/mbgg/ - Mobage General #841

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

I haven't been here in a while, did /padg/ die? I couldn't find it in the catalog

This is your valentines for today

>short hair
>white
Into the trash.

Soon !

Another mobile SAO?

>Captain-sexual
Himeko

>Neutral
Theresa
Bronya
Fuuka

>Likely bi or lesbian
Mei

>Lesbians
Sakura
Kallen

>Ahhhn, I wish I could taste mei-senpai's dick
Kiana

Its pretty shit, don't fall for it

>start of event she says something along the lines of "What's valentines day?"
>tfw no arber gf

Is there any mobage out there without a valentine's event?

Houkai
Girls frontline

Havent heard much about the Scooters, DC or Grasma anons but probably that has nothing going for it

No one plays those games anymore.

Have you played it ?
It's actually pretty decent.

I find it better than Memory Defrag.

Honkers and GF have chinese new year events/skins instead. Unfortunate but chinese new year is a bigger deal than v-day for chinks since it's pretty much the only holiday period the average chink gets each year.

Stop trying to shill that shitty game user

>AL is getting both Chink new years and Valentines day

Clearly they're the superior chinese game for knowing who their audience is and what they want

Currently using jane, frey, epis (UW), annette. I got uw of priscilla, 1* ophelia, sonia, and miriannes. Should I buy ophelia just because I have her UW now? Thinking maybe a Sonia, frey, epis, ophelia comp would work. Thoughts?

so what healer do i pick with my King's Raid free Awakened hero? im a noob doing chapter 4 easy mode right now

Rephy. If you want a qt girl but slightly worse performance, Laias.

>why is Colopl so generous
>why is Donuts so jew
>why is Donuts so generous
>why is Colopl so jew
What happened lads?

ded

Pasu!

>Valentines bgms cost more runes then the building
Who okay'd this one?

It sells so it's good.

How do you even get this stuff?

Blade skill, I suppose. I guess only Marr, and possibly Kooh when she release have it.

Delicious

>fuck of gumishill with your jew game
>tagatame is so generous!
What happened lads.

Finally got a costume for Tiki and it was on the daily heart gatcha roll, the ones I got with garnets for the other characters are not even better. I guess it's better to just hold on to your garnets until garnet gatcha has better rates for something good.

Line is too jewish while being terrible at whale baiting. I worry for the future of this game.

Gumi released the best and most generous tactical mobage ever, that's what happened

Do I go King or Raid!?!?

Do you have 0 awakened heroes? pick king

Do you have awakened heroes and need to ascend your weapons? pick raid

Who is this metal spiky guy and where can I get him?

That's Goku from One Piece.

from the FMA collab

oh thanks, sucks that its from a limited time collab

sorry i dont watch shitty shounen anime

They stop being generous again though.

dead

Pasu!

please play

How are you supposed to beat this, first event boss stage?
Haven't played in year or so, is there some mechanic I'm missing?

>Cannons
Capture all nodes surrounding it then charge on the weakened cannon. Or if you're a madman/korean whale, bruteforce it with pure power.

When in doubt try human wave tactics. Throw T-Dolls at it and grind them down.

>205058884
I'm surprised SE kept this dumpster fire alive for long enough to almost see its one year anniversary

Wow this guy is badass.

>Guy who's good with rough balls
Seems like this gaylord is swinging the wrong way

You have to manipulate the AI allies to surround the cannon and tell them to stop moving once they're there, it's pretty annoying.
>Boss is only 11346 should be ha-
>Half the team dies when I'm not looking

o_O what's this?

Loving the AG winter outfits, simple design but they look cute

Next set confirmed for valentines so I guess they aren’t giving any time to recover gems after the collab

This would be the perfect opportunity for some jewing but it seems $hion isn’t getting a gatcha outfits since she’s an event freebie

You start the map with 3 AI controlled bots.

Set the middle one on Hold and the other two on Hunt for the first turn and then set then on Hunt again. Whenever one gets right next to the cannon just set them Hold again to block that path and to cap the node. Once all nodes surrounding the cannon have been captured then it gets deactivated.

You have to stay in the upper half of the map though because the helipad up in the north will constantly send drones to try and cap your base.

Executioner has armor I think but you generally want to use AR/SMG squads because it's so much easier to move them around than with RFs and MGs.

Did they say WHO is going to be the valentines?

el proyecto tokyo dolls

Dead game with an autistic fanbase.

How do I complete the supply line on the second bonus stage in GF? The tanks keep cutting it off.

nah that'll be on the stream later today

Saying it has a fanbase is a bit of a stretch. It has no fanart, no players, no popularity and the only thing it has is some autist that finds joy in reposting the same things every thread.

I'm honestly and deeply surprised SE kept it alive this long considering they killed off alice order in like 3 months when it underperformed.

Ah, I was wondering why the npcs kept suiciding on it.

There's an SF helipad that spawns SF mobs.

Use them to whittle down the tanks until you can kill one.

Ah, I see.

SE only kill of kusoge

>his skill is just compensating for rough
>Ryan literally makes your ball go further, which technically already does the same thing as Marr, except it works on any situation
Marr is a meme you are forced to use since other characters are hard to upgrade. Lolo is the true life saver, being stronger in the bunker open opportunities on various stages.

>Oppotunity

Pangya is hard.

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door.

Tell me some english mobages please, anons.

Fuck you

Wasn't Lolo a brown/light brown in previous pangyas?

Any idea on how to get atk runes for UWs? I have absolutely none and after trying from guild shop, I still have none.

They have their own generals so go use the catalog

>tfw still stuck at stage 3-3
I know. I should try actually upgrading characters other thatn Tiki, though.

Sorry but what game?

I mean, if I'm posting there, is because I dont like those.

I dont want to use resources on characters who are not my wife, Kooh.

Then you clearly wont like the ones here either so why bother?

She looked like pic related in the classic Pangya.

For Whom the Alchemist Exists, also known as Tagatame and The Alchemist Code.

Tagatame and the alchemist code might as well be different games considering one is 2 years ahead of the other

There's only Fate which I already play, GBF which is a... meh mobage, and Shadowverse, that even liking Yu-Gi-Oh and TCG shit, I find it too bad. YGO can be played in PC so I already play it.

Would you guys says tagatame is the best tactical mobage?

Best girl ever. I'm playing casually while I wait for her to release.

GF

Arin is the best. Even in game character agrees, at least in the PSP game.

Houkai Impact is fun if you want to try something with real gameplay and cute girls.

>English honkers

She's nice, I like her way better in this game than in the classic Pangya. But Kooh has the raw power and cuteness I need.

Lolo probably wrote that herself.

Reminder to send hearts to your friends everyday on Pangya.

no that would be the mobile port of FFT. Tagatame is the 2nd best followed by FE Heroes

comparing FFT to FE does not work user
Taga is to FFT what PotK is to FE

Executioner is doable with 2RF3HG if you move them up to avoid her special attack. Despite hitting super hard, she doesn't actually have a lot of HP and a good pair of RFs will shred her quickly.

wait so how do i get Prinny's weapon without buying it from the shop in Tagatame? The JP wiki doesnt say shit about it

What's wrong with that?

why the FUCK can't I auto story mode chapter 6? I can't see myself farming XP in chapter 5, but holy hell, what else am I supposed to do? My Epis does decent damage, but I'm so lost.

you buy it from the shop

but its 1500 gems

It's not worth it anyways. At least Envy's armament was 1500 PAID gems but it's very good for a lot of characters.

Level your characters to at least 60. The difficulty jump from chapter 5 and 6 isn't as high compared to starting chapter 6 and 7. Tfw suddenly level 71 enemies.

is this what autism looks like?