you want to compare them to ao's because they were mostly mini-games, the fortune was mostly stock phrases and even the garden had the usual generic reasurrances. Michelam had more personal events and small tidbits about the characters in the mirror castle and fortune-teller.

Randy's weapon?

>not the main battle point of it
Why advertise it as the main event of the game then? Why pretend to be neutral when you clearly aren't good enough to write that?

Oh yeah, i'm not saying they were on the same level as the park itself, i just have a really hard time finding stuff i think it's "bad" on itself, and i usually enjoy what i'm given, unless it's extremely bad, which i never felt was a thing in trails.

Oh, it looks so thin i thought it was some sort of pole.