OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.
Last Trailer: dailymotion.com/video/x6ehdgc

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DchcrooZdg8
twitter.com/_akadako_/status/962884406842048518
youtube.com/watch?v=sPNI31PZkCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly reminder than Erika existed

Second for actual canon, not meme ships like KeisukexYu

Oops linked the wrong thread in the OP.

Censoredmon

Uncensoredmon

Ophanimon is Tailmon's canon ultimate/mega.
youtu.be/DchcrooZdg8

No

>being a ophanicuck

Is he mc digimon material?

He doesn't have a humanoid ultimate, so no

now that I think of it, i guess only Megidramon and Shinegreymon are the exceptions to the rule, and the later is debateable.

He is possible the only one with just get bigger syndrome worse than Hackmon
Yeah, Megidramon is still see as the "bad evo" and ShineGreymon is pretty much a living armor

nah, he is just a little too monster hunter in style.

Just finished another domination battle with Arata, and whoever said that he is edgy is BSing. The guy flat out asked if I´m okay, told me not to overwork myself, and told me about how he used to play catch with Chitose and Ryuji back in the day.

Well more like Ryuji playing the chad back in the day.

Delete this

"Rei... Rei...Rei..."

"What?" The young boy with faded green hair asked, still typing away at his computer and not bothering to look for where the source of the sound. The source being his partner appmon, Hackmon. It was obvious that with the response he got from his buddy, there was no point in Hackmon continuing the conversation. He was clearly too preoccupied with something else to listen. But alas, the appmon continued on with already arranged list of questions.

"When was the last time you ate?"

No response. His partner just continued typing away at his computer like he always does. Sadly, this was the norm between these two. Whenever Rei was cought up in something he very rarely paid any attention to the outside world. This included even his own partner. Hackmon could wander off on his own and it would be days before Rei would realize he was gone.

"Rei... Rei...Rei..."

"What is it?" Rei asked once again. This time he turned his head ever so slightly to give the impression that he really was listening. From the looks of it, Hackmon must have caught him while he was in the middle of loading something. Now Rei had to listen whether he wanted to or not.

"When was the last time you ate?"

"I ate last night."

"What?"

"I had some energy gel"

"That's not food..." Hackmon's ears drooped slightly. While he rarely ever shows his concern openly, the idea of his partner not having a somewhat balanced diet bothers him greatly. Especially since as far as he knows, a well-balanced diet is required for humans. He learned that energy packets are fine once in a while and that most who are busy use them regularly, but they shouldn't be the only thing humans consume for days on end.

twitter.com/_akadako_/status/962884406842048518

It was apparently before Ryuji lost his parents given the memories
Arata must have been like 10 and still wrecked Chitose and Ryuji in terms of hacking

After a few seconds of staying silent it's clear Rei wasn't going to comment on this subject again, so Hackmon turned to something else that's been on his mind all morning.

"I noticed the blanket lying next to your computer desk. Did you sleep on the couch last night?

"I did." Again with the straightforward remarks...

"That's not good for your back. You have a bed for a reason. You should be using it."

"You were using it."

"I don't take up very much space. We could have easily slept together."

If Hackmon had any sense of humor he would have laughed. Dealing with Rei was almost like dealing with a child. Not to say Rei wasn't a child. In his time in the human world, Hackmon learned that those his age do tend to have a rebellious phase. Most grow out of it, some don't. Hackmon has a feeling that Rei definitelly won't be growing out of his anytime soon on account of the things he has gone through. What Rei's gone through in the past few years is something most wouldn't even be able to believe.

It doesn't help that because of his past, Rei is so socially awkward that he hasn't made the effort to really get to know anyone since he had met him. It's a shame because Hackmon, while he is a huge loner himself, feels that he and Rei could form a stronger bond if Rei would just open up a bit and realize that Hackmon only wants to help him and support him.

"Rei..."

"Rei... Rei...Rei..."

"What?" The boy responded, this time with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"I want you to sleep with me tonight." The tiny appmon said sternly and firmly.

Rei was caught off guard by this sudden line of dialogue and immediately stopped typing. He slowly turned his chair to where he was he was looking Hackmon in the eyes. "What?"

Nah, he is like three years younger than them. Was probably around 14 or so.

"You're late. It's almost midnight." Hackmon said as Rei pulled back the covers. Though, to be fair, Hackmon was surprised to see him before midnight at all. He was already prepared for the possibility of having to go into the living to drag his buddy out.

"I was busy." Rei began climbing into bed. Hackmon was just about ready to jump off to make room when he heard Rei's voice.

"You don't have to get off. You were already here before me anyway." Rei said. Hackmon did just that and stayed where he was at the foot of the bed. He stretched himself slightly and gave out a quiet yawn, not too different from how a dog would before lying down.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Hackmon said before shutting his eyes and drifting off to dream world.

"What?"

"Did you brush? You're suppose to do that before bed, you know." Hackmon stood himself up on all fours and turned his head in Rei's direction.

"Of course I know that." Rei said with slight aggravation in his voice.

Not being fully convinced, because knowing his partner, why would he, the tiny appmon inched closer to Rei.

"What are you doing?" Rei asked.

"Sniff check." Hackmon said.

"You're kidding, right? Are you my mom now?"

"It's the easiest way for confirmation."

"Actually, the easiest way for confirmation is by taking my word for it." Rei said, gently putting his head on Hackmon's head to try and prevent him from coming any further. Hackmon just kept pushing so Rei let him have his way to get things over with.

Rei sat up slightly and leaned against the wall at the head of his bed. Standing on his hind legs and placing his two front paws on Rei's chest, Hackmon leaned in closer and closer until he was just a few inches away from his face. "Oh, you did. Very good."

"Of course I did." Rei winced a bit as he could faintly feel Hackmon's claws poking him through his shirt.

"This is the fist time I've ever seen you this close. Sometimes I forget you're a tiny dragon under those dirty robes of yours." Rei lifted his arm and began to rub Hackmon from his back all the way down to his tail. "Now go to bed."

"My robes aren't dirty."

Hackmon's body shuddered from Rei's soft but also firm touch. He turned his gaze ever so slightly away. Petting was one of his weaknesses. Especially when it was his tail that was being pet.

"Rei..." Hackmon said quietly as his mind was almost lost in bliss just from being pet like a dog. He didn't want to move.

Rei reached up and caressed hackmon's cheek before leaning a bit forward himself and giving Hackmon a tiny kiss on the nose. For a split second Hackmon was taken aback.

"Sorry, Hackmon. I know I can be stubborn sometimes. I know you're just want to look out for me as my partner." Rei said quietly, almost as if to make sure nobody else could hear. Not that anyone else was even around to hear him. Rei continued to silently pet Hackmon.

Hackmon wasn't sure what to say. Was this really Rei? This certainly didn't feel like him. Or rather, this is the real Rei. The one he's not use to. The Rei who's a loving older brother. The Rei from before the whole Leviathan incident. He's sweet. Much different from how his usual rude straightforward self is.

Rei held Hackmon close as Hackmon leaned againt Rei's chest. Ever since he lost Hajime, Rei probably longed for any kind of affection, whether even he knew it or not.

And now, Hackmon was ready to give Rei any kind of affection he desired.

As Rei pulled away slightly, Hackmon leaned forward as if to pull him back. He gently licked his human partners lips unsure about what his partner would think. He could tell by Rei's expression that he was taken aback much like how he was a second earlier. Rei's sudden change of expression didn't last long however as he quickly reciprocated with a gentle kiss.

Is someone actually reading all that? is autictic enough to report it?

Hackmon's mouth tasted far different from a humans. At least, as far as Rei knew. This was the first kiss he's ever shared with anybody. He could only assume it was the same for Hackmon.

It didn't take long for their tongues to meet. Unsurprisingly, Hackmon's tongue was larger in comparison and in no time at all it practically forced its way into Rei's mouth. As their tongues battled for dominance, Hackmon could feel his mind going blank. He dug his claws deeper into Rei's chest, but even still, Rei held him close. Neither of them wanted it to end.

Eventually the two had to separate but only to catch their breath. It was difficult for Hackmon to look his buddy in the eyes so he just kept his head tilted down.

Hackmon slowly backed away from Rei's chest and positioned himself to where he was now sitting in the humans lap. Just beneath him was a very prominent bulge that wasn't there before. Hackmon placed one paw against it and gently rubbed it. Even with the material it was being contained by, it was obvious what it was that he was touching.

"I thought this whole thing started because you wanted me to get some sleep." Rei said in an almost cheeky tone.

"I'm sorry for my selfishness." Hackmon slowly pulled back Rei's pants and underwear to reveal his throbbing half erect member.

Hackmon's paws were shaking. He's seen his fair share of naked humans with all his spying and hacking through the net. Male and female. Neither was much of a turn on for him, anatomy-wise. Probably because of the fact that humans are another species altogether, or probably because being an appmon, those types of urges weren't built it. As far as he knew, appmon didn't even have the right, "equipment" for fulfill those urges. But even still, it'd be wrong to say he didn't have such urges right now. Seeing his partner like this, especially this close, is almost too much to bear.

"You're not being selfish." Rei responded. He placed a hand on Hackmon's head.

Well this thread is fucking dead already.

Thanks a lot, fanficspammer.

Hackmon placed his paws on Rei's legs to keep them spread as he leaned his head down. In an effort to get positioned correctly, he felt his face bump up against Rei lightly. The scent of it filled his nose immediately. The smell was hard to describe, but not bad. Gently, he licked the head of Rei's cock. He could practically feel the vibrations running through Rei's body as the boy jolted from the soft touch of the warm, wet tongue.

He licked it again and again and again. It felt as though it was getting harder with every touch. It wasn't long before he could taste a salty yet sweet substance coming from the tip. Rei never said a word so Hackmon assumed what he was doing was right.

He continued to lick elsewhere. He rested his tongue down at the base of Rei's cock and licked upwards coating the underside in saliva. Again, again, and again, he repeated this method. He licked all over making sure to get a taste of every inch. In the background he could faintly hear Rei's breathing getting louder. It was bliss.

Hackmon opened his mouth wide and positioned his head directly above the fully erect member before dropping down and taking the tip of it into his mouth. He had to be extra careful with how sharp his teeth were. They were far sharper than a humans. He slowly moved his head down taking in more of the boys length until he could feel it in the back of his throat. The same salty yet sweet substance was gone and replaced with an almost sour taste. Though, it wasn't unpleasant.

He pulled back for much-needed breath before immediately going back down for more as soon as he could. Eventually, he got to the point to where he was comfortable enough to start bobbing his head up and down in a rhythmic motion.

As the appmon continued, Rei moved his hand down to trace one of Hackmon's ears, not so much as to guide him, but to caress him lovingly and let him know he was doing good. Hackmon couldn't contain his own pleasure by this point as his as his tail wagged with glee.

"Perfect, just like... that." Rei spoke in a soft tone as he rubbed Hackmon's back.

Suddenly, Hackmon could feel Rei's grip on him tighten. He didn't need to be told to know that his partner was nearing his climax. In the back of his mind he figured it would probably be best to pull away, but the rest of his mind was so hazy with pleasure that his body wouldn't listen to him if he tried. He felt a slight tug on his hood as Rei apparently tried pulling him away, but Hackmon wouldn't move.

Hackmon could feel thick spurts of fluid hit the back of his throat. Unsure about what to do he just sat there and accepted it into himself. Hackmon knew the consistency of semen was thick, but that knowledge didn't help to get it down. Should he even be swallowing it at all? Of course this thought was in the back of his mind too, but again, he was too lost in pleasure at the moment to think straight.

Gulp after gulp he swallowed as much as he could before pulling back for air. As he pulled away, what was left, which was a mixture of the twos bodily fluids, dripped out of his mouth, soiling his partners lap.

After he got his breath up, he spoke. "Sorry, I'll clean that up."

"Was this your plan all along?" Rei asked between breaths.

"It wasn't, but perhaps this could be an efficient way to get you to come to bed in the future."

Rei gently placed a hand on Hackmon's head. "I gotta admit. If this is what I get every now and then, it'd be hard to pass up." Rei can't blame Hackmon for wanting him to get a good nights rest every now and knows full well that he tends to push his own body beyond its limits and how damaging it can be.

>thread barely started
>already retarded noirposter and faggot fanfic spammer
Truly Nietzsche was right

What’s the best way for digimon to be classified? Beyond the normal virus/vaccine/data classification I mean. I know there are fields, and in cyber sleuth there are element types, but I also remember the ds games had attributes that were almost fields

Fields seem pretty well designed to classify them. Well aside from the fact that tons of digimon belong to like 4 fields at once.

Is beter to just stay with the basic types, they always fuck the classification by leting lots of mons to be in more than one or something not making much sence

Habitats then maybe?

What kind? I mean ok some are easy, like Demon lords live in the dark area, deep savers live in the net ocean, but then you get to stuff like the olympians who just chill wherever.

What the fuck is going on?

Some autist decided /digi/ is the best place to post his Rei/Hackmon fanfiction.

But I'm not the author.

Exceptions to the rule I guess?
Like the Royal Knights, they're always roaming

Although you could say they belong near Yggdrasil's current location I guess, do Olympians not have their own place?

Some autist decided /digi/ is the best place to post someone elses Rei/Hackmon fanfiction.

degeneracy

Why fucking dump it then?

Fucking moron.

So, what do the voices tell /digi/?

For the next Story/World game, would you want a human or digimon main antagonist?

>yessss, dump shitty fanfics on hokkaido snowman judging panels you homo

Whatever is fine, maybe Digimon this time around, we got a Human in N0
Im just happy if is not another digital life form than is not one or the other, again, we dont need D-Reapers 4.0

Digimon. But make it an actual digimon and not some digital lifeform. I want something like Jupitermon:Wrath or BoltBoutamon as the final boss.

Human and Digimon working as partners and best friends. The main characters are chosen children-type teenagers who each receive a Digimon partner and are competing in the Digital World toward different goals. Most are friendly rival sorts who want selfish but harmless things and come around to the player character's more selfless goal as the plot progresses, then maybe you've got an edgier rival with a BlackWargreymon or something that just wants to become powerful but secretly his real wish is for friendship

But then one of the kids is a total cockbag that wants, I dunno, the ability to alter the real world to his whims like he can with the digital world, and his partner is legit best bros with him and wants to help him achieve his goal.

I like the idea of the main villains being genuine in their partnership. Especially since every other time it was one side using the other, Would be cool if they show that both the digimon and the human genuinely care about each other, but are otherwise either evil, or heavily antagonistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPNI31PZkCk

I really love that pic.

To trigger /digi/, clearly it did work.

If you want even less people to come here may as well just spam furry shit

But I don't want them to leave. That isn't my intention.

Well what exactly is the purpose then?

It completely puts people off from attempting any sort of discussion.

To make them feel uncomfortable.

And that is a reason to leave, at this rate the general may not live for the weekend

You're fucking weird if you think that will keep people here.

Then the thread deserves to die. The rest of the site isn't as easily triggered as here. You all should be the same.

What kind of game would digi like to see in the future?
I would like a Okami/Zelda like dungeoning game where you travel around the world as a veemon (or some other mon) collecting digimentals. The digimentals unlock new abilities, which unlocks new puzzles, new dungeons, new items, etc.
That or a cellphone port of the wonderswan games with official translations.

>The rest of the site isn't as easily triggered as here
I'm pretty sure spamming walls of shit pisses people off on most of the other blue boards as well.

>It's everyone else's fault for being upset! Not me for making people upset!
Literally victim blaming. Are you 12?

It does. But they aren't going to leave.

Shitty bait is shitty.

>victim blaming
>unironically using that term ever
Am I on tumblr? Fucking numale

I bet you are the fag that always says we shouldn't be as triggered as /pol/, /co/ and Tumblr, right?

Aw, are the babies triggered? Do want to go back to your safe space?

Triggered by what? You are the fag literally throwing a shitfit over a shitpost.

You really need to improve your baiting.

And now, is that type of circle discussion than actually kill the threads
May someone should delete the thread and dont about it again until tri

>/digi/ will die because some crappy shitposter posted someone's fanfic a few days ago in an attempt to bait us to invade some homo spic
Cannot make this shit up people.

>May someone should delete the thread
Well, I already did my job and reported everyone in this thread, so goodbye.

How bout ignoring him and attempting to start up actual conversation about digimon? For example, how high are the chances of Tri pulling a Super and getting an anime season, seeing how they have way too much shit to clean up to fit into one movie?

>reporting a report
You do know that's a violation of the rules right?

After Super being put on hiatus. None.
Hell Boruto is starting to dip in ratings.
I doubt Toei wants to support something that won't do as well Boruto or Super.
Tri was just a quick buck for them.

I don't care. If that's what we need to do to nuke this thread (myself included) then, so be it.

Not very high IMO. But if it does happen it would have to focus on the 02 bunch because everyone on tri has already reached ultimate.

Don't you post anywhere else. Why would you risk a ban like that?

I dunno. I think if they just pull a super, by making the first 30 episodes retellings of the movies, they could make some cheap quick bucks. No need to blow huge animation budgets or make grand new scripts for a while, all while the desperate nostalgia fans and fujos eat it all up.

Fujos aren't watching Tri.
There's less doujins of Tri than fucking Appmon.
Only the desperate nostalgia fans are left. I'll wait till the ending of Tri is out before we make the case if it will get another anime.

But no it won't get one. Bleach is one of the most profitable manga of all time, yet Toei isn't animating it's last arc.
Tri isn't getting shit.
Wait until another year or so before we get another Digimon anime.

>Wait until another year or so before we get another Digimon anime.
Actually a good question about that. Assuming they dont pull a DBS, what will we even get? I dunno about how good Appmon 2s chances are. Tamers second coming is also debatable, though it depends on Konaka and his Drama CD.

But assuming we do get a fresh anime, what gimmicks can we expect?

>Don't you post anywhere else
Nah, /digi/ is love, /digi/ is life.
To be fair I also used to post on Dragon Balls threads, but those went full retard pretty quick.
Being a spic is suffering.

Probably try no new gimmicks and try to revamp Digimon for a new gen of kids.
But it will fucking bomb, make no mistake about that. Kids don't give a shit about Digimon anymore, this is truth no matter what any fag says. They should try pandering to teenager and make the anime a glorified commercial to sell the new Story Game.

Maybe another Appmon-esque season but with Digimon. I don't think why they bothered with a new sub-franchise, the market is already saturated to pull another direct competitor to Digimon.

>what gimmicks can we expect?
Everything that could be done has already been done. Even appmon just changed the names f an old gimmick and marketed as something new:
digivice->appli drive
digixros->applink
jogress->app gattai
burst mode->overdrive

I just want to see them go full retard and try to make some adult themed digimon anime. Just imagine that monstrosity.

Tamers Sequel on Netflix is the only way to go.

>But assuming we do get a fresh anime, what gimmicks can we expect?
The main digimons fusing with worthless fodder yet again. The fuckers are obsessed with the idea. Unless they do another sequel for adventure or tamers I already gave up on ever getting another season with just regular partners and no pokemon catch em all bullshit.

The thing is they tried their own gimmicks, what with Haru googling stuff, Eri punching in fighting game commands etc. But outside of Rei hacking shit, they dropped it after one or two tries.

Everyone becomes a Tamer on the planet.
Jian, Takato, and Ruki must try to prevent the world from being destroyed as the only ones with Digimon that can go Ultimate.
Obviously the planet does die though in the end. Or some twist end like Big O S2.

Seeing, how all the digimon in the digital world became ultimates thanks to Calumon, I dont think Takato and Pals are gonna be able to stop anyone. Though maybe that could also be the point. The heroes arent stronger than the mooks and now have to plan ahead and every mistake ends in tragedy.

Well most of the Digital World was destroyed by the D-Reaper. I don't think all those ultimates survived.
Most people will get low level shitmons.

Eater

Just make Narutaru but with Digimons.

But there arent any left. Hell thats why most likely outcome for the tamers mons is "Got eaten by a random ultimate", since they were reverted to babies. And the tamers world didnt seem to be very populated to begin with.

>the gay character that wants to get mpreg gets brutality raped
YES

Wasnt that the one, where everyone kills/rapes each other with mons?

Nah. Only one person gets raped by a mon but it happens to a non chosen.
Most of the Chosen Children that were raped or get raped it is done by humans.
But yes they kill each other with their mons.

>Most
*All