Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFAidnnFTM8
youtube.com/watch?v=XyMYFBrBxLw (Untranslated)

Gameplay Explanation:
my.mixtape.moe/mmicxj.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/fedwbz.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/scjfhb.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!voglnYha!cKiqyTX1xYyORVNvUEj7-vwubs8egBCX2L6Il_BcRoM

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kekgds.png
smashcast.tv/GuyZoo/videos/478636
mega.nz/#!u5hX0RoS!jCw5Fj9RR7y4_G1jxoluEc0vUvbzNOqm5MAq7qQSbGo
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice job, you remembered the OST

Congratulations again to Muri, may he get well soon.

He needs to redeem himself. True Sillfag run next

Character rosters did 404

huh. what would a run look like where we tried to minimize the number of times rance has sex with a non-sill? to the point where a conquer sex scene is too much. we'd have to go through iga, tenshi maybe, mouri?

Here's the 4mb version.

If CRAnon could upload the full resolution as well, I'll add them both in one MEGA Link

Rance would hate you for it

I've thought about minimum SAT runs before. If memory serves they quickly become vassal only runs, which aren't too bad. The real ones that are tough to avoid are those 3 minor princesses. You've also got to spend some time considering which route is optimal to enter. Sadly it might be DK (do the shogun sex scenes trigger on that route? I honestly don't know).

I didn't before but I am now.

Just take him to the shell cave, he gets more happiness from that than having sex with women.

>not hacking the game and removing all non-Sill scenes

Here:
my.mixtape.moe/kekgds.png

And thanks in advance.

Fuck it, I'll quickly outline my intuition:
>True has the shougun scenes and a possible dungeon-induced scene (you need to do a dungeon for Miki)
>KTM's not an option, you've got to conquer everybody in order to win that route.
>Isoroku's probably worse than True. Sure, True has the shogun scenes but Isoroku has Isoroku (pre-route as well as during route) and the other impregnation stuff
>Kenshin might be better than True, the only mandatory scenes that I can think of are Kenshin's, although I imagine that you'll have to trigger all three minor princess events in order to get to Kenshin. At least you get to not do any dungeons until you're on the same fan that puts you up against the final boss
>DK might be better than true, because it means that you get to skip the dungeoneering for Miki entirely and probably also the shougun scenes
>Ran is fucking loaded with Ran sex and forces you to do a dungeon in order to enter the route. Pretty sure that you'd also hit all three minor princesses here.
Hmm, yeah, I'm leaning towards DK via True. Mostly on the assertion that fighting the DK Demon Army would make you skip the post-conquer H-scenes (e.g. minor princesses, shoguns) and all dungeons.

h8 Sill, love Lia

Up until the moment they maul somebody, yes.

Aren't the princesses H-scenes only triggered if Rance is at the last country siege?

Hmmm....

Start->vassal Hara->beat Iga either via Gekkou or Inukai 1v1->either vassal Tokugawa or tempura them->reveal secret on hannies->beat Takeda blitz BEFORE THEY TAKE SAITAMA->vassal Uesugi->vasal Asai-Asakura->war One-Eyed, ignore any wife that you can fuck (then again, that doesn't give SAT), take out Omachi->beat One-Eyed->Get Omachi->enter True route->vassal Tenshi->wait until Xavier gives you a path to Africa???->enter DK route->win DK route

I don't think so?

Wait. Is this true?

C-Can I get a translation? Please? Pretty please?

100% true.

You're becoming more homo with every passing second

explains most of /haniho/

Rance 10 is giving me bad vibes. I really hope I'm wrong but the gameplay looks like it's going to be complete shit.

>gachashit recruitment system
>losing a normal battle results in game over

The fact that there's no trial yet doesn't exactly still confidence either. It's like they're not confident with the game's gameplay.

>>>losing a normal battle results in game over
wait what

I remembered not getting a princess H-scene during a 13-Turn action fan. Oil field didn't trigger the scene and I didn't field Rance because of Isoroku (I think?)

It probably was RNG nonsense, but wanted to clear that doubt anyway

Isn't that every RPG? Why the fuck would losing all of your HP in a normal battle not be a game over?

>vassal Uesugi
Wait, no, don't do that, I can't remember if it gives SAT or not but that'd probably mean that you fuck Kenshin. Maybe you can just conquer them normally? I can't remember if you get an event when you conquer their first province or not. If all else fails, just ignore them.

I really don't know the technicalities of this. Sorry.

Have you ever played an RPG? Losing normal battles are like that. In the worst case you could save before the battle, and if you can't win at all you apparently can retire from the quest and try again next turn or a different quest.

There is no trial yet because they were working hard in debugging to get the game ready in time for the release date as it's a system especially hard to debug. The last two months the team barely got days off, even only having a few on the end of the year instead of the usual 2 weeks. Then they rest until the end of the master up week and only then they should have started on a trial.

And making a trial is not that easily, it being a big game and a game with the format like this makes it even harder to prepare.

VI, RQM, and SR just put you back into the turn selection screen unless it's special circumstances

Can confirm.

You would love Daiteikoku.

So, like almost every RPG ever.

>Isoroku
Maybe you got her "fleeing" event instead?

>gachashit recruitment system
That could actually be fun, it depends on how the odds work. At least it'll be a one time fee for the whole Collectible Card Set

SR is a Conquest Game and there's no game over in Quest since the game is always autosaving. Only VI is an exception and you can do the same thing in X by just saving before every mission like any normal person would (even when they don't savescum).

Yeah, it was her first defeat. That could actually explain why

This is from that stream?

I'm ready for X!

And then X may very well have an autosave that let you start from the beginning of the battle or just before it whenever you get a gameover.

Did you really expect Chaos to be a weak sword?

How many times have you clear the game?

He's also a lot more exhausting to use than other swords. Mostly because of the whole take-over your body thing.

Zero

Alicesoft like to have the lore represented at least somewhat faithfully. Chaos is a top level sword, and so is the strongest you can get. So for balance reasons they at least give that very high EXP reduction for using him.

It doesn't apply if I never ever had sex to begin with, right?

What are you waiting, X's release?

Did you enjoy it so far?

It's Chaos what did you expect? Also, some other C-class equipment has way above normal stats, too.

dont forget
>not voiced
>no CGs for everyone
>probably linear as fuck even though they've tried to pretend otherwise

Sadly, it does. Most boards here will do it to you. /a/ did it to me with Jojo, Veeky Forums did it to me with, well, Veeky Forums, and /pol/, /r9k/, and a little bit of Veeky Forums did it to me by saying bad things about how women compare to men. Veeky Forums will do it to you with /haniho/.

I'm going to try to get at least one ending before X.

Yes, it's quite good.

>haurein

i kinda like her

Why do you think /haniho/ is so gay in the first place?

smashcast.tv/GuyZoo/videos/478636

Why is /haniho/ so gay?

The thing is Rance X is supposed to be this massive grand war, what's the point if you can't lose any battle or you are forced to retry it? It has such a massive cast, how will people die if you can't even lose a battle?

It's a complete tone killer.

Were you the one with raged about the rabbits? Are those little demons slowing you down?

Barres or Lelyukov?

Literally every Alicesoft game has it

I don't remember this in any Rance game prior to 5D.

If Rance dies it's all over. That shouldn't surprise you.

I was actually. I took the thread advice and bought a bunch of fortress lasers. Still barely made it though. I'm now at the point where I've just gotten Rolex.

Because you're playing as the special forces that kill demons and the gameplay makes a point of how everyone is fighting (with the accumulated stats). Losing generic battles just means everyone is dead.

New MEGA Link made for the Character Rosters (both are in the same link):

mega.nz/#!u5hX0RoS!jCw5Fj9RR7y4_G1jxoluEc0vUvbzNOqm5MAq7qQSbGo

Since it's gonna expire soon anyways, here is one for the Gameplay Explanation too:

mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc

No problem, thanks for answering so quickly

>the virgin rance

i want isoroku to have 100 scenes!

There is a massive war happening, but Rance is leading a team of elite taking on special missions that makes a difference to the war effort, like defeating the demons, going through a battle ground to defeat a monster general, etc.

Kinda like 9 but with a big war also happening in the background. Or kinda like what you do on the later part of Rance 6.

Mechanics that let characters die randomly like in battle are not a good mechanic for a game that has lots of unique characters that you want to interact with the main story instead of just on their own personal events. So it is better to have deaths of unique characters be part of specific related events like some Zeth characters dying during the quest to exterminate Medusa if you do some bad choices.

People will die because the war is ongoing so even if you win the battles you fight or retire here and there, you can still lose the war effort. Humanity already start at a very bad position so if you don't turn on the tides quick and well enought you get steamrolled anyway.

I drew a Kay-chan raping Silky

Fuck you, that's Seto Kaiba Rance to you.

Yay! Oh...

Weakling.

Rance 9 really make one fear the ice region. It gives an impression of it being really crazy difficulty to cross, both because of the strong monster but also the cold that is really crazy. Compared to KR where you can just send characters through, even if they lose some troops.

Yes, you did that
But why?

h-h-h-h-h-High res!

I just thought my two favourite demons should get along

That's pretty good.

This thread will be dedicated to Daibanchou. No talking about Rance X! Only Daibanchou!

nin nin

Too late.

Rouga is best girl!!

>>gachashit recruitment system
>>losing a normal battle results in game over
Neither are true.

She's still alive in our hearts, Hitler-kun.

>when you attempt to help quiz user goes that one bit too far

Are you retarded? In any RPG ever, characters die through plot and in X in particular on top of plot events characters die through bad ends, not through gameplay battle.
Your complaint is so idiotic that it makes me wonder if you're baiting. Great job if you're though, made me respond.

That NTR game was pretty cool

Has there been any comments or jokes on how Rance doesn't have a lv3 luck skill or something of the sort? The amount of "coincidences" and other sorts that happen in his favour when he does dumb stuff is obscene.

Can't tell if this scene was in character or out of character either. Was willingly risking giving his other girls fatal super aids in return for sex.

>Bernardo

>PhD Mathematics
>Chartered statistician
>Renowned Warrior
>Slayer of pussies
>Penetrator of wombs

He has Great Luck, but that's not related to the Fortune skill

Second one seems to be the case.

I could see Crook saying it was Rance semen specifically just because she thinks would prefer if that was the case.

Wasn't the multiple choice questions thesis-like PDF for him?
How quiz user is doing?

>Wasn't the multiple choice questions thesis-like PDF for him?
Nope, I just happen to be working on a related project.

>How quiz user is doing?
Didn't he disappear or something?