/wtc/ - Un-oiled hinge edition -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

shit general

>shit general
Not as shitty as gwent general that still needs /wtc/ in their title to even survive

Don't be so negative, friendo

>Trissfu will never sit on your face

I want to breed elf wenches.

Geralt and Triss OTP

>BRAAAP

We all do. Except for the Church of the Eternal Homosexuals

So do all the kings fug their sorceress advisers? I find it very hard to imagine the kings not wanting to fuck supremely powerful and hot women. Vise versa, I find it hard to imagine the sorceresses not wanting to leverage their attractiveness and sex appeal for personal gain, as they were taught in Aretuza

philippa fucked dijkstra and triss fucked flotest, i'm not sure about others

reeeee trissfu is not like that reeee

Foltest is a catch desu. Apart from the sister fucking thing.

what effect is this?

trissfag filter

If i recall correctly i remember Sabrina Glessivig vehemently denying fucking Henselt. But since there's a general uneasiness about mages and maybe enough to sow distrust of the rulership if word spreads they're more "close" than thought, they risk getting usurped if people think the sorceress is pulling his strings. So both parties have an incentive to keep it between each other, so I imagine it being more widespread than what we hear. In short, I think all Kings dick their sorceress advisers.

reee stop this, Foltest never dicked muh Trissfu reeeee

Well in the books he was in love with Louisa La Valette girl since like... 1264? Up until 1271 come the time of TW2 where he died. So he probably didn't. Who knows.

Is there any way to improve antialiasing in W3 aside from selling my kidney and buying 4K monitor and 1080ti?

Considering the gpu shortage you're going to need a lot more than your kidney, amigo. In any case, i don't know.

Bought my 1070 in 2016, feels good.

what you think trissfu were doing during all those boring nights at court?

Artposter, are you the guy in /gwt/ that wants to hit the image cap here because of the waifuposter there? Because that is bad for all parties involved. You'll just get more spiteful waifuposters when there is only one there

I would never do such thing, hitting the imagelimit just to make you faggots suffer for ruining /gwt/&/wtc/ even after splitting. Thats pointless and vile. I am just sharing some nice The Witcher art with my waifubros!

You're attacking a strawman here. You got one Trissposter all up in your jimmies and are attacking the strawman that he doesn't even post in. I don't really understand

>H-He doesn't even post here
Sure thing friendo

how many times you think cir and avallac'h had sex?

Every single day.

Can you at least help me understand how this solves things? There are waifuposters here that don't go to /gwt/ that may feel slighted that you're purposely fucking this thread up, which will go there if you succeed. So the source of your discontent was a waifuposter shitting up /gwt/, this will only cause more, no?

Waifuthreads should not even exist for the witcher. Romance is like 0.09% of the content of the series.

Has he admitted that is the reason? Cause i could easily sink their thread with Ciriposting, no big deal, i got whole evening.

You mean you'll bump the thread with Ciri-posting.

>It will only cause more
Just one waifushitter on /gwt/&/wtc/ is more than enough. If he wants to shit up my general, I'll shit up his.

I never said that.

That's what you'll be doing, even if you don't intend it, famalam.

Well user, unlike /wtc/, /gwt/&/wtc/ can easily survive without images.

You have my sword, Cirifriend

Yes, he has implicitly and explicitly admitted he's doing it for this reason at this point.

and they call us autistic, lmao

Last chance artposter, cease your activities at once.

I hope you like Ciri, cause i just upgraded my Ciri folder

>multiple short stories revolve around Geralt getting pussy
>Sorceresses have an orgasm spell
>Dandelion

CHAAAAAARGE

It doesn't make sense, right? We just want to chill and talk and they are so grossly intolerant that the chimp the fuck out yet call us autistic. What a world!

:3

We are reaching /ksg/ levels of autism.

Indeed.

This gwtposter is more autistic than any waifuposter can ever. And i've seen people refer to Yennefer as "Yenna" on forums before, so that's fucking saying something.

Thats mean user

Isn't that how Geralt called her sometimes?

He's a yencuck, last of his kind.

Yeah, same as Margarita and stuff. But they're so waifu-fied that they call her by her affectionate nickname of those close to her. That's like Trissposters unironically referring to Triss as "darling" or something

Post one where sc*itel are getting btfo.

The Order did nothing wrong. Scoia'tael are just a bunch of terrorists who deserve to be hanged

What a time for me to come back and experience this unfold. I missed both /bfg/ and /d3g/ implode because I was on a badly timed break.

It's offical. /gwt/ has their own seperate general.

Heh, that was fun

3 generals now, this is quite a sight indeed

This is gwent art and not witcher related. Please remain /wtc/ related.

But this faggot is still here

Please report as it is not witcher related art, but gwent art.

That is kind of an apt analogy. Ciri and her friends were being oppressed for being elves with the horse purchasing tihng so they decided to take action against them, and succeeded!

But all Gwent art is Witcher art as Gwent is a Witcher product.

But not all Witcher art is Gwent art.

>/bfg/ and /d3g/ implode
What happened to /bfg?

Godspeed artposter.

Please report this as well as it is gwent card art and has no place here.

That's not true, gwent is a seperate product.

We need nazi mods to bring some ordnung to this shitfest.