/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

if you're attracted to alphinaud you're a pedophile edition

>Valentione's Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Valentiones_Day/

>Eureka 4.25
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Trailer
youtu.be/_1tABKPBlJs

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasiaxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/Gj8eLa5x

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9236179148295193798/member/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Sefra toesies

Lalafells are made for Hyur cocks!

honestly when are they gonna let me have bill russell rings i want to glamour a ring on each finger

yeah well that's because cute isn't my aesthetic

i know your true feelings darling

post cats

stop dcing me reeeeeee

If you don't have any of the event earrings are there any other pairs you can use for this weeks fashion report? I've heard Behemoth earrings but I don't have then and I haven't seen the Fate pop for a bit.

Something something PF filling slowly

Remember not to feed Vjera!

Please Send Tell, Discord required. Meaning if you're not willing to voice don't bother.
> I know your true feelings darling.
Nobody does.

Is O1S dead at this point?

Weekly reminder to NOT bully lizard

How do glamour plates work and if you put gear in the dresser, can you get it on to the retainer or squadron afterwards?

So are the bans coming out yet from the server transfers?

whenever reminder that you are all beautiful and perfect and amazing and i love you and i hope you love you as well

and if you can not or will not love you tehn i will love you enough for both of us

one day, everything is gonna be better for you!

that's because we don't have feelings my love!

No, anything you store in the dresser cannot be given to either retainers or squadron members

I've seen people making PF parties for Moogle EX and saying the earrings can be used for fashion report.

I wanna smooch Akechi.

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Then why even bother using it?

Do not trust c@girls.

Mog EX drops necklaces, which can be used. Earrings are either Cactuar or Behemoth

Because I can have separate glamour sets for BLM and RDM, immediately apply a full glamour over a new set of gear without having to manually cast a glamour, and tie the plate to a gearset with a macro

If you dont uphold the rules now when will you?

you never talk though

Oh wait nvm I don't think there are earrings in Moogle EX. I guess some of those parties thought there were.

Yea neko and naka got banned

False

>Playing music from other series/etc can get you banned
>Still can get banned for playing iconic FFXIV music
Why did they add this again?

Isn't that right.
I talk on voice every time unless I'm eating because nobody wants to hear that.

How do you get the "fashion leader" title?

hey don't trust suncats, but you can feel safe around moonies we're pure and loyal

Alphinaud? More like Alphimutt.

Name change to Emily Epperson!

wat? are you fucking serious? you can get banned for playing songs from other series?

Only if you butcher the FFXIV songs so much it sounds like you're playing something else.

no, they're just being intentionally retarded.

Didn't you read the agreement you have to accept to even learn the ability to play the bard music?

will i need to put those little shit stains on my face too?

they only ban if you hurt someones feelings in game. you should know this by now

la creatura...

>i-i talk all the time
>nobody can vouch for me or has heard my voice though :)
lol

Yeah, you're not allowed to play any copyrighted music other than music from FFXIV, with the exception of Answers, Dragonsong, and Revolutions.

Its a disclaimer. Theres literally nobody ever been banned for using perform.

>tfw if I want to glamour the new crafted gear I'd have to make the gear twice as i'm using it for stats.

Basically this.

God damn niggers are disgusting

You do get banned if other players report you.

You're really grasping hard here. It could be that not everyone is a desperate fool who freaks out over hearing a female talk and just plays the game. The only people that care are idiots like you.

Someone messaged me once while I played music to warn me, because their friend got a 3 day ban the day before. I've never gotten in trouble but who knows

They literally don't have any way of verifying that those reports are accurate and you were actually playing what they said you were.

if you want to glamour the new crafted gear don't use it for a glamour plate you fucking moron. just glamour it normally.

all of you mouthbreathers making up reasons why plates suck are just embarrassing at this point.

Of course they do.

PLATES SUCK BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS FUCKING RETARDED AND UNNEEDED IF THEY JUST IMPLEMENTED A NORMAL FUCKING GLAMOR SYSTEM FROM THE START LIKE EVERY OTHER MODERN MMO

GET YOSHIDAS 2 INCH CHINESE COCK OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND USE YOUR BRAIN.

can someone give me the TL;DR story for the turtles, i skipped through everything but now it seems kind of important

The best couple is male miqo'te and female elezen!

Phoneposting memc@ doesn't have the right file names but I'm still here! Hello /xivg/

But putting anything in the glamour plates dresser stops me from later using it on my retainers if I wanted to.

It's stupid, they need a proper glamour log that works similar to the crafting log and has a tick or not to tell if you own it.

right i forgot that not agreeing with you is the same as fellating naoki yoshida

sorry, i'll do better next time, godhead user

The best couple is male midlander and female roe

>female

This is cute as heckums.

>they need
they really don't actually need this, though. the system in place works fine and isn't even that unintuitive if you go into it knowing what the system is and isn't for.

a lot of dumb assholes just got into their head what the glamour dresser was going to be in order to give themselves a reason to be mad when it released and was exactly what they said it was.

> Making up reasons why plates.
Or because it actually sucks, idiot.
That is what I said, yes. Thank you for reaffirming.

Reminder that this is a member of the Vjera Alliance.

No you do not, if you want to glamour the new gear you just don't place it in a plate and just leave it default when you want it for the stats

Until I see evidence something doesn't exist.

blue kojin tell red kojin that six blue kojin tribe die in day of shell
blue kojin think six tribe too much
blue kojin think day of shell fake and make red kojin angry

No fucking way.
How the fuck did Helperc@ fall so far?

Look how cute that thing is! And the ferret isn't bad either.

What makes you say that when they can't detect and ban BLMs speedhacking, SMNs ruinhacking and even if they can check what inputs you entered, do you think they have a way of replicating that without manually playing it themselves?

a closeup of your shitty snowflake mod elezen really makes this post better thanks

thank you for helping aa brainlet such as me

THE SYSTEM IN PLACE IS LIKE TRYING TO REINVENT THE FUCKING WHEEL
ITS WORTHLESS GARBAGE THAT HAS LITERALLY NO REASON TO EXIST OTHER THAN TO BE "DIFFERENT"
GET A NICE COLD DRINK TO WASH DOWN YOSHIDA'S LOAD AND USE YOUR BRAIN

Please don't lump me in with your own crusade, i don't advocate anything.

imagine being so much of a brainlet that glamour plates are too hard to use

or worse, throwing a tantrum just because it isn't 100% of what you wanted it to be.

can jamal hurry up and findom some other ebin already so we can fast forward to the thread meltdown and fake suicide

another year of peace sounds nice

Incoming DRK rework!
Get ready for Heavensward levels of domination and fun again!

It stopped being a snowflake mod when people started using it and posting with it after me.

Yoshi wants to try and make everything deep, unique and gameplay related instead of just doing what works well. He insists on every mechanic in the game being something you actually "do" in the game hence the dresser itself and the glamour prisms and gems. It probably drive him crazy to see all other mmos just having a click to apply system.

I think I did too much to my apartment.

Imagine defending bad design, unnecessary complexity and a total lack of capacity just because you like the game in general. Hes lost the plot.

Your fc tag says otherwise.

i too miss when they were fake dead because they're really annoying this time around, probably more so than before and they don't even post houtengeki art while they argue about shit they only sort of understand anymore

>vjera claims to have popularized the black sclera mod now
can you just stop being so embarrassing? and go ahead, call this someone falseflagging.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9236179148295193798/member/

NO ONE SAID THEY ARE HARD TO USE
IS YOUR BRAIN HARD TO USE?
DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ?
IS YOUR MIND CLOUDED FROM CONSUMING NOTHING BUT YOSHIDA'S SOY SAUCE FLAVORED SALTY NUT JUICE THAT YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THAT THE SYSTEM IS JUST FUCKING GARBAGE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING FUCKING GARBAGE?

Here's my cat

we all know their purpose

post their purpose

yes, looks pretty gaudy

> Popularized.
No, I just hadn't seen anyone using or posting it prior to me. Especially not Elezen, but feel free to point me to someone who was.

You are this mad

S-seihai...

good mornyan