pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKP3tRRy-TU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute

what's happening in 12 hours 15 minutes?

Oppai lolis when

>felicia is the best dagger
I mean she can be good for glacies bombing, but she jaffar beats her out in utility, kagero beats her out in damage and busting infantry, and Sothe is just all around good with also having LnD3 at 4*. I'm not saying she's bad, but she's certainly not the "best".

Please rape me Ayra!

HEARING LILINA SAY "WONDERFUL" MAKES ME CREAAAAAAM

When will they add his rightful weapon in the forge?

>/feg/
(lol

Here is a chocolate /feg/
Just for you!

>wonder why there are so many fgo shills in the thread
>check who is owning the game
>sony music
lmao always the worst fanbase and paid posters

would you give regular hector beserk armads if IS allow you to refine into it just lilke eliwood and blazing durandal?

Fucking slut

This is what more content in the game should be like, getting to see characters in events and new experiences that weren’t possible before. It should be like official fan fiction with all the crazy things they could make happen. Even if the non fateswakening banners don’t last I’m glad we at least got this.

What'd be the difference between the Hectors?

I like the art in GBF but it does nothing for my peenus weenus unfortunately

>kagero beats her out in damage and busting infantry
No, Kagerou is physically incapable of dealing with anything that has a actual defense stat.

Honestly corporate warriors of any kind are the worst types of people. It is why this general is also a cesspool of shit

>tfw no goofy mamui papa

>The tap dungeon summit hot spring is replaced with a scene of your waifu giving you chocolate

Does this placate the playerbase from the lack of resource rewards for finishing the tap dungeon?

>Kagero
>Better than Felicia
Atleast felicia can work as a Mage counter.
Kagero can fail at killing fucking mages.
And Felicia can actually hurt units like BK or Hector

>Tfw next Archanea banner will be a New Mystery Banner consisting entire of FE11 and FE12 OCs.
Feels bad

>fjorms bathing nicely
>gunnthra drowns herself
Really makes you think

fucking ded

Crossover when

I'd rather not have insane berkut especially since it can't do much for him, DC lance would unironically be worse than DC A slot with berkut's Lance.

Also I don't like seeing him like that it's depressing.

Hinata taking his first bath ever!

Gunnthra is dead like our game

thats just her huge ass weighing her down

So does ally support affect how the hot springs cut scene play out? I heard that S rank allies will be next to each other while the ones without S rank is left alone.

Pic related, Fae can't S rank with herself so all 4 are alone

It really would.

I dunno what infantry you're going up against, but mine rarely has an issue. The only one i've seen recently that could withstand her was a beefed up Lukas.

>using kagero as an example when sothe is literally better kagero

>4* +Spd Sothe
Interesting. I may put him at 5* is I don't pull anyone that need LaD in the near future
How did you guys build him?

>sudden desire to roll
>stop myself
>horrible pit in my stomach
>check purchase history
>$82 on 9/2
I need this banner to end

No because FEH is all platonic friendlyness.
Chocolates are too lewd for that.

>magic training map
>oh it's a bunch of armors
>the idea is probably to kill or kite them with magic and they'll never reach you
>finally a good training map
>kills two armors
>end turn
>the armor from 2 spaces away fucking run and kill my Sanaki
>check his friend
>armor march
haha
nice training map, ISIS

Worst girl

>just realized the guy who voices Corrin ALSO voices Arthur
What the hell

Naturally after the inevitable Frasier crossover my man

>not checking skills

Mommy!

You just run one mage and three dancers and kill all the armor march fagoos
it's a lot easier than camilla

i swear sothe has lower pull rates than hinata
>tfw gotten more hectors than hinatas

>DC lance would unironically be worse than DC A slot with berkut's Lance.

Kriemhild would have both effects.

So how about Xander

Uh guys what the fuck was with that tower

a special line for other characters would have been great, doesnt even have to be long, but we are not allowed to get good things

Hinata is 3-4 star while sothe is 4-5

How should I finish building him?

thanks for the Kellam I was wondering when we'd get him

When will you fags understand that kagero is better because she has tits?

General strategy for beating Narcian with Hector, BK and Effie (4th slot is redundant, use whoever you want).

>Everyone must have ward armour + swap
>Hector needs DD3 seal and vantage, and must not be -res
>Lead with Effie, followed by Hector, then BK
>After initial engagement, kill the sword with Effie, then use swap to move her all the way to the back
>Green cav should attack Hector, but with double ward and the seal he should sruvive, green cav dies to QR
>Blue cav dies to vantage bonfire
>Now swap Hector back and rotate BK up
>He should clean up the remaining archers and Narcian no problemo

I, Tamamo-no-Mae, has poured my laughter and compassion into this. Please accept this small token of pity, /feg/.

S-so what is it?

why do they even have skills to begin with
just make them fat and not put any skills

Yeah they do.
Nino and Ayra are S supported

>Also I don't like seeing him like that it's depressing
Agreed 100%. I do want him to get a sick weapon refine, though, and for Rinea to be added to the game so I can s rank them together.

LEVIN SWORD WHEN

That's my wife

No one gets special treatment, sorry.

Still though that boss fight was one of my favorite boss fights in the past few FEs I've played, maybe one of my favorite overall. 9+/10 atmosphere, pretty damn difficult, complete chaos, love it

I only needed a gift from one servant.

My OTP is >>>>Xander and Generic Cleric Girl from his Infernal Map.
A good couple, in my opinion. They probably get married and have lots of children to replace Siegbert.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I HAD A 4,5% PITY RATE
Who wants Watersweep
I just used the millions of crystals I have to get his confession. Wasn't even good,
the piece of shit

>why do they even have skills to begin with
Maybe so you have to put at least a small amount of thought into the map rather than just sit in a corner and press end turn.

Fact: Eirika is cuter than any other character

That makes sense, thanks. First time they ever done this from what I can tell.

There will be an update on tomorrow and your S-supported unit will give you chocolates. Thank you for your continued support!
-ISIS

>There are people voting in A Hero Rises based on fodder potential, no because they want the character
Really guys? I can't imagine any other mindset in which Azura is useless, because she's definitely a better pick than Hector.

GBF's gameplay is pretty solid, really. There are a variety of missions and gameplay modes along with a bunch of different ways to interact with other players. Boss encounters are vastly different and require different strategies (Even CONJUNCTIONENIMITYXD falls off after a while) and awareness. You might drop a more damaging character for one that has veil to deal with a trigger, for example.
It's important to be wary of what your raidmates are doing, and when to heal/not to heal depending on team comp (Healing helps water but fucks over dark something fierce)

There are a lot of long-term objectives to grind for, AP restore potions are plentiful and once you get over the initial hump of a basic grid, you start to progress really fast. Working with teammates in Guild Wars is fun too, if a little stressful.

It's quite telling that many of the most requested features for FEH (Friend interaction, co-op mission, big raids) are all mainstays of GBF.

FGO is a more dumbed down casual version of GBF

>-hp + speed
Just use him

Can't we all just get along?
Lucina would appreciate it!

It's only a matter of time before DC weapons start getting additional effects and you know it.

>Simultaneously best girl and best boy
Wtf how do they do it?

>Minus ATK Tana twice
>Already Ririna'd once
>I still throw a roll or two a day out of desperation for a Hector or not shit IV Tana

My greed will be the end of me

Multiple S supports won't show an orgy

>I do want him to get a sick weapon refine, though, and for Rinea to be added to the game so I can s rank them together
I like you, we're friends now

I'm not the guy who said she's the best dagger, but she's a f2p option on the daily rotation, which means getting merges on her is easy and everyone will have a chance to at least see what she's capable of and decide on their own if dagger units are cool. Her prf might be a significant damage boost for dealing with minmaxers, but she still struggles against mixed bulk so an Atk boon is vital for most cases where you'd consider heavy investment, and her weapon actually gimps the usefulness of Defense Ploy for her initial attack(the debuff spread also means it's useless afterwards) since she targets both defenses now so Atk+Spd Ploy is probably more useful if you aren't running QP for a faster Glacies. Mine is +Res and does decent enough for what I need it for even without the CD reducition bonus from the forge, which is low priority on an infantry team with Pulse support.

Are you trying to cheat me user?

eh she's up there. definitely cutest lord

user, the whole idea is to NOT have him suffer horribly for the entire duration of FEH’s lifetime. I think it would be sick to give him a refinement with dc and an additional effect on top of that, but there’s absolutely no precedent for dc forges or for prfs having more effects on top of dc. So how about like a cleansed/blessed/purified/holy kriemhild with the +7 res effect, and also the forged dragon breath effect?

>completely forgot it was valentines day tomorrow
h-hahaha

its not tho

Maybe that explains it, I didn't do a ton of raids when I played GBF so I thought the gameplay was kinda lame.
But I see what you mean now, agreed on FGO too.

Already have Nino, Julia, Deirdre, FRobin and H!Henry, no thanks

Kagero and her titanic tits carried my arena team during the Takumi oppression era. I'm not abandoning her after all she's done for me.

>tomorrow
What does it feel like being upside down all your life?

Valentines is on the 14th silly!

Wrath

Seriously, Rinea when? She got a lot of votes this CYL.

>Kriemhild
>16 MT
>Distant counter, HP+10 (to synergize with water boost)

GBF has decent gameplay for a mobage rpg, the downside is that it requires ridiculous amounts of grind. Lags less than FGO too.

And it's still all dumbed down compared to any actual mmo. Why play a mobage for the gameplay?

Do not lewd doot!

She's a qt yeah